i just got a golden ticket - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-04-2011, 08:59 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

i just got a golden ticket

golden ticket my *** ,$130
tylerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2011, 09:01 PM   #2
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Re: i just got a golden ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerb View Post
golden ticket my *** ,$130
That sucks well fight it in court.
Old 11-04-2011, 09:05 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

the cop was nice and he was right ran a stop sign that I run everyday and it was well due but now got to take a driving coarse so insurance don't go up
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2011, 09:07 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerb
the cop was nice and he was right ran a stop sign that I run everyday and it was well due but now got to take a driving coarse so insurance don't go up
Hey look for the good teachers, my first (not school related) driving course class was taught by this old guy and all we did was play jeopardy, we did whatever we wanted haha!
Old 11-04-2011, 09:09 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

why do they ask where are you going ... it's not their business ( I'm venting lol)

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

Hey look for the good teachers, my first (not school related) driving course class was taught by this old guy and all we did was play jeopardy, we did whatever we wanted haha!
lucky ill end up playin with my phone and reloading the forum over and over til someone says something it's a long class me and the cop had a long talk about it
Old 11-04-2011, 09:14 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
why do they ask where are you going ... it's not their business ( I'm venting lol)

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

lucky ill end up playin with my phone and reloading the forum over and over til someone says something it's a long class me and the cop had a long talk about it
Hahaha! Sounds like my everyday life.. idk why I'm so addicted to this forum.. oh well! Yeah mine was 8-9 hours but our teacher was so chill.
Not sure why cops like to talk so much, its like they have nothing else to do. First time I got pulled over I sat there talking to the cop for a good hour and just agreed to everything he said, but hey, got me out if the ticket!

Just say you were going to buy donuts and ask if he wants to come along..?
Old 11-04-2011, 09:22 PM   #7
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerb View Post

You should have said to the brothel down the street! They really can't do anything-- If they ever ask do you mind if I look inside your car? Always say yes, I prefer to get a warrant. Unless the plain view doctrine applies.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
Hahaha! Sounds like my everyday life.. idk why I'm so addicted to this forum.. oh well! Yeah mine was 8-9 hours but our teacher was so chill.
Not sure why cops like to talk so much, its like they have nothing else to do. First time I got pulled over I sat there talking to the cop for a good hour and just agreed to everything he said, but hey, got me out if the ticket!

They really are nice people!! At least most of them. Always have great stories.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post

Old 11-04-2011, 09:26 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford
They are! First time i got pulled over this black cop with stunning blue eyes held a great long conversation. Then when I totalled Red the firefighters sat there for a good 30-40 minutes and just talked cars with me (swear to God they were secretly A&F models..!). It was getting dark so the cops stayed and watched after us (two girls alone in the dark near a party college = not good). They were really nice and humorous!
Old 11-04-2011, 09:35 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

one of my best friends was a cop but they can search my car just have to be gentle
Old 11-04-2011, 11:21 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
That sucks what was it for?
2004 GT Premium Package: mach 1 grille delete, 8" shorty antenna, CDC lightbar, borla stingers, UPR o/r x, Black chrome bumper inserts, redline tuning hood struts, white face gauges, raxiom smoked tail lights.
Born on 3/31/04
06REDF1RE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:28 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas

It's funny that I get pulled over ALL the time in my mustang gt, yet in the year that I have had my G37 not once. I get pulled over for the little things like 5 miles over the speed limit and no front plate! I would be upset but I only get warnings.
ThatGiRLKriSsiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:57 AM   #12
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

I've yet, to meet a cop I didn't wanna toss out a window.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 05:45 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Just as an FYI, don't bother ever fighting a ticket in court- at least not in VA. Only worth it if the cop doesn't show up. Otherwise it's your word against the cops, and guess who the judge believes?

In my situation I went in there with photos, diagrams, etc, and the judge told me, " yes, you're right, I can see how you had absolutely no choice but to cross that white line, but because you did cross it, you still have to pay the fine." The cop kept apologizing to me.... It was ridiculous. He had set up a trap, during rush hour when cars were solid across all 3 lanes- if you wanted to get on the highway you had to get in the right lane 2 full blocks before the interchange. I was pulling out of a gas station in between block 1 and 2, and because i waited for someone to let me pull into the right lane i got a ticket. The only way to avoid it would have been to turn in the opposite direction i was going, drive up about 4 blocks then do a U turn to get into the right lane.

Then I went and paid my ticket plus additional court costs. That kind of thing is a scam to get money for the city/county- like shooting fish in a barrel.
Pype Bomb Axle-Backs, JLT CAI, SCT Tuner w/Bama tuning, BMR Strut Tower Brace, CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, Black Hood Pins, Black Shorty antenna, Tru-Billet Black Anodized GT engraved Fuel Door, Black Lemans Stripes, Black Rocker Stripes, Brushed Aluminum finish dash and vents, Stack Racing pedals, Charcoal Black Leather Interior, Gloss Black Bullitt Motorsport Wheels, Nitto 555 tires, staggered set up (9/10), 35% tint, Shaker 1000 Stereo with Kicker Upgrades, Ultra Violet footwell, license plate and dome lighting
RVAStang05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:11 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone
I've yet, to meet a cop I didn't wanna toss out a window.
It's called roleplay. How do you live in TX and not go to a stripclub everynight?
Haha! (Just kidding)
Old 11-05-2011, 09:54 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Why would you purposely run a stop sign? Thats just... Stupid.
PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 10:34 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

because it should be a yield sign and no body ever runs one on accident
Old 11-05-2011, 11:11 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

i literally just finished my online defensive driving for a speeding ticket i had....it 6 hours online but you can log out and get back on whenever you want to finish...took me a week but it was easy
gqsmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:01 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gqsmash
i literally just finished my online defensive driving for a speeding ticket i had....it 6 hours online but you can log out and get back on whenever you want to finish...took me a week but it was easy
that's not bad I think I'm gonna go to the 4 hour one on a Saturday
Old 11-05-2011, 12:04 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

i hate sitting for a long time...but 4 hours isnt bad either
Old 11-05-2011, 12:05 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gqsmash
i hate sitting for a long time...but 4 hours isnt bad either
I'm gonna hate it but that's the only way I'll get it done
Old 11-05-2011, 12:05 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Hell yeah!!!
Old 11-06-2011, 04:12 PM   #22
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAStang05 View Post
Just as an FYI, don't bother ever fighting a ticket in court- at least not in VA. Only worth it if the cop doesn't show up. Otherwise it's your word against the cops, and guess who the judge believes?

In my situation I went in there with photos, diagrams, etc, and the judge told me, " yes, you're right, I can see how you had absolutely no choice but to cross that white line, but because you did cross it, you still have to pay the fine." The cop kept apologizing to me.... It was ridiculous. He had set up a trap, during rush hour when cars were solid across all 3 lanes- if you wanted to get on the highway you had to get in the right lane 2 full blocks before the interchange. I was pulling out of a gas station in between block 1 and 2, and because i waited for someone to let me pull into the right lane i got a ticket. The only way to avoid it would have been to turn in the opposite direction i was going, drive up about 4 blocks then do a U turn to get into the right lane.

Then I went and paid my ticket plus additional court costs. That kind of thing is a scam to get money for the city/county- like shooting fish in a barrel.
Yeah I've heard VA is pretty crummy when it comes to that.

Georgia is pretty relaxed. But Running a Stop Sign, Speeding in a school Zone, Running a School bus stop sign, and driving faster than traffic ( you know the ricers that constantly weave in and out of traffic. ) will get ya here, there is no excuse! Those actions could kill someone.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:18 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

When I got caught, I was taking my morman friend home and he had to be home by 11:30 or hell would freeze ove at his hose ... The cop didn't see that as a good reason because Texas state troopers are just such "nice" people who "love" me so much they don't want me to get hurt, thus a citation would "help me" understand the rules and keep my life safe.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT