Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Brakes/stores

887 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Graham1992 
#1 ·
I needs to upgrade my rotors fast, so far I have bought all my stuff from AM, if I upgrade with AM I'm looking about at least 700 dollars,(I want slotted And drilled) for just the rotors.
I'm on a budget at this time since I'm saving to get marry and buy a house next year. Well if my girl finds out I spend that much money she will kill me... I need to save every penny I can.
I found some on eBay for about 300 all 4 of them. I do t want to go cheap and later retreat it, anyone else noes some other good brakes.
Thanks

#4 ·
Perfect. I autox and drag the car and have had zero issues. Know several other ppl who run them on dd and they've never had any problems

#9 ·
Jayjay said:
I needs to upgrade my rotors fast, so far I have bought all my stuff from AM, if I upgrade with AM I'm looking about at least 700 dollars,(I want slotted And drilled) for just the rotors.
I'm on a budget at this time since I'm saving to get marry and buy a house next year. Well if my girl finds out I spend that much money she will kill me... I need to save every penny I can.
I found some on eBay for about 300 all 4 of them. I do t want to go cheap and later retreat it, anyone else noes some other good brakes.
Thanks
Marry your car and buy a garage for it... Lmfao
If your girl has problems with it now, wait til your married and she then owns your a$$.. Trust me, I'm married. Lol

#10 ·
mustang06gt said:
Marry your car and buy a garage for it... Lmfao
If your girl has problems with it now, wait til your married and she then owns your a$$.. Trust me, I'm married. Lol
10-4 buddy. Ditch that ***** and find one that doesn't give a ****. How it should be. Been down that road and dumped that psycho ***** lmao

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Jayjay said:
Thanks ill send them one in a bit. This are the ones I seen...
This forum makes me spend so much money..... Hahaha fml those look awesome

#11 ·
She's nothing like that, we been together 10 yrs. she's the one who went and supported me buying my mustang, I'm just saying that I need to be saving money for the wedding and our house... After that its fixing my stang more but right now it's saving for the big expense.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.