Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Heater hose that is leaking

8K views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  CRASHG63 
#1 ·
107,000 KM heater hose that run's under the intake manifold is leaking what a place to put a rubber hose that will have to be change over the years.Got to take off the intake to get to the hose. Can i leave the fuel rail and injectors on and take the intake off or do i take then off before i take the intake off. And did this ever happen to you.

Text Drawing Sketch Design Font

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
107,000 KM heater hose that run's under the intake manifold is leaking what a place to put a rubber hose that will have to be change over the years.Got to take off the intake to get to the hose. Can i leave the fuel rail and injectors on and take the intake off or do i take then off before i take the intake off. And did this ever happen to you. 05 GT

Attachments

#4 ·
107,000 KM heater hose that run's under the intake manifold is leaking what a place to put a rubber hose that will have to be change over the years.Got to take off the intake to get to the hose. Can i leave the fuel rail and injectors on and take the intake off or do i take then off before i take the intake off. And did this ever happen to you.
Hard to believe some of the wired stuff Ford engineers (?) do. I'm having serious overheating issue right now. Going to pressure test today for leak.

I mean redline hot cant drive it, 05GT w 86k. Trying new thermostat today.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Where did u get that book w diagrams? What is title?
ThxDonG.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.