Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Chin spoiler/ GT 500 spoiler

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Zaks06GT 
#1 ·
Somebody throw me a bone here lol is anyone with a GT 05-09 selling these two items. I know somebody had to get bored with atleast one of them and has one sitting in the garage to sell to
Me for lower than American muscle is trying to rape my wallet for. Lol these are the only two cosmetic mods I'm really interested in

#2 ·
you CAN fit a GT500 front splitter (same year to year of course) on your 05-09 but its not a perfect fit, the middle area looks the worse~ it takes customizing FYI.

The rear spoiler should bolt right in.

#5 ·
ReggStang,

The Chin spoiler & Gt500 spoiler are both awesome parts! Best of luck on your search to find the products used.

If you do choose to order through us, we offer a forums discount for all active posting members with a minimum of 50 post! That will give you a little bit of a break on the price!

Either way, you will enjoy both of the items! PM me if you want the code!

- Dan

#6 ·
AMDanBailer said:
ReggStang,

The Chin spoiler & Gt500 spoiler are both awesome parts! Best of luck on your search to find the products used.

If you do choose to order through us, we offer a forums discount for all active posting members with a minimum of 50 post! That will give you a little bit of a break on the price!

Either way, you will enjoy both of the items! PM me if you want the code!

- Dan
I tried to pm you about the discount code but it says ur pm box is full, can you pm me the code? Thanks

Zak

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.