Welded doors - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-15-2011, 12:52 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Welded doors

Has anyone ever lost to an import? And how did it feel? Put up some kill lists up and mods to ur stang
Nathan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2011, 01:09 PM   #2
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
Import racing is like slap boxing. It doesn't get real until someone gets hurt.
Alscobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 01:12 PM   #3
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan69
Has anyone ever lost to an import? And how did it feel? Put up some kill lists up and mods to ur stang
Never been raped by a man, but I wouldn't tell you if that happened either.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2011, 01:30 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alscobra

I hope not!!!! That only happens to the weak n powerless
Old 02-15-2011, 01:32 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I hope not!!!! That only happens to the weak n powerless
I'm the biggest rapist in Toronto I guess lol
Old 02-15-2011, 01:32 PM   #6
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Re: Welded doors

I am trying to figure out what this has to do with welded doors....

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 01:35 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
I am trying to figure out what this has to do with welded doors....
Nothing! Just wanted to know how many times everyone has got their doors blown off and by what
Old 02-15-2011, 02:09 PM   #8
Road Trip!

Region: Arizona
Quote:

Nothing! Just wanted to know how many times everyone has got their doors blown off and by what
A sleeper Saleen ripped my *** up the other day... It was dark and we were rolling an under pass I stomped then he stomped, ya he disappeared...
Ducatisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:53 PM   #9
Road Trip!

Region: Other

I got beat by a Smart Car one time. But I was on foot.
When I had my '92 Talon Tsi AWD, I got smashed on by a turbo Del Sol. BAD! That was right after I stayed nose to nose with a 6.0 GTO. Never saw that Del Sol after that night either.
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 04:53 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan69 View Post
not yet don't plan on it.it's all in the driving.lol
06mustangmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 04:58 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

I had my *** handed to me by a 350Z from a 50mph roll in my 04 Cobra. It may have been a little different down low, but it was terrible. I had just got done modding my car and his turbo was louder than a bull horn would have been if it were a few inches from my face. He walked away then proceed to slow down and taunt me. Yea, my pride was crushed for a few days.

I was also waxed by a white Toyota Supra in my 2001 Cobra. It wasn't nearly as bad but he definettely had some money in the car.

Although, I've had my fair share of Imports I take no pride in picking on the defensless. I usually targeted cars that I shouldn't have beat. Nobody ever seemed to want to race me... I guess the Mystichrome made it more of a car people wanted to take in.
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:05 PM   #12
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenFiend View Post
I had my *** handed to me by a 350Z from a 50mph roll in my 04 Cobra. It may have been a little different down low, but it was terrible. I had just got done modding my car and his turbo was louder than a bull horn would have been if it were a few inches from my face. He walked away then proceed to slow down and taunt me. Yea, my pride was crushed for a few days.

I was also waxed by a white Toyota Supra in my 2001 Cobra. It wasn't nearly as bad but he definettely had some money in the car.

Although, I've had my fair share of Imports I take no pride in picking on the defensless. I usually targeted cars that I shouldn't have beat. Nobody ever seemed to want to race me... I guess the Mystichrome made it more of a car people wanted to take in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alscobra View Post
see thats the sh## im talking about. some things you just dont tell anyone.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:13 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California

I got spanked by a Supra while driving my '01 Cobra. Really pissed me off until I saw that same car at the Test and Tune Nite at Famoso Drag Strip. He posted a 10.02 ET. I did not feel so bad after that....
sinister07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:41 AM   #14

Region: Oregon
Racin on the street is foolish- grow up before you don't get to or ruin lives figuring it out. Take it to the track and wear your helmet.
Megale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:43 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megale View Post
Racin on the street is foolish- grow up before you don't get to or ruin lives figuring it out. Take it to the track and wear your helmet.
I definettely agree. I've made the dumb decisions to risk my life along with everyone elses on the road by street racing. Luckily I have been spared but, I do tend to have a different mentality about it when compared to my earlier years.

Especially considering I tore my car up street racing before.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:16 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenFiend

I definettely agree. I've made the dumb decisions to risk my life along with everyone elses on the road by street racing. Luckily I have been spared but, I do tend to have a different mentality about it when compared to my earlier years.

Especially considering I tore my car up street racing before.
Racing on the track is great!!! The risk of the street makes it so much better!!! What a rush!!! Remember it all started on the street not the track!!!
Old 02-16-2011, 09:26 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan69 View Post
Racing on the track is great!!! The risk of the street makes it so much better!!! What a rush!!! Remember it all started on the street not the track!!!
Old 02-16-2011, 07:39 PM   #18
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: North Carolina

Street racing
Old 02-16-2011, 07:43 PM   #19
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC770 View Post
Street racing
Street racing is ILLEGAL!
Old 02-16-2011, 08:03 PM   #20
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Now that's a car I would want to be pulled over by
Old 02-16-2011, 09:55 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC770
Now that's a car I would want to be pulled over by
Haha, I got beat by a turboed Saturn ion...
Las0mbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:22 AM   #22

I got beat by a 350Z one stop from a stop light but it was my fault...I launched too hard and was spinning like a beotch with my stock 235s. It was a short race though with a truck not far in front of me so I played it off like I ran out of room.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:38 AM   #23
Road Trip!

Region: Canada
I am amazed that my mommy is also in the forums too. How about if you don't like people discussing street racing you move on to the next thread. I am sure everyone is aware of the legality or lack thereof and how there is risk of injury. Perhaps we should all stay home,buy a stair chair so we don't fall going up and down them,stop breathing due to pollutants,look both ways before we cross the street. If a person has nothing better to do than chastise those who chose to partake in pulling a couple of gears from a stop light I suggest finding better use of your time. To the people I'm this thread busting balls about street racing do you text and drive,answer your phone while operating a motor vehicle,perhaps you partake in a few drinks and get behind the wheel. To the woman up there *****ing have you ever put on make-up while driving. I guarantee you all practice at least one of these potentially dangerous behaviours so please if you are not without sin STFU K
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:49 AM   #24
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everett View Post
I am amazed that my mommy is also in the forums too. How about if you don't like people discussing street racing you move on to the next thread. I am sure everyone is aware of the legality or lack thereof and how there is risk of injury. Perhaps we should all stay home,buy a stair chair so we don't fall going up and down them,stop breathing due to pollutants,look both ways before we cross the street. If a person has nothing better to do than chastise those who chose to partake in pulling a couple of gears from a stop light I suggest finding better use of your time. To the people I'm this thread busting balls about street racing do you text and drive,answer your phone while operating a motor vehicle,perhaps you partake in a few drinks and get behind the wheel. To the woman up there *****ing have you ever put on make-up while driving. I guarantee you all practice at least one of these potentially dangerous behaviours so please if you are not without sin STFU K
Dude, wow, easy now. I hope you noticed the after my post. I have done my fair share of it I assure you. Plus I had to find somewhere to put my cool lightbar on the Cobra pic I worked so hard on, lol.
I still do dumb ***** on the street, just not at stoplights in traffic. If someone wants to run em, we hit the highway and hit 100.
Sorry if you took that the wrong way bro, it wasn't intended for that.
Old 02-17-2011, 03:15 AM   #25
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93CobraGuy

Dude, wow, easy now. I hope you noticed the after my post. I have done my fair share of it I assure you. Plus I had to find somewhere to put my cool lightbar on the Cobra pic I worked so hard on, lol.
I still do dumb ***** on the street, just not at stoplights in traffic. If someone wants to run em, we hit the highway and hit 100.
Sorry if you took that the wrong way bro, it wasn't intended for that.
Hehehe... Smart ***
Old 02-17-2011, 03:16 AM   #26
Road Trip!

I gotta admit. This is by far my favorite site. I have met people I actually consider friends. Not just efriends. Great site. Glad I am here
Old 02-17-2011, 03:19 AM   #27
Road Trip!

This is the best forum by far! I posted on another one I'm on, Four Eyed Pride, about getting the '86, and still no replies. DICKS!!
Old 02-17-2011, 03:22 AM   #28
Road Trip!

Not sharing in your enthusiam eh. Buggers. I am happy for ya. Another good running pony in the stable is always great.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:42 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
06 gt smoked by a cobalt pushing 36 lbs of boost. I pulled up next to him and was feeling a bit cocky ad well at 120 I thought I had him. At 130 he flew pass me like I was standing still and he preceded to stalk me for bout 2 miles Taunting me. Felt like a kicked puppy!
Joshfelder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 06:13 PM   #30
Road Trip!

Region: Arizona
Hell ya! To what? I don't know.,. But hell ya none the less!!
Ducatisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 06:22 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Well, what I like is that I can still piss all of you guys off. Then just make up some cheap *** explanation and you feel better b/c somewhere in the post I offered you guys a beer. I think that's what friend are for. Buying you Beer!
Old 02-20-2011, 01:18 PM   #32
Road Trip!

About a week ago I was driving my '96 Cobra and I was at a stoplight and it turned green and I stomped it just because and a Subaru WRX was rolling up to the light about the time it turned green and flew past me. When we got to the next light he decided to inform me we were racing? That's the only time an import has "beat" me. But it was all made better the next day by some guy in a Honda that wanted to race. I was avoiding the race because my sister was with me and I don't like being stupid with anybody else in the car. So this guy is taunting me all down the road and we pull up to a light and I stop a full carlength behind him to avoid him. Then I start messing with the radio and I hear a cute little chirp of his tires taking off. so I casually put it in gear and about 5 seconds after he took off I stomped it and flew past him before I got out of 2nd.
2008Shelby is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

« V6 | My Birthday! »