Mustang gt shopping - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-25-2013, 10:07 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarq View Post
kill it...kill it with fire. That thing is gross and probably had a salvage title.

I picked up my bone stock 06 with only 24,000 miles on it a month ago...good deals can be found...just have some patience.
Amen
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2013, 10:13 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Wow that's ghetto.... Good price tho..

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:06 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Cool

I hope you didn't buy that thing. I doesn't even look like a Stang should look like. It's not only ugly (no offense), but also trouble in the long run. Get yourself an
07-09 with low miles and do your own mods, but, by all means, keep it looking like a Stang. Good luck.
tonyjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2013, 09:10 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyjuan View Post
I hope you didn't buy that thing. I doesn't even look like a Stang should look like. It's not only ugly (no offense), but also trouble in the long run. Get yourself an
07-09 with low miles and do your own mods, but, by all means, keep it looking like a Stang. Good luck.
No i didnt get it! Hahah i just wanted to show you guys the odd looking stang!! And thats exactly what im gonna do
Redehmption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:58 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redehmption View Post
As some of you know ive been looking to buy a gt! And look what i found on my local craigslist what do you guys think? Anything i should watch out for? Its an 06 gt and the seller is asking for 10k

Looks like this car belonged to a former "Ricer" who had trouble making the transition from his civic. I bet his civic had all the same body parts on it too...lmao!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have to admit though, definitely the first Mustang/Import I've ever seen. Not bad though......just not my cup of tea. Definitely put it through all the tests before you purchase it. Just cause its pretty doesnt mean something ugly isnt lurking underneath dude. hate to see it turn into a clunker a week after you buy it.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyjuan View Post

Amen!
Davo_281GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:04 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Looks like the white trans am in that cheesy movie "Alphabet City"

289 - Holley 4150 570cfm; Performer intake; mild cam; MSD HEI; 302 heads; Roller Tips; Hedman Tri-Y headers; H-pipe w/Flowmaster 40's; 9 in posi 3.50; 205/50-17F; 225/50-17R.
Aggiesrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:57 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redehmption View Post
As some of you know ive been looking to buy a gt! And look what i found on my local craigslist what do you guys think? Anything i should watch out for? Its an 06 gt and the seller is asking for 10k
not a huge fan of the wheels but other than that it's a sexy stang. how many miles?
Crowned1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT