Mustang Evolution Forum banner

HID fogs

2K views 21 replies 4 participants last post by  SpectorV 
#1 ·
I'm am about to buy HID lights for my 07 gt. I was wondering if you have to buy a second kit to run hid lights in the fogs.

#11 ·
you need the entire HID kit for fogs just as you do for headlights, that includes the relays etc etc you have to have it all to power the hids. Same thing just fogs vs headlights same setup/parts needed.

#13 ·
5000k headlights
6000k fogs

Both kits purchased at the same time from DDM Tuning.

Attachments

#16 ·
S197Miller said:
Did you buy the relay harness for the fogs? Or did the kit work fine with out it
Just got the kit, nothing else on the fogs. I paid someone to do a clean and pro install. I could have done it myself but the guy is considered the best in car electronics. He told me there was a missing kit when he did the install but he threw the parts in himself. I've seen other people say this install is simplistic but for a total novice like me, I'll pay someone else to install for me. :)

#17 ·
ddmtuning if you get the 12.50 harness its all plug and play, you need to get two full kits one for fogs one for headlights.

#20 ·
Jamesgt08 said:
If you want i can install for you. Ive done manyy cars ill just charge you price of lights.
FYI, this is a great opportunity to get someone to buy you beer, sir. :)

#22 ·
I installed a set in my wife's 2011 Edge, wasnt hard at all other than hiding the Ballasts and routing the wires so you dont see them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.