Pypes OffRoad H Pipe + Pypes Muffler Deletes!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-15-2012, 05:59 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 681
Pypes OffRoad H Pipe + Pypes Muffler Deletes!!

Oh my god!!! This thing is nasty!!! From 0 to 1900 rpm this thing sounds so mean. Omce you hit 2000 rpm you scare people its so loud! It sounds like my Mustang is pissed off!! Lol! If anyone wants their car to sound like a mean sob then get this combo! I highly reccomend it! Ive gotten so many comments in the 1 day ive had it! I will put up a video soon!!
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-15-2012, 06:09 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
2Greeny7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 776
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
I'm jealous! Lol
__________________
2001 V6
CAI, SF3/X3 Tuner, 4.10 Gears, Auburn lim-slip
GT4 Rims (Summer), Stock Rims (Winter)
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
2Greeny7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:11 PM   #3
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Re: Pypes OffRoad H Pipe + Pypes Muffler Deletes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
Oh my god!!! This thing is nasty!!! From 0 to 1900 rpm this thing sounds so mean. Omce you hit 2000 rpm you scare people its so loud! It sounds like my Mustang is pissed off!! Lol! If anyone wants their car to sound like a mean sob then get this combo! I highly reccomend it! Ive gotten so many comments in the 1 day ive had it! I will put up a video soon!!
Vid!!!!!
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-15-2012, 06:18 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
BenGT07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 309
Re: Pypes OffRoad H Pipe + Pypes Muffler Deletes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
Oh my god!!! This thing is nasty!!! From 0 to 1900 rpm this thing sounds so mean. Omce you hit 2000 rpm you scare people its so loud! It sounds like my Mustang is pissed off!! Lol! If anyone wants their car to sound like a mean sob then get this combo! I highly reccomend it! Ive gotten so many comments in the 1 day ive had it! I will put up a video soon!!
Yeah. Need a video man. That O/R H is awesome though. Old school muscle sound. Especially with cams.
__________________
In the market for a Fox body...
SOLD: 2007 Performance white GT Premium.
Performance: Eibach lowering kit, SVT wheels, Steeda Camber Casters, Steeda short throw, FRPP 4.10's, Airraid CAI, BBK 62mm TB, Brenspeed Detroit Rockers, Pypes Longtubes with O/R H and Violators.
For fun: Window louvers, 15% tint, Raxiom tinted taillights, J&L Audio sub.
BenGT07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:37 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 681
Video coming very soon! Probably tomorrow, bama had to send me a new tune because my shift points werent right! So after work i will put up a vid! And yea i want cams bad! I love the lopey sound!!
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:47 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 681
Oh and does anyone know how to keep a heat sheild from rattling?? I think mine is!
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:32 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
stemar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: York PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 211
Re: Pypes OffRoad H Pipe + Pypes Muffler Deletes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
Oh and does anyone know how to keep a heat sheild from rattling?? I think mine is!
Remove it LOL
stemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:35 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by stemar

Remove it LOL
Lol really?? Will it cause problems?? I mean a heat shield has to protect for heat right? Lol! Or is it useless?
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:52 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake

Lol really?? Will it cause problems?? I mean a heat shield has to protect for heat right? Lol! Or is it useless?
I removed mine no problems at all. And for a mean sound I went with pipes o/r x pipe with slp loud mouths my girl screams. Getting long tubes soon and cams shortly following that
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:57 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth

I removed mine no problems at all. And for a mean sound I went with pipes o/r x pipe with slp loud mouths my girl screams. Getting long tubes soon and cams shortly following that
So its safe to just take them out?? How many is there?? The rattle sounds like its right under my console area. And dang man! Thats gomna be mean! Cams will be so sick!

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

More like under my shifter actually
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:00 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake

So its safe to just take them out?? How many is there?? The rattle sounds like its right under my console area. And dang man! Thats gomna be mean! Cams will be so sick!

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

More like under my shifter actually
I'll up load a video soon of her. The only problem is the tune sucks its just terrible. But she still is the loudest around my area
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:18 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth

I'll up load a video soon of her. The only problem is the tune sucks its just terrible. But she still is the loudest around my area
Okay!! Mines probably the loudest im my town. My buddys is loud too! But he is in college in another town so right now its just me! Haha!
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:18 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
2007pullinaway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake

Okay!! Mines probably the loudest im my town. My buddys is loud too! But he is in college in another town so right now its just me! Haha!
Gotta love loud stangs!!
2007pullinaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:20 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Yeah me my girlfriends brother and her dad have the 3 loudest
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:23 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
2007pullinaway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth
Yeah me my girlfriends brother and her dad have the 3 loudest
Are they cammed?
2007pullinaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:40 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2007pullinaway

Are they cammed?
Not yet lol we are all work on them
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:43 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
2007pullinaway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth

Not yet lol we are all work on them
Sweet bro
2007pullinaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:51 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 681
I wish cams werent so expensive! I want my car to sound like lope lope lope lope lope lopelope lopelopelope lope lope lopelope!
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:53 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
2007pullinaway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake
I wish cams werent so expensive! I want my car to sound like lope lope lope lope lope lopelope lopelopelope lope lope lopelope!
Start saving cause they're worth it imo
2007pullinaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:53 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake
I wish cams werent so expensive! I want my car to sound like lope lope lope lope lope lopelope lopelopelope lope lope lopelope!
I know it's one of the meanest sounds you can get
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:04 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
black9D5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 223
Vid???
black9D5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:23 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by black9D5
Vid???
Haha! Patience! It will be soon! I gotta have one of my buddies with me so one can record while the other drives! I didnt forget!
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



01:28 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.