Prius VS Mustang GT - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-15-2012, 12:19 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
TrentonPhoenix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Oregon
Posts: 33
Prius VS Mustang GT

I pulled up to a two lane red light heading home today (hot *** balls put, windows down) side by side with a white prius, whos driver window was also down. After about 2 seconds of the usual forward looking, i peaked over and the early-mid 30's plane joe of a dude with scruffy hair was already looking dead at me, with what looked like disgust and distain. He genuinely looked appalled, once i figured it out, i smiled, put it in neutral and reved her twice, he then jerked his head forward and shook his head and i just chuckled and tool off at the green light.

I guess my gas guzzling roar upset his liberal hippie sensibilities. He probably thought i was the reason we are at war for oil.


MADE MY DAY!
TrentonPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-15-2012, 12:25 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Re: Prius VS Mustang GT

i love your story! i look forward to having one like it
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:32 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Silversky545's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,627
Your story is fantastic lol... I had a guy in a 80 models Chevy truck pull up and asked: is that just a 4.6? I answered puzzled... yea, he then laughs and drove off: -(
Silversky545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-15-2012, 02:03 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Re: Prius VS Mustang GT

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I get more **** from truck guy than I do from ricers or other car guys. It's insane. Like one of the last nights my car was working I was on Lee by Perkins in Baton Rouge, about to cross to College. It's a long light and a Turbo-diesel was next to me. '05+. Dude was yelling out his window calling me a "fuc*ing pus*sy" and saying I couldn't beat him and revving his engine and pushing the BOV and stuff... He pissed me off so I look at him and say, "Calm down, fuzzy little man peach."

I guess he didn't like that.. Well at the green light I took off for a second and was about three car lengths up, I slowed back down to about 50 and he flew by me and kept going. Then a cop pulled out and got him. Bahaha.

It was poetic justice in so many ways.
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:27 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
fresh2death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,676
^^^same here. I always get pick ups trying to race me and the other day I had ******* in a silverado try running me off the road.
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:54 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ucfknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death
^^^same here. I always get pick ups trying to race me and the other day I had ******* in a silverado try running me off the road.
I had a dude in a honda earlier tonight all up in my butt on the interstate. We were doing like 80 and I switched lanes like 3 times and he was still up in my butt so close I couldn't see his head lights so on a straight I punched it to like 110 and I swear it looked like I left him by a quarter of a mile and I got off at my exit lol.
Ucfknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:00 AM   #7
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentonPhoenix
I pulled up to a two lane red light heading home today (hot *** balls put, windows down) side by side with a white prius, whos driver window was also down. After about 2 seconds of the usual forward looking, i peaked over and the early-mid 30's plane joe of a dude with scruffy hair was already looking dead at me, with what looked like disgust and distain. He genuinely looked appalled, once i figured it out, i smiled, put it in neutral and reved her twice, he then jerked his head forward and shook his head and i just chuckled and tool off at the green light.

I guess my gas guzzling roar upset his liberal hippie sensibilities. He probably thought i was the reason we are at war for oil.

MADE MY DAY!
Haha!! I love it and you hit the nail on the head I'm sure he thought that.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:31 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
BenGT07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentonPhoenix
I pulled up to a two lane red light heading home today (hot *** balls put, windows down) side by side with a white prius, whos driver window was also down. After about 2 seconds of the usual forward looking, i peaked over and the early-mid 30's plane joe of a dude with scruffy hair was already looking dead at me, with what looked like disgust and distain. He genuinely looked appalled, once i figured it out, i smiled, put it in neutral and reved her twice, he then jerked his head forward and shook his head and i just chuckled and tool off at the green light.

I guess my gas guzzling roar upset his liberal hippie sensibilities. He probably thought i was the reason we are at war for oil.

MADE MY DAY!
Hahaha. That's awesome! 'MERICA!
__________________
In the market for a Fox body...
SOLD: 2007 Performance white GT Premium.
Performance: Eibach lowering kit, SVT wheels, Steeda Camber Casters, Steeda short throw, FRPP 4.10's, Airraid CAI, BBK 62mm TB, Brenspeed Detroit Rockers, Pypes Longtubes with O/R H and Violators.
For fun: Window louvers, 15% tint, Raxiom tinted taillights, J&L Audio sub.
BenGT07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:00 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
garbill2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 914
Good story
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:09 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lakeland
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,699
Send a message via AIM to Borii
Re: Prius VS Mustang GT

That 4.6 comment is hilarious because he would be the same guy to tell you a 289 is better.

You wouldn't believe how many non Ford guys from every side of the world have to ask if my 4.6 is V8 because 5.0 is all they know.
__________________
SOLD - 06 GT 371WHP/332WTQ


Sold - 1998 Camaro SS
Sold - 2001 Audi S4
Borii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:31 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
2007pullinaway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borii
That 4.6 comment is hilarious because he would be the same guy to tell you a 289 is better.

You wouldn't believe how many non Ford guys from every side of the world have to ask if my 4.6 is V8 because 5.0 is all they know.
Very true I always get guys at gas stations asking me the same question
2007pullinaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:42 AM   #12
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: Prius VS Mustang GT

if they talk to you about how you hurt the environment tell them to research how bad those batteries are to produce for the environment.
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:45 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Randl114's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 69
Re: Prius VS Mustang GT

I always say if you are going to leave something behind, why not leave as big of a carbon footprint as I can. Big Foot size.
__________________
Your enemy is doing what you can not. When you meet he WILL defeat you.
Randl114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:47 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
2007pullinaway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randl114
I always say if you are going to leave something behind, why not leave as big of a carbon footprint as I can. Big Foot size.
Don't also forget to leave every ricer in your rear view too
2007pullinaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:22 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jgill1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Rolla
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,405
I had some guy in a van at the gas station tell me I was killing the environment driving a 8mpg car And i should not be so selfish and ignorant I said what does your van get? He said 28 I said I get 26 *****. Did a burnout leaving lol
__________________

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:27 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang936's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgill1992
I had some guy in a van at the gas station tell me I was killing the environment driving a 8mpg car And i should not be so selfish and ignorant I said what does your van get? He said 28 I said I get 26 *****. Did a burnout leaving lol
Haha my new hero
Mustang936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:28 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jgill1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Rolla
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,405
I'm kind of a dick sometimes lol
__________________

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:50 AM   #18
Sad Panda
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,633
Makes me think of this
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1971452270.jpg
Views:	1325
Size:	241.0 KB
ID:	63897  
__________________
@silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base (the silverskoundrel) - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:48 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
06REDF1RE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrskoundrel
Makes me think of this
That's awesome
__________________
2004 GT Premium Package: mach 1 grille delete, 8" shorty antenna, CDC lightbar, borla stingers, UPR o/r x, Black chrome bumper inserts, redline tuning hood struts, white face gauges, raxiom smoked tail lights.
Born on 3/31/04
06REDF1RE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:22 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
9tee7pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Radford
Region: Virginia
Posts: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randl114
I always say if you are going to leave something behind, why not leave as big of a carbon footprint as I can. Big Foot size.
I always say to Prius drivers that give me sh1t that I can drive my v8 for the rest of my life and still do less damage to the environment than it does to make one of those cars.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:22 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
BenGT07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrskoundrel
Makes me think of this
Hahaha. That cracked me up. Makes me want to put dual stacks on my powerstroke. But I have parts I want for the stang... Do you know how hard it is to not mod both of them at the same time?
__________________
In the market for a Fox body...
SOLD: 2007 Performance white GT Premium.
Performance: Eibach lowering kit, SVT wheels, Steeda Camber Casters, Steeda short throw, FRPP 4.10's, Airraid CAI, BBK 62mm TB, Brenspeed Detroit Rockers, Pypes Longtubes with O/R H and Violators.
For fun: Window louvers, 15% tint, Raxiom tinted taillights, J&L Audio sub.
BenGT07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:25 PM   #22
Sad Panda
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06REDF1RE

That's awesome
Agreed!

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGT07

Hahaha. That cracked me up. Makes me want to put dual stacks on my powerstroke. But I have parts I want for the stang... Do you know how hard it is to not mod both of them at the same time?
Gotta be quite hard haha dang expensive mods
__________________
@silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base (the silverskoundrel) - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:04 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
BigpapaDean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 520
I had the same thing happen on the highway, I was going home and I had a small smart car next to me. So the guy gives me "the look", like I'm an animal driving my 6.4L 390 down the road. I never laughed soooo hard in my life! Slapped it in 3rd and took off like a rocket! Lol. I LOVE IT !!
BigpapaDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:15 PM   #24
Sad Panda
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,633
Your cars gorgeous
__________________
@silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base (the silverskoundrel) - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:47 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
9tee7pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Radford
Region: Virginia
Posts: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigpapaDean
I had the same thing happen on the highway, I was going home and I had a small smart car next to me. So the guy gives me "the look", like I'm an animal driving my 6.4L 390 down the road. I never laughed soooo hard in my life! Slapped it in 3rd and took off like a rocket! Lol. I LOVE IT !!
If you aren't burning a hole in the ozone you're doing something wrong.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 05:50 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
BigpapaDean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 520
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrskoundrel
Your cars gorgeous
Thanks brother! She sounds even better.
BigpapaDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:19 PM   #27
Sad Panda
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigpapaDean

Thanks brother! She sounds even better.
I can only imagine!!!
__________________
@silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base (the silverskoundrel) - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:20 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
stemar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: York PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 211
Re: Prius VS Mustang GT

I had an older Lady bragging to me at a gas station when I was filling up my bike about how she got 50+ mpg in her Prius I think I bummed her old when I told her I averaged 55mpg on my bike and it was a lot faster and more fun to ride then her little shoe box
stemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:31 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
Silversky545's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,627
Bikes are like sex on wheels... however not for the ADD guy like me

I lose train of thought way too much to ride safely lol
Silversky545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:40 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 525
Re: Prius VS Mustang GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV View Post
if they talk to you about how you hurt the environment tell them to research how bad those batteries are to produce for the environment.
Yea and wait till has to replace them,,I heard they r very expensive

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borii View Post
That 4.6 comment is hilarious because he would be the same guy to tell you a 289 is better.

You wouldn't believe how many non Ford guys from every side of the world have to ask if my 4.6 is V8 because 5.0 is all they know.
Most people think its the little v8 from the old cars,,which is cool..But when you show them the motor they are like thats not a 4.6..Thats a big block..lol
__________________
mymustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:41 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
9tee7pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Radford
Region: Virginia
Posts: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silversky545
Bikes are like sex on wheels... however not for the ADD guy like me

I lose train of thought way too much to ride safely lol
They scare the hell outta me. I don't care what anyone says. My cousin fell off one on the highway and I saw what it did to him, nothing more than road rash to the bone. He is fine now, but no one can convince me otherwise.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
TrentonPhoenix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Oregon
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV
if they talk to you about how you hurt the environment tell them to research how bad those batteries are to produce for the environment.
Pffff. The hell I care, i did two combat tours to this war, they can suck my **** till I get sore. Ill enjoy what few rights I have left

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ucfknight

I had a dude in a honda earlier tonight all up in my butt on the interstate. We were doing like 80 and I switched lanes like 3 times and he was still up in my butt so close I couldn't see his head lights so on a straight I punched it to like 110 and I swear it looked like I left him by a quarter of a mile and I got off at my exit lol.
I havent really been challanged yet, a whole lota looks, a F&F eclipse was revving up next to me, but thats a joke.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson
I've said it before and I'll say it again... I get more **** from truck guy than I do from ricers or other car guys. It's insane. Like one of the last nights my car was working I was on Lee by Perkins in Baton Rouge, about to cross to College. It's a long light and a Turbo-diesel was next to me. '05+. Dude was yelling out his window calling me a "fuc*ing pus*sy" and saying I couldn't beat him and revving his engine and pushing the BOV and stuff... He pissed me off so I look at him and say, "Calm down, fuzzy little man peach."

I guess he didn't like that.. Well at the green light I took off for a second and was about three car lengths up, I slowed back down to about 50 and he flew by me and kept going. Then a cop pulled out and got him. Bahaha.

It was poetic justice in so many ways.


---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson
I've said it before and I'll say it again... I get more **** from truck guy than I do from ricers or other car guys. It's insane. Like one of the last nights my car was working I was on Lee by Perkins in Baton Rouge, about to cross to College. It's a long light and a Turbo-diesel was next to me. '05+. Dude was yelling out his window calling me a "fuc*ing pus*sy" and saying I couldn't beat him and revving his engine and pushing the BOV and stuff... He pissed me off so I look at him and say, "Calm down, fuzzy little man peach."

I guess he didn't like that.. Well at the green light I took off for a second and was about three car lengths up, I slowed back down to about 50 and he flew by me and kept going. Then a cop pulled out and got him. Bahaha.

It was poetic justice in so many ways.
And the bastard got pulled!!!!!! I love you! Thats just damn right stellar!

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymustang

Yea and wait till has to replace them,,I heard they r very expensive

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------



Most people think its the little v8 from the old cars,,which is cool..But when you show them the motor they are like thats not a 4.6..Thats a big block..lol
The original prius batteries would run you 8 grand and they were NOT part of the manufactures warranty. There considerably less now, and i dunno about toyota but GM's eAssist **** is warranted. Still, you guys were dead on about environmental damages just to PRODUCE those let alone dispose of them. I sold two prius's and one honda civic hybrid and a cr-z, id rather walk.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymustang

Yea and wait till has to replace them,,I heard they r very expensive

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------



Most people think its the little v8 from the old cars,,which is cool..But when you show them the motor they are like thats not a 4.6..Thats a big block..lol
**** my 4.6 is larger than my dads '67 390 big block in his stang. Sounds meaner too!
TrentonPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:15 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
9tee7pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Radford
Region: Virginia
Posts: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentonPhoenix

Pffff. The hell I care, i did two combat tours to this war, they can suck my **** till I get sore. Ill enjoy what few rights I have left

**** my 4.6 is larger than my dads '67 390 big block in his stang. Sounds meaner too!
Thank you for your service and ford got the sound on these 4.6l spot on, by far the best sounding cars with minor exhaust work.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:02 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
TrentonPhoenix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Oregon
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tee7pony

Thank you for your service and ford got the sound on these 4.6l spot on, by far the best sounding cars with minor exhaust work.
Thank you! And yeah, you hit the nail on the head. I looove the cruising pur at 1800 rmps after shifting to 5th.
TrentonPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:18 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
2007pullinaway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentonPhoenix

Thank you! And yeah, you hit the nail on the head. I looove the cruising pur at 1800 rmps after shifting to 5th.
I love the look I get at stop lights when I'm just idling next to people.
2007pullinaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



12:12 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.