Tint question - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-15-2011, 12:42 AM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via ICQ to Pete07GT Send a message via AIM to Pete07GT Send a message via Yahoo to Pete07GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Las0mbra

No clever comebacks? Lol.
Nope, I'm staying demanded on this one. Leave it to you to bring penis size to the convo though.
When you're going to war, you better have three things if you expect to win: 1. Willpower (One's need to put the petal to the metal); 2. Staying Power (300+ BHP); and 3. Firepower (The wheels of your mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45).
Pete07GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2011, 12:42 AM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Pete07GT Send a message via AIM to Pete07GT Send a message via Yahoo to Pete07GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete07GT

Nope, I'm staying demanded on this one. Leave it to you to bring penis size to the convo though.
Censored and not demanded, damn phone.
When you're going to war, you better have three things if you expect to win: 1. Willpower (One's need to put the petal to the metal); 2. Staying Power (300+ BHP); and 3. Firepower (The wheels of your mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45).
Old 06-15-2011, 12:44 AM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:

Nope, I'm staying demanded on this one. Leave it to you to bring penis size to the convo though. (even though mine is pretty small...)
Las0mbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2011, 12:46 AM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Oh I know your's is small, digs being railed into the male leather cheerio, and compliments your male fixation extremely well. I told you to leave me alone and STOP hitting on me.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:52 AM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Oh I know your's is small, digs being railed into the male leather cheerio, and compliments your male fixation extremely well. I told you to leave me alone and STOP hitting on me.
Lol, I bet you wish I was into all that. ****ing gay pedophile...
Old 06-15-2011, 12:53 AM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol, I bet you wish I was into all that. ****ing gay pedophile...
I don't wish it, I know you are and I keep telling you no no no, leave me alone but you will not take a hint. WTF!?!?
Old 06-15-2011, 12:59 AM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I don't wish it, I know you are and I keep telling you no no no, leave me alone but you will not take a hint. WTF!?!?
Haha, I guess you think you can go on the attack instead of being defensive like the gay man you are. Good try. You like little boys and you know it. And apparently you go for a different approach... Get a nice looking mustang to lure in the unsuspecting teenagers instead of the overused rape van. You like dick, get over it.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:03 AM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Haha, I guess you think you can go on the attack instead of being defensive like the gay man you are. Good try. You like little boys and you know it. And apparently you go for a different approach... Get a nice looking mustang to lure in the unsuspecting teenagers instead of the overused rape van. You like dick, get over it.
The panel van with Free Candy painted on the sides? How'd you know I traded up!?!? Oh and you're right about teenagers; 18 years old is the age of consent in my state. So when you see my V8 cruising by with an 18 year old high schooler and her 2 18 year old friends in the back, throw up a wave!
Old 06-15-2011, 01:05 AM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

The panel van with Free Candy painted on the sides? How'd you know I traded up!?!? Oh and you're right about teenagers; 18 years old is the age of consent in my state. So when you see my V8 cruising by with an 18 year old high schooler and her 2 18 year old friends in the back, throw up a wave!
Psh. Nah, free puppies are where it's at. Ha. And no, I'm talking about the 15 yearold boys. Damn, learn how to read.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:08 AM   #80
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Psh. Nah, free puppies are where it's at. Ha. And no, I'm talking about the 15 yearold boys. Damn, learn how to read.
Uh oh, she said she was 18 and a chick. 15's gonna get me 20! *runs and hides*
Old 06-15-2011, 01:13 AM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Uh oh, she said she was 18 and a chick. 15's gonna get me 20! *runs and hides*
Oh my god you're retarded. You can't even f*cking read. Damn. Here, I'll make it easier for your retarded pedophiliac dick sucking mind. You lure little boys to your car. The girls can tell you're just a creepy older guy that probably just sits at home arguing with high school kids on the internet.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:16 AM   #82
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Oh my god you're retarded. You can't even f*cking read. Damn. Here, I'll make it easier for your retarded pedophiliac dick sucking mind. You lure little boys to your car. The girls can tell you're just a creepy older guy that probably just sits at home arguing with high school kids on the internet.
Nope, iPhone. It's affordable when you work for a living
Old 06-15-2011, 01:19 AM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Nope, iPhone. It's affordable when you work for a living
I have an iPhone too... What a great insult. Ignore the rest too I know you can't say ****. Correction: creepy older guy that argues with high school kids on forums on his iPhone because he has nothing better to do than that and raping little boys. hows that?
Old 06-15-2011, 01:22 AM   #84
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I have an iPhone too... What a great insult. Ignore the rest too I know you can't say ****. Correction: creepy older guy that argues with high school kids on forums on his iPhone because he has nothing better to do than that and raping little boys. hows that?
Gettin' there, your execution was a 6 but you didn't fully stick the landing. You also over insult to the point that it's not humorous but comes off whining and b*tchy. You'll get there eventually.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:24 AM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Gettin' there, your execution was a 6 but you didn't fully stick the landing. You also over insult to the point that it's not humorous but comes off whining and b*tchy. You'll get there eventually.
Someone's sad they can't come up with anything to defend himself Las0mbra: 1 Pete07GT: 0
Old 06-15-2011, 01:26 AM   #86
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Someone's sad they can't come up with anything to defend himself Las0mbra: 1 Pete07GT: 0
Nope, I'm laughing the entire time you're taking your best shots on hers, junior.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:26 AM   #87
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Nope, I'm laughing the entire time you're taking your best shots on hers, junior.
*here
Old 06-15-2011, 01:29 AM   #88
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

And you don't think I'm laughing my a$$ off watching a 30 year old fail at insulting a 17 year old?
Old 06-15-2011, 01:30 AM   #89
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

And you don't think I'm laughing my a$$ off watching a 30 year old fail at insulting a 17 year old?
Glad we can agree on something
Old 06-15-2011, 01:33 AM   #90
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Glad we can agree on something
Ha, that it's fun to insult each other? Then yeah...
Old 06-15-2011, 01:35 AM   #91
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Ha, that it's fun to insult each other? Then yeah...
Yup
Old 06-15-2011, 01:37 AM   #92
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yup
Ha, we're cool then? Las0mbra: 1 Pete07GT: 1 until next time...
Old 06-15-2011, 01:41 AM   #93
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Ha, we're cool then? Las0mbra: 1 Pete07GT: 1 until next time...
Give you 2 to 1 the thread gets closed down by 8:00am EST.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:43 AM   #94
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Give you 2 to 1 the thread gets closed down by 8:00am EST.
Lol, as soon as Brent sees all of this...
Old 06-15-2011, 01:44 AM   #95
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol, as soon as Brent sees all of this...
I'll bet the report post button gets dialed in about a million times.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:45 AM   #96
Registered Member
Regular

New record! Hell yeah!
Old 06-15-2011, 01:47 AM   #97
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
New record! Hell yeah!
Maybe I can make up some ground by purchasing the staff a 24 pack of Bud Light tall boys?
Old 06-15-2011, 01:49 AM   #98
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Maybe I can make up some ground by purchasing the staff a 24 pack of Bud Light tall boys?
Ha, that would definitely work with Brent...
Old 06-15-2011, 02:38 AM   #99
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Tint question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Las0mbra View Post
Ha, that would definitely work with Brent...
I wonder if I can substitute BL for PBR?
Old 06-15-2011, 06:25 AM   #100
Road Trip!

Region: Texas
Send a message via Skype™ to Texastboneking
Dam!!! I shoulda stayed awake for this!! Lol. Critique time!
Pete. You have an excellent imagination and your delivery is awesome! You were able to keep a good roll even when you were being handed the same insult over and over! Props!
Lasombra. You need some work. You focused to much on the pedophile with a little penis... You had more in the table to play with buy you kept picking it up for some reason. You did start getting a little whiny and started over doing the insulting. you need to learn how to play the table to get the best out of your insults.

Verdict is
Pete 1
Lasombra 0
Texastboneking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:33 AM   #101
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:

Cool! So if I get pulled over again I just have to flash my dick?
Lmfao
Old 06-15-2011, 08:36 AM   #102
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastboneking
Dam!!! I shoulda stayed awake for this!! Lol. Critique time!
Pete. You have an excellent imagination and your delivery is awesome! You were able to keep a good roll even when you were being handed the same insult over and over! Props!
Lasombra. You need some work. You focused to much on the pedophile with a little penis... You had more in the table to play with buy you kept picking it up for some reason. You did start getting a little whiny and started over doing the insulting. you need to learn how to play the table to get the best out of your insults.

Verdict is
Pete 1
Lasombra 0
I'll keep practicing. But when we meet again Pete...
Old 06-18-2011, 08:00 AM   #103
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Funny...yet disturbing at the same time...
Pete08GT is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT