Who has 410 gears? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-21-2012, 08:59 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
BaSohol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 2,789
Who has 410 gears?

Mine are getting installed next tuesday I just wanna hear some of your experience with them and how bad tractions going to be
__________________

2007 Ford Mustang GT 5spd
Brenspeed tune, JLT 3, Hurst shifter, 4.10s
O/R Xpipe, 15x8 Jeg Stars with Micky Thompsons
BaSohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-21-2012, 09:47 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Beau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,044
Check youtube lol
Beau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:05 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
BaSohol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 2,789
I did no results, I don't care about Mpgs or highway rpm, I just wanna know how nasty they are one the street. With my old car I had 410s and a 3500 stall if you floored it 20mph or below it left a 100 foot burn out haha

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Kinda hoping for the same results
__________________

2007 Ford Mustang GT 5spd
Brenspeed tune, JLT 3, Hurst shifter, 4.10s
O/R Xpipe, 15x8 Jeg Stars with Micky Thompsons
BaSohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-22-2012, 04:56 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
MustangCaracas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Other
Posts: 107
Mine will be installed next week!
Get it. The difference will be huge. Also add a short shifter.

You will loose top speed but the throw will be like a demon
MustangCaracas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:14 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
I have 4.10s in my '02 GT. I can chirp in third sometimes. If I drop the clutch and stand on it I can roast the tires at 30mph in 2nd. And my mpg isn't bad at all HWY. Cruise at 65mph and you can still get over 20mpg.

I'm so happy I went with 4.10s. Just amazing.

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangCaracas
Mine will be installed next week!
Get it. The difference will be huge. Also add a short shifter.

You will loose top speed but the throw will be like a demon
And I gained top speed, btw. With 3.27 I topped out around 127. With 4.10 I have been up to 147. GPS verified.
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:30 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
MustangCaracas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Other
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson
I have 4.10s in my '02 GT. I can chirp in third sometimes. If I drop the clutch and stand on it I can roast the tires at 30mph in 2nd. And my mpg isn't bad at all HWY. Cruise at 65mph and you can still get over 20mpg.

I'm so happy I went with 4.10s. Just amazing.

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------



And I gained top speed, btw. With 3.27 I topped out around 127. With 4.10 I have been up to 147. GPS verified.

That's awesome! Everyone says that top speed will die

And what ifi you add short shifter?
MustangCaracas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:48 AM   #7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ottawa
Region: Canada
Posts: 89
I too purchased a set of 4.10s, but won't get them installed for a few weeks (in winter storage till mid march at earliest).

For now I can only read about the fun I will have
redfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:56 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
MustangCaracas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Other
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfire
I too purchased a set of 4.10s, but won't get them installed for a few weeks (in winter storage till mid march at earliest).

For now I can only read about the fun I will have
Thats true.
Reas about the fin we will have
MustangCaracas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:04 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangCaracas

That's awesome! Everyone says that top speed will die

And what ifi you add short shifter?
I bought and installed a Steeda Tri-ax short throw shifter three days after I bought my car. And I was mad I waited even that long!! Haha. Never miss shifts and it's extremely easy to shift now. In neutral it centers between 3rd and 4th so selecting a gear while moving is easy and you always feel certain when you go into gear. I can even tell what gear it's in when I'm teaching my friends how to drive standard in my car.

Moral: Short throw shifters are amazing and I love my Tri-ax. Heard MGW is also top notch.


And as for everyone saying top end dies.. It only dies in high HP applications that have enough power to push lower gearing through the rpm band. Stock to stock on mod motors, 3.27s don't allow for the engine to hit its stride but 4.10s allow the engine to hit a more optimal rpm after the fifth gear shift and it has better power to keep the speed raising.

You should check out my 4.10 Gear RPM video thread if you find it on the forum. There's a lot of information and opinions voiced that you could find interesting. I'm on my phone or else I'd link you to it.
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:08 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
MustangCaracas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Other
Posts: 107
Greattttt haha
Just want them to arrive NOW! Haha
MustangCaracas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:54 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
2Greeny7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 776
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
I have an auto V6 01 and ive been thinking about 3.73's or 4.10's however i heard you need time to break them in and id also get a tlok. Ive done a lot of reading on 3.73's vs 4.10's and decied i should go with 4.10's however, im getting like 18mpg right now and use the car for my DD. Since it is auto i know it will not be a hassle. So, 4.10's for the win! Anyone know a good brand for the 4.10's? AM doesnt have ford 4.10's for a 7.5".....
__________________
2001 V6
CAI, SF3/X3 Tuner, 4.10 Gears, Auburn lim-slip
GT4 Rims (Summer), Stock Rims (Winter)
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
2Greeny7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:00 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeny27
I have an auto V6 01 and ive been thinking about 3.73's or 4.10's however i heard you need time to break them in and id also get a tlok. Ive done a lot of reading on 3.73's vs 4.10's and decied i should go with 4.10's however, im getting like 18mpg right now and use the car for my DD. Since it is auto i know it will not be a hassle. So, 4.10's for the win! Anyone know a good brand for the 4.10's? AM doesnt have ford 4.10's for a 7.5".....
The break in period is up to debate. Some say you only need to do a couple heating cycles then good to go. Others say 500miles of easy driving. While others say no break in, just run them like regular. I say what's the harm in taking it easy for 500 miles and a couple heating cycles just to be sure? Better to be safe than sorry since you're paying so much money. 500 miles flew by for me.
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:06 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Beav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 565
Re: Who has 410 gears?

Cole, it is refreshing to hear somebody actually say 4.10 gears will not hurt your top end.

Anybody who says different, is talking s**t.
__________________

07 Roush 427R, Brembo 14" rotor and four piston calipers

05 GT Mustang, FRPP, FR X pipe, Hurst short throw,
American Racing Torque Thrust 10X20 wheels,
Granettelli tower brace, custom painted flat black grafix, Yellow Optima
Beav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:09 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beav
Cole, it is refreshing to hear somebody actually say 4.10 gears will not hurt your top end.

Anybody who says different, is talking s**t.
I don't know if you're being Sarcastic with me but I'm just talking through experience.
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:11 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
2Greeny7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 776
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson

The break in period is up to debate. Some say you only need to do a couple heating cycles then good to go. Others say 500miles of easy driving. While others say no break in, just run them like regular. I say what's the harm in taking it easy for 500 miles and a couple heating cycles just to be sure? Better to be safe than sorry since you're paying so much money. 500 miles flew by for me.
Yeah thats my plan! Haha over at my house we have a crappy winter car and two stangs, one a V8 convert and a V6 coupe. V6 is mine and the V8 my dad haha should i intall the tlok and gears my self? How about a jmod to go with it? Im getting the windstar intake manafold, gears, tlok, maybe some Lt's and a Xpipe with cats (stupid emmissions!)
__________________
2001 V6
CAI, SF3/X3 Tuner, 4.10 Gears, Auburn lim-slip
GT4 Rims (Summer), Stock Rims (Winter)
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
2Greeny7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:14 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeny27

Yeah thats my plan! Haha over at my house we have a crappy winter car and two stangs, one a V8 convert and a V6 coupe. V6 is mine and the V8 my dad haha should i intall the tlok and gears my self? How about a jmod to go with it? Im getting the windstar intake manafold, gears, tlok, maybe some Lt's and a Xpipe with cats (stupid emmissions!)
I would highly recommend you allow professionals to instal the gears and tlok. The backlash is difficult to handle with a gear jump that big. And you may need a new carrier or altercation of the stock one. It's one of the only things I let the pros do.
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:14 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
2Greeny7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 776
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beav
Cole, it is refreshing to hear somebody actually say 4.10 gears will not hurt your top end.

Anybody who says different, is talking s**t.
Who really goes 125+ a lot anyway?
__________________
2001 V6
CAI, SF3/X3 Tuner, 4.10 Gears, Auburn lim-slip
GT4 Rims (Summer), Stock Rims (Winter)
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
2Greeny7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:15 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeny27

Who really goes 125+ a lot anyway?
*raises hand* Uh...
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:19 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
2Greeny7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 776
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson

*raises hand* Uh...
Wow ive hit 125 once and had to slow down cuz my radar detector was going nuts, then i quickly got off the highway hahaha it was at night and it was only me on the road haha
__________________
2001 V6
CAI, SF3/X3 Tuner, 4.10 Gears, Auburn lim-slip
GT4 Rims (Summer), Stock Rims (Winter)
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
2Greeny7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:22 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
zeltik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 71
4.10 gears all the way! They will sure make a big difference im very pleased with mine at about 3500rpms its hungry for 2nd gear and you will definitely feel the pull like if riding a rocket if you floor it lol it jst keeps asking more and more (:<
zeltik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:24 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
2Greeny7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 776
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
Real fast do you guys prefer a shop install or should i try doing it my self?
__________________
2001 V6
CAI, SF3/X3 Tuner, 4.10 Gears, Auburn lim-slip
GT4 Rims (Summer), Stock Rims (Winter)
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
2Greeny7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:57 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeny27
Real fast do you guys prefer a shop install or should i try doing it my self?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson

I would highly recommend you allow professionals to instal the gears and tlok. The backlash is difficult to handle with a gear jump that big. And you may need a new carrier or altercation of the stock one. It's one of the only things I let the pros do.
^-- What I said earlier. You can do it yourself if you know what you're doing but it's a huge headache.
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 08:31 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
KATO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cutler Bay
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,593
Send a message via Yahoo to KATO
Re: Who has 410 gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeny27 View Post
Real fast do you guys prefer a shop install or should i try doing it my self?
Let a Shop do it.
__________________
07 GT. SCT: CUSTOM TUNE by "MUSTANG SPECIALTIES". LMR: GEN2 2010 STYLE HEADLIGHTS, RAXIOM: 2010 SMOKED COYOTE TAIL LIGHTS, WHEELS: STAGGERED WHL 22X8.5F-22X10R.
KATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 08:33 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
2Greeny7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 776
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
Haha alright I'll do that then!
__________________
2001 V6
CAI, SF3/X3 Tuner, 4.10 Gears, Auburn lim-slip
GT4 Rims (Summer), Stock Rims (Winter)
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
2Greeny7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 08:56 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
Scott2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: King City, Ontario
Region: Canada
Posts: 357
Re: Who has 410 gears?

I have 4:10s in an auto Vortech car and I love them!
__________________


MOTM winner May 2015 "Best mods Mustang". Please View my Garage for complete details on modifications.
Scott2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:35 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
BaSohol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 2,789
I have a mustang shop installing them for 250$ which is awesome cause I called like 50 places and avg was 500 most was ford for 650$

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

In going to call the shop and see if I can install a short throw shifter while they are working on the gears, anyone like the hurst? I know the steeds is better but hurst looks cooler
__________________

2007 Ford Mustang GT 5spd
Brenspeed tune, JLT 3, Hurst shifter, 4.10s
O/R Xpipe, 15x8 Jeg Stars with Micky Thompsons
BaSohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:42 AM   #27
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
deadsp0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MidWorld
Region: Other
Posts: 4,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSohol
I have a mustang shop installing them for 250$ which is awesome cause I called like 50 places and avg was 500 most was ford for 650$

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

In going to call the shop and see if I can install a short throw shifter while they are working on the gears, anyone like the hurst? I know the steeds is better but hurst looks cooler
There was a time in my area $250 was the norm, now it's like you $400-$600
Had a hurst on my old car and loved it. They make good stuff IMO
__________________
That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:58 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
bullitt1075's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Capitola
Region: California
Posts: 1,634
Send a message via Skype™ to bullitt1075
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t

There was a time in my area $250 was the norm, now it's like you $400-$600
Had a hurst on my old car and loved it. They make good stuff IMO
I hear nothing but good things about MGW shifters, take a look at those.
__________________
Proud owner of Bullitt #1075
bullitt1075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:00 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
06Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 145
My car is an Automatic 06 GT with 3.31 and it leaves a 5 foot black mark when it hits 3rd now what will it do with 4:10
06Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:04 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
BaSohol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 2,789
The cheapest place before deans performance shop was 360 from Ammco transmission but I won't trust them, but ya 250 is totally not the normal around Chicago and I'll order the hurst shifter today

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Ghost
My car is an Automatic 06 GT with 3.31 and it leaves a 5 foot black mark when it hits 3rd now what will it do with 4:10
You must have plastic tires or on a cold road haha
__________________

2007 Ford Mustang GT 5spd
Brenspeed tune, JLT 3, Hurst shifter, 4.10s
O/R Xpipe, 15x8 Jeg Stars with Micky Thompsons
BaSohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:37 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
06Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSohol
The cheapest place before deans performance shop was 360 from Ammco transmission but I won't trust them, but ya 250 is totally not the normal around Chicago and I'll order the hurst shifter today

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------



You must have plastic tires or on a cold road haha
No kiddin bro that what it does I can hammer it from a dead stop it will spin all the way thought 1st 2nd and about 5 foot of 3rd

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

It the tune from blow by racing it is dirty bro

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

I tried telling y'all bama isn't the only one with bad ace tunes and tunes for life LMR all the way bro
06Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:14 PM   #32
Registered User
Newbie
 
Stag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Canada
Posts: 11
Quick question while we are on the topic of gears, is there an easy way to tell what gears you have? Bought the car used and there is a few mods, I'm trying to figure out what all this guy has done as not to double up mods lol.
Stag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:19 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charles.young10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stag
Quick question while we are on the topic of gears, is there an easy way to tell what gears you have? Bought the car used and there is a few mods, I'm trying to figure out what all this guy has done as not to double up mods lol.
There are 3 axle ratio code are
BG = 3.31 without limited slip
CG = 3.31 with limited slip
CD = 3.55 with limited slip
you can find the axle ratio code on the sticker inside the driver door and at the rear of the differential case.
Charles.young10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:26 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles.young10

There are 3 axle ratio code are
BG = 3.31 without limited slip
CG = 3.31 with limited slip
CD = 3.55 with limited slip
you can find the axle ratio code on the sticker inside the driver door and at the rear of the differential case.
Alternatively you can jack the rear off the ground and mark the driveshaft and mark the rear tire. Turn the driveshaft and count how many times it takes the driveshaft to turn to make one complete rotation of the rear tires. If the driveshaft turns roughly 3 3/4 times then you have 3.73s. And so on..
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:45 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
Cobrarunnin9s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Missouri
Posts: 218
Re: Who has 410 gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson View Post
I have 4.10s in my '02 GT. I can chirp in third sometimes. If I drop the clutch and stand on it I can roast the tires at 30mph in 2nd. And my mpg isn't bad at all HWY. Cruise at 65mph and you can still get over 20mpg.

I'm so happy I went with 4.10s. Just amazing.

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------



And I gained top speed, btw. With 3.27 I topped out around 127. With 4.10 I have been up to 147. GPS verified.
When you swapped rear end gears to 4.10 did you recalibrate the speedometer for it as well. If not that's why you have a higher top speed.
Cobrarunnin9s is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What Grinds Your Gears? deadsp0t The Bar 21637 11-29-2017 07:12 AM
Who has a Vortech blopwer on their 2011 or 2012 GT? 2011 mustang gt 2011-2014 Mustang GT 22 02-23-2012 10:37 PM
Gears Eleanor5.0 2011-2014 Mustang GT 6 02-21-2012 05:06 PM
Want to put rear gears in v6 Blackedout Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 23 02-17-2012 02:15 PM
any sae who own a mustang kickerofdoom General Car Discussion 0 02-17-2012 09:54 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



08:13 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.