Mustang Evolution Forum banner

running a Mac prochamber on a 05 to 09 GT??

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Sully08GT 
#1 ·
New to the website but been doing alot of searching on here and other site's to see who is running a Mac prochamber on a 05 to 09 GT... I have all stock exhaust execpt for a Pypes Violator Axle back which I like alot but would like to go a little bit louder and deeper without changing the axle back that I have. I like the sound of the MAC O/R Prochamber but havent heard any clips where it is paired with Violators. Looking for any kind of feedback and how you like the prochamber.

#2 ·
For 3v cars I recommend the BBK 2 3/4 inch X pipe for use with stock headers. It is noticably a better performer than its competition. On the other hand if louder is really your goal Pypes matching X to your existing Violators is a very loud setup. If your heart is set on the Mac prochamber im sure you will be satisfied with the results it gives, never heard of anyone being disapointed with it.

#5 ·
I ended up ordering the MAC O/R prochamber from AM, just showed up this morning. Hope to install it this tues.

#9 ·
Prochamber sounds awesome! Perfect Volume and great tone! Not too loud but real loud when you want it to be. Paired it up with some Borla stingers and the car sounds great. Hardest part of install was breaking the nuts lose on the stock H and getting the o2 sensors out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.