My Mod list is GROWING - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-04-2013, 04:06 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
My Mod list is GROWING

Well I was bored today so I started looking for some new stuff to add to my growing list of mods for my GT.
So far I have K&N cai,Flowmaster Hushpower axleback,FRPP-P lowering springs,J&M adjustable panhard bar,GT500 strut mounts,1" hubcentric wheel spacers at all 4 corners,Pioneer TSD6802R 6x8 speakers front and rear.
Now for the NEW stuff thats on the way
BBK Hi flow catted X pipe Hurst comp plus shifter and a Steeda upper control arm
Was going to get shortie headers instead of the shifter but decided to wait on the shorties I will wait and add them next month maybe LOL

Pypes shorties, BBK catted X, Flowmaster Pro's, K&N CAI, FRPP- P springs, Steeda UCA, J&M Panhard bar, Hurst Comp plus, FR500 Wheels W/NITTO's , SCT SF3 W/BAMA 93 Race tune, Pioneer TS-D6802R speakers, chin spoiler, Eleanor style grill, GT500 rear spoiler
stemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2013, 04:39 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
+1
245ciPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 05:13 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
I just got a set of the bbk shorty headers I'm stoked to put em in
05stangGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2013, 05:18 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05stangGT View Post
I just got a set of the bbk shorty headers I'm stoked to put em in
Let me know how you like them shortie headers will be getting added to my mod list hopefully next month The BBKs are at the top of my list now I went with the catted x first so I fell the gains with the new mid pipe then add the shorties

Pypes shorties, BBK catted X, Flowmaster Pro's, K&N CAI, FRPP- P springs, Steeda UCA, J&M Panhard bar, Hurst Comp plus, FR500 Wheels W/NITTO's , SCT SF3 W/BAMA 93 Race tune, Pioneer TS-D6802R speakers, chin spoiler, Eleanor style grill, GT500 rear spoiler
Old 07-04-2013, 09:53 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by stemar View Post

Let me know how you like them shortie headers will be getting added to my mod list hopefully next month The BBKs are at the top of my list now I went with the catted x first so I fell the gains with the new mid pipe then add the shorties
That's what I'm doing haha ordering my off road h hopefully tomorrow then gonna do pypes shorty headers after that, then a short shifter.
C_Dailey95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 12:31 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Damn it I'm stuck!!!! Pype booms or Outlaws )): help
Torchredfrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:53 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredfrankie View Post
Pype bombs! I heard them in person and they're sex. I bought some the day after I heard them. Getting them installed hopefully tomorrow!
C_Dailey95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:57 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Yeah guys ill keep ya up to date on the shortys but it'll be awhile I'm buying all my exhaust stuff first before I install any of it
05stangGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:20 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05stangGT View Post
Yeah guys ill keep ya up to date on the shortys but it'll be awhile I'm buying all my exhaust stuff first before I install any of it
Well I started at the back end with an Axle back and now I'm working my way forward
The last part I need now is the headers. I think I'm going to go with the ceramic coated BBKs unless I go cheep and buys the pypes because they are stainless steel

Old 07-05-2013, 03:32 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I have the Flowmaster Hushpowers (Pro Series) just like the Outlaws just not as aggressive sounding I was thinking with the BBK X pipe and headers the car will be plenty loud enough I want it to sound MEAN just not wake the dead loud

Old 07-05-2013, 03:40 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Well I just added another part I ordered a Black Hurst shifter Knob to replace the white one that comes with the Shifter the Black knob will go better with my interior

Old 07-05-2013, 04:05 PM   #12
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

It's a sweet addiction!

I'm liking the setup so far, especially now that you have a BBK Xpipe on the way. I think you'll definitely get that mean growl of exhaust that you're looking for too. But at WOT, you just may wake the dead... which isn't a bad thing lol.

Let us know what you think about the new exhaust tone when the Xpipe is installed!

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 05:11 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post
It's a sweet addiction!

I'm liking the setup so far, especially now that you have a BBK Xpipe on the way. I think you'll definitely get that mean growl of exhaust that you're looking for too. But at WOT, you just may wake the dead... which isn't a bad thing lol.

Let us know what you think about the new exhaust tone when the Xpipe is installed!

Shane
Thanks Shane will do I'm hoping the Cats in the X pipe will keep it toned down a little bit if not I guess I will have 2 options reinstall the stock axleback last option first I would try adding in a set of M80 or SLP resonators

Old 07-06-2013, 04:12 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

What will be the best axle back for performances wise?
Torchredfrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:15 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
What will be the best axle back for performances wise?
Pretty much all quality brands perform the same.
Cb>ab also
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 02:56 PM   #16
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by stemar View Post
Thanks Shane will do I'm hoping the Cats in the X pipe will keep it toned down a little bit if not I guess I will have 2 options reinstall the stock axleback last option first I would try adding in a set of M80 or SLP resonators
stemar,

This is true. Adding the M80's is always an easy option. They're not very big and you can put them in a few places. Either way, I think you should feel out the new tone first and see if you want to add M80's later.

Good luck!

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT