Mustang Evolution Forum banner

springs

3K views 36 replies 13 participants last post by  Boomdizzle 
#1 ·
Ok ive searched but I want a hard answer and no opinions please. I have 20 inch shelby razors coming and I want to get springs. I want to get the best springs for her to get low as I can without getting cc plates or anything else. I basically just want springs until I get more cash to do the rest. But in the mean time I want a good look and better ride. Thanks

#3 ·
FRPP P's and you still need to take it in for a alignment. But why waste the money on a 1" drop when you are going to change it later? You could get the K's (1.5) and add camber bolts for $25 that will work just fine. Check my albums for pics of my 07 w/20" Razors and K springs for a example.
Youre right those were what I was looking at or the sr performance. Some told you could get these snd nothing else but it didnt sound right. I could do the bolts I just didnt want to have to get a lot of of other stuff.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

FRPP P's and you still need to take it in for a alignment. But why waste the money on a 1" drop when you are going to change it later? You could get the K's (1.5) and add camber bolts for $25 that will work just fine. Check my albums for pics of my 07 w/20" Razors and K springs for a example.

Here she is......
http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/users/11539-albums629-4362.jpg
And she is sexy by the way thats the look I want.

#10 ·
OK so what I get everyone is telling me as long as I dont get any sping that goes past 1.5 ich drop I should be good without getting anythin else like cc plates,bolts and adj panhard bars. I will probably get those things later if needed when i change the shock and struts but not now.

#34 ·
I put sr spring on mine with 20k miles now it's at 31k and the ride is getting I little worse but that will be fixed with new struts in my opinion...so I don't see how I could put blame on the springs cause eventually struts and shocks are gonna go so any lowering in factory suspension will crap out eventually!

#37 ·
The March issue of MM&FF had a nice a write up of a steeda lowering kit on a 2007 GT. They had a adjust the third link above the rear end and it didn't need an alignment. It literally has the same stance as mine, has a bit of negative camber but is in spec. I think they got the 1" drop for the front and 1.25" rear. They did say it shifted the rear end about 3/4 to the left.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.