Sponsorship - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-23-2013, 01:55 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: New York

Ok so I'm really looking to get sponsored and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on how I start the process and who my best sponsors would be- ideally I would love roush but I know the chances of that happening are slim- Im in a few different car clubs and go to car meets almost every weekend which I heard is key- any other suggestions?

Maraqt101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 02:35 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: California
Yeah. I've been wondering the same thing. I sure am getting tired of buying all of these darn parts for my car. Ideally, I'd like a full Ford factory sponsorship. Nothing too big, maybe a new car every year and everything necessary to keep it in top form. I'll also be needing a new truck and trailer to get around to all of the events. And a gas card. All of this is going to be taking up a lot of my time so a modest salary will also be in order, say 150k a year. I'll be working very hard. Come on Ford, PLEEEEEEZZZE...

straybullitt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 02:36 PM   #3
Registered Member
Region: North Carolina
Doesnt seem easy!
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:31 PM   #4
Registered Member
Region: Texas
Well if you are really curious this is how it goes first you have to find a shop that you frequent and get that shop to become a sponsor of you and your ride. Then you MUST frequent all car meets and show that are I your area GET YOUR NAME AND CAR OUT THERE for other shops and high rollers to see! Once you are know well in your area you are going to have to start going outside your area and do the same thing keep in mind this whole time it is on your own dime! This can take years but it will go faster if you always have the newest and most expensive products on you ride and very important you have to constantly upgrade to keep it up to date! Another way to move it a little faster is pick a brand and get everything that brand makes and have it on your ride! Big corps. Like this. Finally you have to have a winning ride if you do shows you got to win best in class or if you drag you got to get titles because sponsors don't want to look bad putting there name and money on a lose NOT SAYING YOU ARE But there are lots that think they are the best and have crap! I hope this helps it took my best friend a long time and a lot of his own money before he finally got sponsors by street glow and eibach, but that also took winning at hot import nights and auto rams and he didn't miss a show for three years to the point that he almost lost his job! I hope this helps and pm if you need any other help I built the car that he got sponsored so I have been through this! Good luck
Midnite is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT