Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Is this a good buy?

2K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  scorpiouno 
#1 ·
#2 ·
scorpiouno said:
Hi
Is this a good buy? Do you think I can negotiate on the price?

2006 Ford Mustang GT
I'm sure you can negotiate. Just keep in mind it's a muscle car. So those miles have probably been hard miles.

#5 ·
scorpiouno said:
What do you think it's worth?
Can't tell by just looking at the add. If it is in good condition. That's a good price. You could still probably get it a little cheaper. Make sure the engine doesn't knock any:)

#9 ·
It's a decent price, but not a steal... I hate the white wheels....

#12 ·
Is this a good buy? Do you think I can negotiate on the price?
Can you get it lower - there's always that possibility. Seems like its priced a lot lower than what KBB and NADA lists it for - makes me wonder why. Ask a lot of questions and bring a mechanic along. Might be my yankee pessimism, but it seems too good a deal based on the info listed. Then again, they might just need the cash fast - maybe to get to Mexico. :rolleyes:

#15 ·
Thanks for all the advice. Checked the vehicle records on Autocheck and it's clean. No records of concern. Also scheduled to take it to a mechanic for inspection. I'll take cafe of the wheels & interior later. I need it to perform first.

What are the parts for this one like? Pretty affordable?

Negotiated for a lower price. I won't reveal the number here just in case some competition is lurking around (sounding paranoid even to myself)!

#18 ·
really? it will tell you what work was performed on the vehicle and if the technician had any comments on it? i knew car fax would tell you it was at the dealer on a certain day but didnt know it would go into detail like that. plus i can check for free. dont need car fax

#20 ·
ew just noticed the crack in the windshield. fix that, actually they should fix that. you are not soposed to be able to pass inspection with a crack that bad in your windshield. therefor it is a safety hazard and should be replaced by them before selling

#21 ·
Yeah I saw that and asked him. The guy needs the money and said he couldn't do it. I talked to affordable auto glass. It's 135$ to replace. 335$ if with pony embedded in glass. Inspection is not state inspection I was talking about. just to see if all is ok with the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.