Mustang Evolution Forum banner

flames coming out of my exhaust today

Tags
exhaust
13K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  Sirtat 
#1 ·
was recording today with my new go pro hero2 today and caught flames shooting out of my exhaust... my wot box may have helped :-D

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
#8 ·
i was at .175 now im at .150 I did a couple shifts before at .100 but didn't like the feeling...

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

96saleenS281 said:
It is pretty cool looking!! And go pro cameras are awesome.. The ol lady said she is getting me one for Christmas to put on my roll bar when I do road races.
LOL this is my christmas present.. the wife hates me right now for talking her out of it... but I said at least I won't be so preoccupied on Christmas and think of all the good video we can get of our daughters Christmas :p she is still MAD hahaha

#10 ·
Blackcat said:
Better be careful that can get sucked back up on ur engine and blow it I had a friend that did that
NOT discrediting your comment but I find it very hard to believe it could fight its way against the 18 psi of airflow... it only seems to happen when I have my electric header dumps open... flames don't come out of them under the car, so I think the fuel is collecting in the side pipes...

why do you think this situation is what caused his engine to blow? and what did he break in his engine ?

thanks !!

#12 ·
I don't know exactly how it happened the dealership said that is what happened that it was a one in a million thing that could happen but It did happen I'll get the rest of the info when I see him again it was awhile ago on his 2004 model an he had the car for like 2 years

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.