Bama sent wrong tune? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-10-2013, 08:29 AM   #1
Registered User
Newbie
 
blubill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Illinois
Region: Illinois
Posts: 15
Bama sent wrong tune?

I ordered the 93 Hybrid tune but the file I received says 91H. Does that mean they named it wrong, or did they just send me the wrong tune?

I tried calling to order originally like other people on the forum, but the guy told me I was supposed to submit an order online and request the hybrid tune in the comments. Mistakes happen, and I have the tunes for life so it's not that huge of a deal. Do I need to call Bama, reply to the email with the incorrect tune, or just resubmit a new order and hope they get it right this time?

Sidenote: I've been reading on this forum for quite a while and decided I should go ahead and register.
blubill is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-10-2013, 10:20 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
S197STANG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 178
when bama sent me a tune that wouldn't load all I did was email them back as a reply from the email that had my tunes. I got an email back a short while with the correct tune that worked, they were quick to fix the problem!! I would try that so you don't have to resubmit your whole order, it worked for me I'm sure it'll work for you.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by S197STANG View Post
when bama sent me a tune that wouldn't load all I did was email them back as a reply from the email that had my tunes. I got an email back a short while with the correct tune that worked, they were quick to fix the problem!! I would try that so you don't have to resubmit your whole order, it worked for me I'm sure it'll work for you.
cool, well welcome to the site man!
S197STANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:25 AM   #3
Registered User
Newbie
 
blubill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Illinois
Region: Illinois
Posts: 15
Awesome, that's what I did when I originally got the email. I was just afraid nobody monitored the email.

Thanks!
blubill is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-10-2013, 10:50 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
S197STANG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 178
No problem man anytime. Hope everything gets resolved soon!
S197STANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:48 AM   #5
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMWill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Malvern
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by blubill View Post
I ordered the 93 Hybrid tune but the file I received says 91H. Does that mean they named it wrong, or did they just send me the wrong tune?

I tried calling to order originally like other people on the forum, but the guy told me I was supposed to submit an order online and request the hybrid tune in the comments. Mistakes happen, and I have the tunes for life so it's not that huge of a deal. Do I need to call Bama, reply to the email with the incorrect tune, or just resubmit a new order and hope they get it right this time?

Sidenote: I've been reading on this forum for quite a while and decided I should go ahead and register.
Sorry for the mix-up! You can reply to Bama(at)AmericanMuscle(dot)com for a tune update or give one of our Bama Specialists a call @ 888.257.1770. Since you're looking for one correction of an existing tune, they should be able to take care of you over the phone, too.

Let me know if you need my assistance with anything else!

Shane
__________________
Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:20 PM   #6
Registered User
Newbie
 
blubill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Illinois
Region: Illinois
Posts: 15
I got a reply and they fixed it quickly.


Thanks a lot!
blubill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:20 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Philadelphia PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 57
Good to see they are quick to serve there customers, I'm planing to get a tuner soon.
eightlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:23 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
S197STANG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 178
yes they do, they have great customer service!!
S197STANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:37 AM   #9
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by blubill View Post
I got a reply and they fixed it quickly.


Thanks a lot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eightlives View Post
Good to see they are quick to serve there customers, I'm planing to get a tuner soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S197STANG View Post
yes they do, they have great customer service!!
Thanks for the Kind words! I'm glad to hear your in good shape. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance!

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



10:34 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.