springs - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-19-2013, 11:32 AM   #36
Registered Member
Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Borii
Originally Posted by Kcstunna82 View Post
OK so what I get everyone is telling me as long as I dont get any sping that goes past 1.5 ich drop I should be good without getting anythin else like cc plates,bolts and adj panhard bars. I will probably get those things later if needed when i change the shock and struts but not now.
You WILL need a panhard bar. I shifted almost 3/4 with the 1" inch drop. Eyeing it isn't enough. Measure it. Nothing bad happens if it is shifted really, but without a panhard you will lose some traction on the street with a shifted axle.

And, you may not noticeably need an alignment but alignment is almost always skewed afterwards. Just that sometimes it is so small, it isn't a difference big enough to make you want to align it.

SOLD - 06 GT 371WHP/332WTQ

Sold - 1998 Camaro SS
Sold - 2001 Audi S4
Borii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:48 AM   #37
Registered Member
Region: Ohio
The March issue of MM&FF had a nice a write up of a steeda lowering kit on a 2007 GT. They had a adjust the third link above the rear end and it didn't need an alignment. It literally has the same stance as mine, has a bit of negative camber but is in spec. I think they got the 1" drop for the front and 1.25" rear. They did say it shifted the rear end about 3/4 to the left.

Torque: It's like crack for your right foot
Boomdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT