2005 mustang gt best supercharger on stockblock and internals - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-18-2013, 11:02 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBluedude View Post

Sorry man, no chance a 33xxlb car putting down 300 rwhp even on a perfect day hits that kind of trap speed. It just isn't possible. It doesn't make enough power to get to that speed. My mach 1 with similar power and good power shifts will not break more than 115 sea level (108 at altitude so I'm guessing a little more in thick air). I could maybe see a mid 12 with the gears and slicks. But no way an 11.
It was in Houston and he had full suspension, 2step and one hell of a driver mod. He took my bone stock 03 gt with a STS down and his first pass trapped 98mph and then trapped 104mph his second in my damn car. You've got one sexy Mach btw
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2013, 11:25 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Man you guys are really going at it! lol
Old 04-18-2013, 11:31 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Borii
Quote:
Originally Posted by White03GT View Post
Lol ok ill post another vid of a complete walk around and under the hood of his car next time I see him. It's ok though I understand why you're having a hard time believing . There is also a full weight, radio, ac and all street legal 2v running high 8s in the 1/4 at 793 whp and 827 wtq... You going to claim I'm full of **** on that too?
More believable but still sketchy on full weight AND street legal. It would take another 100HP usually for an 8.90. At 800 WHP, it isn't impossible though and very believable. But If it is catless, not street legal. If it has slicks, not street legal.

That being said, An 8 second 2V with 800 HP running 8s does NOTHING to support a ridiculous idea that a 2V with bolt ons would hit 124 and a C6 on Slicks only will hit 126.

The 2V you mentioned was past bolt ons anyway, so you haven't addressed that part. That from your own description, it took way more than bolt ons to achieve 124 MPH on a 2V.

My claiming BS is so much easier than an unsubstantiated claim that no one does, yet you want it to be accepted as fact just by saying so?

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomdizzle View Post
I would like to think of it as a debate between adults if he can avoid "know it all" lol.

From heated debates comes a plethora of info usually.

Sold - 1998 Camaro SS
Sold - 2001 Audi S4
Borii is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2013, 11:58 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borii View Post

More believable but still sketchy on full weight AND street legal. It would take another 100HP usually for an 8.90. At 800 WHP, it isn't impossible though and very believable. But If it is catless, not street legal. If it has slicks, not street legal.

That being said, An 8 second 2V with 800 HP running 8s does NOTHING to support a ridiculous idea that a 2V with bolt ons would hit 124 and a C6 on Slicks only will hit 126.

The 2V you mentioned was past bolt ons anyway, so you haven't addressed that part. That from your own description, it took way more than bolt ons to achieve 124 MPH on a 2V.

My claiming BS is so much easier than an unsubstantiated claim that no one does, yet you want it to be accepted as fact just by saying so?

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

I would like to think of it as a debate between adults if he can avoid "know it all" lol.

The 2v I mentioned was a stock internal 98 4.6 2v with his stock heads from his previous pi 4.6 2v with udp tb cai lt headers o/r x slp 1 intake and a very aggressive tune full suspension 2step slicks and 4.10s he probably had the trunk gutted I'm not sure but I know he relocated the battery seeing is how I only got to look under the hood. I made a pass in his car and trapped 116 mph the only pass I made in it. I'm sure since its his he knows how to drive it 100x better then me. And like I said I'll get you a complete walk around of his corvette, that's all you're needing right..

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomdizzle View Post
Debate! Lol no 5.0 needed

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Quote:

The 2v I mentioned was a stock internal 98 4.6 2v with his stock heads from his previous pi 4.6 2v with udp tb cai lt headers o/r x slp 1 intake and a very aggressive tune full suspension 2step slicks and 4.10s he probably had the trunk gutted I'm not sure but I know he relocated the battery seeing is how I only got to look under the hood. I made a pass in his car and trapped 116 mph the only pass I made in it. I'm sure since its his he knows how to drive it 100x better then me. And like I said I'll get you a complete walk around of his corvette, that's all you're needing right..

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

And last I heard he blew his motor (again) do to the timing being waaaaay too advanced
Old 04-18-2013, 12:27 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

And last I heard he blew his motor (again) do to the timing being waaaaay too advanced
98 2V, not even a new edge? With bolt ons and no heads ran 124 MPH?

Absolutely. Not. The 116 is also not possible. You must have a horribly calibrated track timer. Like the worst in the world.

Sold - 1998 Camaro SS
Sold - 2001 Audi S4
Old 04-18-2013, 01:25 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

98 2V, not even a new edge? With bolt ons and no heads ran 124 MPH?

Absolutely. Not. The 116 is also not possible. You must have a horribly calibrated track timer. Like the worst in the world.
A stock non pi block with pi heads will give you more power then a stock pi block with pi heads. The 99-04 were pi. You learn something everyday
Old 04-18-2013, 01:36 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
A stock non pi block with pi heads will give you more power then a stock pi block with pi heads. The 99-04 were pi. You learn something everyday
I know that but the power is negligible. Not possible to trap 124 MPH on those mods only. Not.

Sold - 1998 Camaro SS
Sold - 2001 Audi S4
Old 04-18-2013, 02:25 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I know that but the power is negligible. Not possible to trap 124 MPH on those mods only. Not.
Lol just like I was. I saw him run and trap a 119 and was like wtf so I started talking to him and he let me look over his car and yes he trapped a 124. Believe it or not I'm done with the debate not that big of a deal to me. Lets get back to the topic of the forum

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed ali khan View Post
Hello everyone

I am planning to supercharge my mustang 3v 4.6L V8 it has 12000km on it.
But i wana be safe on the block

I am planning to get between these brands
1) KB stage 1 on 8.5psi
2) roush m90 with pulley update to 8psi
3) ford racing whipple intercooled 11psi with ford tune is the tune safe? If yes then il go with it
Otherwise with non intercooled kit

I dont wana go with vortec or procharger or other types of SC.

I will built motor later so right now please help me finding a good supercharger with power and brand with relaible tune and setup

I will add slicks and headers xpipe catback
Clutch
Right now aiming high 11s run like 11.9secs would be fine for me:p

So please help me
Help will b appriciated tc
If I were you I'd either go with the whipple or a turbo set up! I'm sure whatever you choose the end result will put a big ol' smile on you're face every time you get in it!
Old 04-18-2013, 02:50 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post

On3performance. And yes it's a good kit it's cheap priced. My buddy had there 76mm single at 24psi.
+100
IIAMSTARK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:37 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Twin Screw Supercharger; easy to install, maintain and make very nice power gains. (Roush M90 like someone said above.) You can get a COMPLETE kit from AM. And if you PM Dan, he'll hook you up with a discount code good for 6% off.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

AMDanBailer**
Davo_281GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:31 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:

No idea what all these terms you guys are using mean but at the 1/8 mile track by me a turboed Z06 was only hitting 8.32, best time.
245ciPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:26 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 245ciPony View Post
No idea what all these terms you guys are using mean but at the 1/8 mile track by me a turboed Z06 was only hitting 8.32, best time.
They could hit that stock. lol

Sold - 1998 Camaro SS
Sold - 2001 Audi S4
Old 04-19-2013, 10:46 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

They could hit that stock. lol
+1

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Tags
2005 mustang