My 1 year old and my mustang - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-21-2012, 11:54 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
My 1 year old and my mustang

He LOVES this mustang. His first word was "car" lol just thought I'd share!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4099771339.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	327.3 KB
ID:	55903   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1718494470.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	203.4 KB
ID:	55904  

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2012, 11:55 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-364660.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	314.5 KB
ID:	55905  

Old 06-22-2012, 12:35 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
On my old phone I have pics of my 2 yr old daughter under the car w me... trying to fix the rattle: -/
Silversky545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2012, 12:40 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I keep throwing money at the exhaust and it keeps getting worse lol

Old 06-22-2012, 01:28 AM   #5
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Region: Indiana
My son is into cars big time too. Glad to see it!

I hope when he's older he'll want to work on cars with his Dad.
Old 06-22-2012, 01:45 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

You just can't start them too young. Lifes all about making memories with your children. They remember the simplest things.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:47 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4
You just can't start them too young. Lifes all about making memories with your children. They remember the simplest things.
Yes they do... not always a good thing... daddy I want a zebra... OK baby when your 6 I'll buy u one... 2 years later... daddy remember when you said: -(
Old 06-22-2012, 01:52 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silversky545

Yes they do... not always a good thing... daddy I want a zebra... OK baby when your 6 I'll buy u one... 2 years later... daddy remember when you said: -(
Yea you gotta watch what you say around them. It's amazing what kids will remember lol

Old 06-22-2012, 02:48 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Yea I tried to convince my wife my oldest said she just had to have a cobra snake... cuz she thinks their heads are cute... obviously we can't let her have a real snake so I'll just buy an 03 "cobra" instead for her to ride in.... I still just have the gt... did not work: -(
Old 06-22-2012, 03:40 AM   #10
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Haha, Proposing something like that woulda got me sleeping alone. Oh, wait, I am sleeping alone. Lol, winning!
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:50 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Re: My 1 year old and my mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgill1992 View Post
When my daughter was that age she knew I was home just by the sound of the exhaust on my '79 Trans Am (it had glasspacks).

That was many, many, many years ago. LOL
2007 Torch Red Mustang GT, Parchment Leather, Saleen Supercharger, SCT X-Cal Programmer,brenspeed.com tunes, Tuned by X-Act Dyno (Tempe, Az) 425rwhp, 4:10 Gears, Axel-back MAC exhaust, Dashhawk OBD-II Computer Monitoring System, Sequential Tail Lights, Halo Driving Lights, Eagle Eye Headlights with 6000K HID's, Clear Turn Signal Lenses, Projector Switchback Bulbs, Painted White LeMans Style Stripes, CDC Aggressive chin spoiler, Billet hood pins, Pirelli P-Zero P255 40 ZR19 wheels mounted on 2014 Mustang GT Wheels
Badinuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:51 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Yea he gets excited when I'm coming home and he hears my car

Old 06-22-2012, 07:59 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

I have not drove my car in a week... been battling.full body muscle failure... choices we make in our young adult lives punish us as we become wise... now all I can do is reflect on those choices...

This is the only week out of my life Mr Chicago could beat me in a race lol maybe; -)
Old 06-22-2012, 08:36 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
I have not drove my car in a week... been battling.full body muscle failure... choices we make in our young adult lives punish us as we become wise... now all I can do is reflect on those choices...

This is the only week out of my life Mr Chicago could beat me in a race lol maybe; -)
Haha excuses buddy, you have a timeslip to go with that talk? My best is only a 13.1 but it was a crappy night

2007 Ford Mustang GT 5spd
Brenspeed tune, JLT 3, Hurst shifter, 4.10s
O/R Xpipe, 15x8 Jeg Stars with Micky Thompsons
BaSohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:19 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:

What did you do in your young adult life to cause full body muscle failure? I am just asking so some of us young guys don't repeat others' choices.
Solomo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:33 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgill1992
You have a future fan on your hands. My 8 year old loves mustangs he see them before me most of the time .
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:42 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSohol

Haha excuses buddy, you have a timeslip to go with that talk? My best is only a 13.1 but it was a crappy night
U know I don't race in a straight line... race where it counts.... in the corners... lol I have not had a chance to make it to a track yet... want to make sure I have certain things in place b4 I go.... new clutch lcas drive shaft ect. I can't afford to have the car down due to running her too hard... don't want to end up like u did lol
Old 06-23-2012, 09:12 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solomo2

What did you do in your young adult life to cause full body muscle failure? I am just asking so some of us young guys don't repeat others' choices.
Just listen to your parents and you can't go wrong.
Old 06-23-2012, 12:02 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Just listen to your parents and you can't go wrong.
I did a lot more when I lived with them. Now being married and having a kid of my own on the way, I was just looking for ways to avoid having to go though any more than I have to on that front.

back on topic though, I hope when my little one comes he/she will love cars like yours does.
Old 06-23-2012, 12:07 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

I've made stupid choices before. having kids really changed everything for me. It's hard to know how your choices will effect you or your family in the future the best thing you can do is learn from people that have been through stuff.

Old 06-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Bad choices I've made... that I would do all over again because every choice good or bad mold you into... you...
X
Coke
Speed
Weed
Shrooms
Acid
hydrocodone 10/325 .... took ten a day for two years due to back pain
And last but not least steroids and igf1-lr3 for 7+ years...

Having kids does change you... although there are unfortunately more people in this world that do not clean up their life...

Everything I mentioned above was prior to kids other than hydrocodone and gear... hydrocodone at first was prescribed for major back problems and body/mind developed a need for them... and I don't want to get on the steroids due to arguments it brings up w the general public.... if any of you are having issues beating an addiction of any sort please let me know I have been through a lot in my life and have a ton of knowledge in all the categories I said above... BTW I've been clean for years now but still struggle daily....
Old 06-23-2012, 06:42 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Bad choices I've made... that I would do all over again because every choice good or bad mold you into... you...
X
Coke
Speed
Weed
Shrooms
Acid

Having kids does change you... although there are unfortunately more people in this world that do not clean up their life...

Everything I mentioned above was prior to kids other than hydrocodone and gear... hydrocodone at first was prescribed for major back problems and body/mind developed a need for them... and I don't want to get on the steroids due to arguments it brings up w the general public.... if any of you are having issues beating an addiction of any sort please let me know I have been through a lot in my life and have a ton of knowledge in all the categories I said above... BTW I've been clean for years now but still struggle daily....
My dad went through some bad **** for most of my childhood he's been doing really good for a couple years now and I'm just starting to get to know him better. It's a hard fight but you're on the right track. I wish you the best of luck in the future. There are things I have to stay away from because I know I have a very addictive personality but like you said it makes you who you are

Old 06-23-2012, 08:16 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

I was off mind altering drugs a year b4 my first was born.... I will and would never b on a true narcotic now... performance enhancing "drugs" do not effect who you are... no matter what the media tells you
Old 06-23-2012, 10:08 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I was off mind altering drugs a year b4 my first was born.... I will and would never b on a true narcotic now... performance enhancing "drugs" do not effect who you are... no matter what the media tells you
Your lying to yourself if you think steroids do not effect who you are. I'm no angle , so I don't judge. I've smoked weed for 33yrs,since 17, and I hope to smoke it another 30yrs. Doctors think I need 7 prescriptions a day for a head injury, when all it takes is a fatty.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Quote:

Your lying to yourself if you think steroids do not effect who you are. I'm no angle , so I don't judge. I've smoked weed for 33yrs,since 17, and I hope to smoke it another 30yrs. Doctors think I need 7 prescriptions a day for a head injury, when all it takes is a fatty.
People in California complain about emissions. WTF
Old 06-24-2012, 01:23 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Lol you are 100% wrong... like I said... bringing this topic up always brings up stupid uneducated opinions... I'm not lying to myself... I'm ****ed up beyond belief because of them but it's due to my own stupid decisions regarding not coming off them properly...
Old 06-24-2012, 10:23 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
X
Coke
Speed
Weed
Shrooms
Acid

I for one take my hat off to you and really respect you for being a MAN about you and your past addictions. Although I know its like a sickness my Dad was too much of a ***** to stop his use and be there for me when i was born and til this day as a 23 year old man it still hurts me. In youth we all may experiment with things hell I smoke weed like a train, but your story shows that you thought enough and loved your growing family enough to put aside your own selfish wants so that you could be a true father and husband to your family and i applaud it! Plus your car is awesome IJS!
Mr. SoloDolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 03:34 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
X
Coke
Speed
Weed
Shrooms
Acid

Thank you for your honesty and just laying it out there. Obviously you must be an awesome dad to realize that you had to change and take care of your child. My dad did a lot of stuff before my sister and I came along and he said the same as you, that kids change everything. I also agree that you have a great car.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT