Stupid dog ruined my bumper and radiator - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-10-2012, 11:24 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Lmao this thread is funny omg. I feel so bad for u tho man i always worry me or my car will get hurt goin crusin down a backroad and some dumb **** dog or any animal jumps out. But u got reallu unlucky on damn eway
undertaker.s197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2012, 11:24 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSohol

Dogs can be replaced, pretty cheap too I might add
You've obviously never had a good dog before. I would watch my car fall off a cliff before seeing my dog get hurt. A dog with defend you to the death and is forever loyal, my car just costs me money of late haha
angelofrat42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:29 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelofrat42

You've obviously never had a good dog before. I would watch my car fall off a cliff before seeing my dog get hurt. A dog with defend you to the death and is forever loyal, my car just costs me money of late haha
+1
Watchawow07SGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2012, 10:45 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Hell no!!! I wouldn't dare sacrifice my car for some stupid animal, it's not a human dude, it's just a freaking dog.
thatmustangguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:12 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatmustangguy
Hell no!!! I wouldn't dare sacrifice my car for some stupid animal, it's not a human dude, it's just a freaking dog.
Well I feel bad for you since you never got to feel something for a dog, mans best friend. Dogs teach you how to treat others as a child. I wonder how your relationships with others are when you consider a physical object more important than a living creature that would die for you, yet you wouldnt give up something fixable
Old 06-12-2012, 11:12 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatmustangguy
I wouldn't sacrifice my car for your dog, but I'd sacrifice everything I have for mine. Everything
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:52 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:

Well I feel bad for you since you never got to feel something for a dog, mans best friend. Dogs teach you how to treat others as a child. I wonder how your relationships with others are when you consider a physical object more important than a living creature that would die for you, yet you wouldnt give up something fixable
Dogs are for needy people bro, cats where it's at

2007 Ford Mustang GT 5spd
Brenspeed tune, JLT 3, Hurst shifter, 4.10s
O/R Xpipe, 15x8 Jeg Stars with Micky Thompsons
BaSohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:59 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSohol

Dogs are for needy people bro, cats where it's at
Cats suck... This is getting really off topic but cats are just jerks. My cat would attack me at random when I was a child and peed all over the place
Old 06-13-2012, 01:13 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Cats are for little girls

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Oh and don't forget old ladies, they love cats
McNassty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:17 PM   #45
Road Trip!

Region: New York
Quote:

Yeah lol all my dog would do is hide in a corner . And loyalty is to the person that feeds it :p
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:28 PM   #46
A.K.A. Baby-D!

Region: Louisiana
Re: Stupid dog ruined my bumper and radiator

i hit a dog with my 04 and it completely took off my front bumper. i was extremely upset, but the dog did survive and ran away as if nothing was wrong with him. its an unfortunate happening for sure, but i hate seeing animals hurt as well. my dog is like my child, and i know how i would feel if she became road kill.. but i also don't give her the chance to become it either.
Previous:
2004 V6--my first pony
1988 GT--July 2010 MOTM
04TRV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:40 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04TRV6
i hit a dog with my 04 and it completely took off my front bumper. i was extremely upset, but the dog did survive and ran away as if nothing was wrong with him. its an unfortunate happening for sure, but i hate seeing animals hurt as well. my dog is like my child, and i know how i would feel if she became road kill.. but i also don't give her the chance to become it either.
+1 i love my dog but if your an idiot enough to let your dog roam then you obviously don't care if it becomes roadkill
McNassty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:20 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
I hit a damn dog last night. Or I should say he hit me. Sam spot as the OP. Now I was only going 20 so the dog did a header into my fender, headlight, and bumper. It bounced off and ran into its yard. Now it was running loose a few houses down from where it lives and I went to the house. The lady is giving me a hard time about it. Got the police involved and someone is paying to fix it and it aint me.
Plus she should have gotten cited for dog at large. Not to mention the dog was mean as hell.
MavyMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:55 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Re: Stupid dog ruined my bumper and radiator

At least it wasn't a deer! My daughter hit a doe at 40mph and it totaled her Beetle 2 yrs ago. Got more $ than the car was worth and got her another.
NAVYGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:55 AM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Well...if it was and the car was totaled i would be able to get a new 5.0. Lol. I am somewhat glad it wasnt though because I do like this car. There is light on both sides of the tunnel in this situation i guess.
MavyMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:28 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavyMav
Well...if it was and the car was totaled i would be able to get a new 5.0. Lol. I am somewhat glad it wasnt though because I do like this car. There is light on both sides of the tunnel in this situation i guess.
+1 on the new 5.0 and I think we all have come to the common consensus that animals, (mostly dogs) speed, and bumpers don't mix well together! I guess mustangs just have it out for dogs and thus the ricer was born!!!! LMFAO

Click image for larger version

Name:	sarah-strohmeyers-dog-fred-driving.jpg
Views:	1361
Size:	160.0 KB
ID:	54726
Mr. SoloDolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 03:36 PM   #52
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: California
OMGawd.... To say laughing out loud would be an understatement!!! But after reading that screenshot, I started cracking up laughing!!! That was until the guy standing behind me said, "Care to share that with the rest of us?" As I was turning to look at him, I said, "it depends. Do you own a dog or perhaps Mustaaanggg? All I saw before I looked up was his Badge. I looked him straight in his eyes, and said, "Nope! Definitely wouldn't find this interesting! And turned back around only to find the other everyone in line ahead of us, were staring at me and the two LAPDs. A couple of them were chuckling and after exhaling a deep breath I started laughing again. Until I heard a voice say, Jim are you going to tell her you own, what year is your Mustang? A 68. I think I cursed out loud, because the man in front of me laughed, I apologized and said he doesn't own one and turned around to say, "do you?" His partner was grinning and Good ol Jim was reaching for his cell. I started laughing again... There on his phone was a beautiful 71 Mustang he said. Still has the original plates. I turned paid for my things and said, if you really want to know I'll be in my car! Long story short. Sgt. Jim laughed when I told him of the cheeseburger screenshot, He also said, he would have hit the dog too! But, he would not have been driving 75mph!
SCCofSV is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT