running a Mac prochamber on a 05 to 09 GT?? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-07-2013, 06:04 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Delaware
Question running a Mac prochamber on a 05 to 09 GT??

New to the website but been doing alot of searching on here and other site's to see who is running a Mac prochamber on a 05 to 09 GT... I have all stock exhaust execpt for a Pypes Violator Axle back which I like alot but would like to go a little bit louder and deeper without changing the axle back that I have. I like the sound of the MAC O/R Prochamber but havent heard any clips where it is paired with Violators. Looking for any kind of feedback and how you like the prochamber.
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2013, 07:47 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
For 3v cars I recommend the BBK 2 3/4 inch X pipe for use with stock headers. It is noticably a better performer than its competition. On the other hand if louder is really your goal Pypes matching X to your existing Violators is a very loud setup. If your heart is set on the Mac prochamber im sure you will be satisfied with the results it gives, never heard of anyone being disapointed with it.
DieselStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:45 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselStang View Post
For 3v cars I recommend the BBK 2 3/4 inch X pipe for use with stock headers. It is noticably a better performer than its competition. On the other hand if louder is really your goal Pypes matching X to your existing Violators is a very loud setup. If your heart is set on the Mac prochamber im sure you will be satisfied with the results it gives, never heard of anyone being disapointed with it.
My brother has got a bassani or x paired with the violators, it's insanely loud. Raspy but loud
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2013, 01:25 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Good god man that's crazy !!! .... I want insanely loud for my set-up but I like the deep rumble of an o/r H so I'm kinda stuck between the two
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:41 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

I ended up ordering the MAC O/R prochamber from AM, just showed up this morning. Hope to install it this tues.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:06 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully08GT View Post
I ended up ordering the MAC O/R prochamber from AM, just showed up this morning. Hope to install it this tues.
Let me know how the install goes

2007 Ford Mustang GT 5spd
Brenspeed tune, JLT 3, Hurst shifter, 4.10s
O/R Xpipe, 15x8 Jeg Stars with Micky Thompsons
BaSohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:49 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post
Good god man that's crazy !!! .... I want insanely loud for my set-up but I like the deep rumble of an o/r H so I'm kinda stuck between the two
Ha yeah man he got the mid pipe for $50 so he took it. He's wanting to sell it and get an o/r h or pro chambers.
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:50 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

That video is the ****! I have violators and I def think ill be switching from the xpipe for an o/r pro chamber.
Wolverine0587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:03 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Prochamber sounds awesome! Perfect Volume and great tone! Not too loud but real loud when you want it to be. Paired it up with some Borla stingers and the car sounds great. Hardest part of install was breaking the nuts lose on the stock H and getting the o2 sensors out

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT