Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Black Out Panel Questions

3K views 31 replies 11 participants last post by  Kcstunna82 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys looking for some information from people with experience with blackout panels. I'm looking to add one to mine and I was wondering whats the best brand to go with, where did you get yours, and how much did it cost. I've seen some on ebay for cheap as well any info on those? I also looked at some on AM but I am still very undecided. Any info appreciated!

#2 ·
I bought the magnetic blackout panel from AM and it's serving its purpose. The previous owner did a poor job on the rear racing stripes so this is hiding that. At first I didn't like the panel but It's actually kind of grown on me. Check out my photos in my profile. You can get an idea.

#12 ·
#15 ·
Idk about LMRs lights but AMs only lasted me a year before they took a crap, try putting delectric grease around the wires be hide the plugs

#18 ·
I was just looking into getting one of those last night! I like the look of them.

But I believe I am going to remove the fake gas cap and put me some nice matte black vinyl across :) haven't decided if I want to put the cap back on yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.