Just purchased my 1st mod.. - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-29-2011, 12:14 AM   #71

Region: Indiana
Re: Just purchased my 1st mod..

Congrats! and keep thatthing hidden for sure! haha
Murdered_Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2011, 12:39 AM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via ICQ to Pete07GT Send a message via AIM to Pete07GT Send a message via Yahoo to Pete07GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Stang View Post
Congrats! and keep thatthing hidden for sure! haha
Oh I'm going to! For now I get to use some car payments toward a purchase of a CAI so that will be up next on the shopping list PENDING the ole lady doesn't find out about the tuner.
When you're going to war, you better have three things if you expect to win: 1. Willpower (One's need to put the petal to the metal); 2. Staying Power (300+ BHP); and 3. Firepower (The wheels of your mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45).
Pete07GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:55 AM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Haha just don't get caught bro!
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2011, 12:56 AM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Pete07GT Send a message via AIM to Pete07GT Send a message via Yahoo to Pete07GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98gtdriver View Post
Haha just don't get caught bro!
Never, at least not before I have the chance to head up your way & show you how a V8 performs.
When you're going to war, you better have three things if you expect to win: 1. Willpower (One's need to put the petal to the metal); 2. Staying Power (300+ BHP); and 3. Firepower (The wheels of your mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45).
Old 06-29-2011, 12:59 AM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Lol haha yeah we'll has your v8 been nominated for moth? Haha jk! If you want to have a lot of work thaat you can't do take it to the mustang shop. They have everything and can do anything.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:20 AM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Lol haha yeah we'll has your v8 been nominated for moth? Haha jk! If you want to have a lot of work thaat you can't do take it to the mustang shop. They have everything and can do anything.
Maybe when I prep to head up that way to The Mustang Shop you won't back out again?
Old 06-29-2011, 01:21 AM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Haha
Old 06-29-2011, 01:24 AM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Haha
I also ate up a V6 tonight. Newer 05-09 model. Nothing beats rolling in a V8, mayne.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:28 AM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Haha nice! I need to do something more to improve my hp. Ive done alot cosmeticly but I need to improve intake mani and maybe cams are something I want 300 hp
Old 06-29-2011, 01:29 AM   #80
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Haha nice! I need to do something more to improve my hp. Ive done alot cosmeticly but I need to improve intake mani and maybe cams are something I want 300 hp
Mine came with 300HP stock!!!! You workin' Sunday again?
Old 06-29-2011, 01:32 AM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

Haha I want to the wheel lol yes sir I am! I work at a golf course I don't have a set schedule
Old 06-29-2011, 01:37 AM   #82
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Haha I want to the wheel lol yes sir I am! I work at a golf course I don't have a set schedule
Time for you to call in sick with Mustangitis, junior.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:40 AM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

Haha I wish I could but I like making my money. I got to save up for mods lol. 12 bucks an hour for ringing people in answering phones haha it's a nice job.
Old 06-30-2011, 03:13 PM   #84

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete07GT
I got my car with a few upgrades already installed on it but I made my first investment today. I purchased a tuner from American Muscle & will be getting my hands on it shortly. It's a weird sensation making the jump into actually doing something to increase my car's performance & to be fully honest, I've never done it before. Now I have the task of hiding it from my ole lady because she wants 100% of our funds current & extra going toward getting married in a few months..
LMAO. I'm supposed to be putting my money away for my wedding also, but I just went out and bought this GT so it may take me a bit longer to save. Lol
MyGreenMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:15 PM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGreenMachine

LMAO. I'm supposed to be putting my money away for my wedding also, but I just went out and bought this GT so it may take me a bit longer to save. Lol
Hold out for as long as you can! Apparently the ole lady wants to drop like $300 on passion party garb and I told her the trade-off is me buying a CAI and new tires in the next little while. The condition was also that she is disallowed to b*tch when I make my purchases.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:10 AM   #86

Region: Michigan
Quote:

Hold out for as long as you can! Apparently the ole lady wants to drop like $300 on passion party garb and I told her the trade-off is me buying a CAI and new tires in the next little while. The condition was also that she is disallowed to b*tch when I make my purchases.
Well you may be able to negotiate the CAI and tires but I know from experience the b*tchin will stay. Lol Although my fiancé does like being seen in my GT so she's happy when I buy some stuff for it, until I tell her what I spent. Lol
MyGreenMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:18 PM   #87
Registered Member
Regular

Dropped in the race tune, hit the gas station for some supreme fuel.. Wow.. That is all I can say. The throttle response is sooooo much better, the shifting is nice & tight, and the car just b-lines it like I've never seen before. Definitely the best $380 I've spent on a car. Thank you to all of the people who have posted on here. This tuner was much more than I ever expected.
Old 07-01-2011, 05:20 PM   #88
Road Trip!

Region: Texas
Send a message via Skype™ to Texastboneking
Quote:
Dropped in the race tune, hit the gas station for some supreme fuel.. Wow.. That is all I can say. The throttle response is sooooo much better, the shifting is nice & tight, and the car just b-lines it like I've never seen before. Definitely the best $380 I've spent on a car. Thank you to all of the people who have posted on here. This tuner was much more than I ever expected.
Told you!
Texastboneking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:24 PM   #89
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastboneking View Post
Told you!
I had a few issues with backfiring, is that because the tank still had 1/4 of lower octane when I put in the 91? The race tune is set for 91 and I only noticed it when I pulled out of the gas station, do you think this will subside?
Old 07-01-2011, 05:26 PM   #90
Road Trip!

Send a message via Skype™ to Texastboneking
Quote:

I had a few issues with backfiring, is that because the tank still had 1/4 of lower octane when I put in the 91? The race tune is set for 91 and I only noticed it when I pulled out of the gas station, do you think this will subside?
I'm sure it will
Texastboneking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:33 PM   #91
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Race tune FTW!! Slap some 4.10s in there and that throttle response will be the *****!!! Trust me,I had cai,tune,LTs/H and 4.10s.I did this all at one time and I couldnt wipe the smile off my face.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:36 PM   #92
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM
Race tune FTW!! Slap some 4.10s in there and that throttle response will be the *****!!! Trust me,I had cai,tune,LTs/H and 4.10s.I did this all at one time and I couldnt wipe the smile off my face.
Haha i know what you mean!
03GT88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 03:39 AM   #93
Registered Member
Regular

The tuner alone had me showing my ooh ooh ooh face. Next up will be the CAI and THEN the gears. Tires will have to be in there somewhere as well. Thanks again for the insight peeps.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:21 AM   #94
Registered Member
Regular

They are worth the money for sure!
Old 07-03-2011, 07:26 AM   #95
Registered Member
Regular

Had to let the ole lady drive the 'Stang all day yesterday. The tuner was stashed behind the drivers seat and the directions were under the drivers side floor mat. She didn't find it.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:31 AM   #96
Registered Member
Regular

HHa don't you love breing married
Old 07-03-2011, 11:32 AM   #97
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98gtdriver
HHa don't you love breing married
I'm not actually married yet.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:36 AM   #98
Registered Member
Regular

Haha close enough lol. Same bank accounts close enough. Lol
Old 07-04-2011, 01:52 AM   #99
Registered Member
Regular

She was none too thrilled when I brought home my ticket for operation of a vehicle without a front plate tonight. $122 minimum fine.
Old 07-04-2011, 02:00 AM   #100
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
She was none too thrilled when I brought home my ticket for operation of a vehicle without a front plate tonight. $122 minimum fine.
Im sorry bro! Don't let her find the 380$ receipt
Old 07-04-2011, 02:07 AM   #101
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98gtdriver

Im sorry bro! Don't let her find the 380$ receipt
Oh that is safe and sound. Next big check will probably be the CAI though.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:52 AM   #102
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada

Good luck with your new tuner.

MOTM winner May 2015 "Best mods Mustang". Please View my Garage for complete details on modifications.
Scott2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 09:52 AM   #103
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott2
Good luck with your new tuner.
Thank you!
Old 07-04-2011, 11:21 AM   #104
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California

I don't want to sound preachy or anything but keeping secrets from your soon to be wife is not a good way to start your life together I always let my wife know what I am doing with our money and we have only had two fights in the twenty eight years we have been together.
wereKEV is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT