Whats next? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-29-2012, 07:19 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
BDSA1NT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Missouri
Posts: 99
Whats next?

I'm wanting to do a few more things to my car. Next is wheels and tires. But after that I'm not sure. Chin spoiler? I dunno. Check out my pics and let me know what y'all think.
BDSA1NT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-29-2012, 07:41 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
kjunitalian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 308
My lord looks fine now ... Maybe blackened tails and headlites ... Unless u want performance all sorts of otions
kjunitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:45 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
BDSA1NT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Missouri
Posts: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjunitalian
My lord looks fine now ... Maybe blackened tails and headlites ... Unless u want performance all sorts of otions
Yeah I have been thinking about a whipple but don't know about spending that much when it's fast enough to get speeding tickets now. Don't go to the track much and it's my DD so not sure. Have a few performance upgrades already. CAI TB exhaust and suspension to name a few. Thanks for the compliment for sure.
BDSA1NT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-29-2012, 08:06 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charles.young10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSA1NT
I'm wanting to do a few more things to my car. Next is wheels and tires. But after that I'm not sure. Chin spoiler? I dunno. Check out my pics and let me know what y'all think.
IMO, whipple on a DD isn't good. now if it wasn't your DD, and you went to the track even mildly often, I would say go for it!

You need some black on her! It would look great with black rims!

Maybe some save up for a cam?
Charles.young10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:09 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
BDSA1NT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Missouri
Posts: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles.young10

IMO, wipple on a DD isn't good. now if it wasn't your DD, and you went to the track even mildly often, I would say go for it!

You need some black on her! It would look great with black rims!

Maybe some save up for a cam?
Thats why I have been holding off. The only track we have around here is an 1/8. I would live to go to a quarter sometime and get some numbers. Cam would be good.
BDSA1NT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:11 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charles.young10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSA1NT

Thats why I have been holding off. The only track we have around here is an 1/8. I would live to go to a quarter sometime and get some numbers. Cam would be good.
I hear ya! I have a track close by, but I would much rather spend the money on the car then spend it to race.. Lol

We have pretty close to the same mods, I am constantly in the very low 13s high 12s
Charles.young10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:14 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
BDSA1NT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Missouri
Posts: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles.young10

I hear ya! I have a track close by, but I would much rather spend the money on the car then spend it to race.. Lol

We have pretty close to the same mods, I am constantly in the very low 13s high 12s
That's about what I had with my buddy's gps 1/4 timer but wasn't sure of the accuracy. Been to the 1/8 a few times. Best I had there was 8.3
BDSA1NT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:16 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charles.young10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSA1NT

That's about what I had with my buddy's gps 1/4 timer but wasn't sure of the accuracy. Been to the 1/8 a few times. Best I had there was 8.3
I have ran the 1/8, I get just about the same numbers. Can't really remember best time though..
Charles.young10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



09:39 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.