Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New rotors

6K views 35 replies 12 participants last post by  Jayjay 
#1 ·
Just replaced my front rotors, old ones had head spots... Replaced them with slot and drilled and coated with black sinc. Painted the calipers red with ceramic calipers paint. What you think :)
Tomorrow I'm doing the rear... Hope they work good lol

Attachments

See less See more
#23 ·
Yeah you need the kit :( borrow one from autozone... So easy to use the tool, I'm guessing the 05+ u need it.. Took the car for a spin, first 3 miles feels weird stopping but after that they feel way better and looks great... Best 200 bucks ever spend for all 4 rotors and brake pads...

Attachments

#25 ·
Not for the back ones on the 05+, they need to be rotated back in... Works almost like the clamp... Stop my an autozone and ask to borrow their brake kit, i just put 60 dollars for insurance, once return they refund you the money back to your credit card.. Basically it's free rental.

#28 ·
Melloyello,

Nice ride, i zoomed in and notice your rotors are they suppose to be facing that direction. By any chance you don't have the left side on the right side... I checked my instructions and believe they need to face the other way...not sure if I'm clear in what I'm trying to say...

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

Sorry mellowyellow66, I wrote your name wrong

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.