Help! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-06-2011, 08:48 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Pete08GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Virginia
Posts: 162
Help!

While washing my baby I noticed that the left side of the bumper panel is hanging...there is a gap in the seam between the left bumper panel and the left rear body panel. Any ideas on how to fix it?
Pete08GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-06-2011, 02:55 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
06mustangmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: New York
Posts: 812
Re: Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete08GT View Post
While washing my baby I noticed that the left side of the bumper panel is hanging...there is a gap in the seam between the left bumper panel and the left rear body panel. Any ideas on how to fix it?
look underneath,also could you have hit something,or maybe someone hit u.
06mustangmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 04:45 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Pete08GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Virginia
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06mustangmike
look underneath,also could you have hit something,or maybe someone hit u.
Probably not. It's garaged at home and at work...it's as if a fastener is loose or snapped...I'll look under the fender...
Pete08GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-06-2011, 04:51 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
06mustangmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: New York
Posts: 812
Re: Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete08GT View Post
Probably not. It's garaged at home and at work...it's as if a fastener is loose or snapped...I'll look under the fender...
oh ok,got it,good luck.
06mustangmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 05:24 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Pete08GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Virginia
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06mustangmike
oh ok,got it,good luck.
Is there anything in particular I should look for...although I am learning, I don't really know what I'm looking at...
Pete08GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 05:32 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
06mustangmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: New York
Posts: 812
Re: Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete08GT View Post
Is there anything in particular I should look for...although I am learning, I don't really know what I'm looking at...
just see if anything has come loose.when you drive it is there any rattling or any other noises.
06mustangmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



09:10 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.