Been thinkin about nitrous. Who's runnin it? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-29-2012, 07:07 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
bradtaylornator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowGT
Mustang parts and four wheeler parts. And bunch of tires.
What kind of quad?
bradtaylornator is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-29-2012, 07:11 PM   #37
Registered User
Newbie
 
Stage1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Columbia
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post
Dang a 200, what a beast.
What numbers are you putting down?
Times?
Bro your car never stops making me jizz, no homo, that machine is is is is just too freakin wicked
The last time I ran it was about a year ago. Ran 10.80s all day long.. Its pushing 659 to the wheels on spray..
Stage1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:19 PM   #38
Registered User
Newbie
 
Stage1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Columbia
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 8
I have been playing with nitrous for along time, Nitrous gets a bad rap.. If your system is set up correctly . Using quality parts and other safety measures it safe.. A stock mustang can hold 100 shot no problem.. 125 too.. I have a crazy friend blasting 150 on his stock motor with over 80k on it.. Things to get purge system, bottle heater to maintain perfect pressure should be about 900 psi and and a window switch. If your going to go over 125 you will need a fuel system that can handle the demands of nitrous . You can add a Bap which helps too..
Stage1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-30-2012, 12:23 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stage1

The last time I ran it was about a year ago. Ran 10.80s all day long.. Its pushing 659 to the wheels on spray..
Wicked numbers man

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stage1
I have been playing with nitrous for along time, Nitrous gets a bad rap.. If your system is set up correctly . Using quality parts and other safety measures it safe.. A stock mustang can hold 100 shot no problem.. 125 too.. I have a crazy friend blasting 150 on his stock motor with over 80k on it.. Things to get purge system, bottle heater to maintain perfect pressure should be about 900 psi and and a window switch. If your going to go over 125 you will need a fuel system that can handle the demands of nitrous . You can add a Bap which helps too..
What's a bap?
Same here got a friend with some bolt ons an cams pushing a 150
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:31 AM   #40
Registered User
Newbie
 
Stage1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Columbia
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post
Wicked numbers man

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------



What's a bap?
Same here got a friend with some bolt ons an cams pushing a 150
Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump..
Stage1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:50 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stage1

Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump..
What is the purpose of the bap?
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:57 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
BaSohol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 2,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch

What is the purpose of the bap?
Helps the fuel pump work overtime
__________________

2007 Ford Mustang GT 5spd
Brenspeed tune, JLT 3, Hurst shifter, 4.10s
O/R Xpipe, 15x8 Jeg Stars with Micky Thompsons
BaSohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:08 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSohol

Helps the fuel pump work overtime
Ah I see, go figure with a name like boost a pump
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Tags
nitrous

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



01:23 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.