Cobra Transformation - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-10-2013, 09:56 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Imbecile and ****** for stating my opinion....haha . I seem to be doing pretty well for being what you guys consider weak minded....
I just joined this forum for something to do between trips into the the ocean down here at myrtle and I will do the same next week while at Hilton head.....
How did a cobra emblem sticking dummy like me ever make it in life...hummmm?
Maybe by not being so judge mental towards others and their actions.
I did not say anyone had any limitations on where they could be or comment....
What is your point for attacking some dude over his emblems and/or stripes on his car???
It sounds to me, and I'm sure plenty of others would agree, I am not the ****** or imbecile here......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2013, 10:00 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.gsxr1000nos View Post
Imbecile and ****** for stating my opinion....haha . I seem to be doing pretty well for being what you guys consider weak minded....
I just joined this forum for something to do between trips into the the ocean down here at myrtle and I will do the same next week while at Hilton head.....
How did a cobra emblem sticking dummy like me ever make it in life...hummmm?
Maybe by not being so judge mental towards others and their actions.
I did not say anyone had any limitations on where they could be or comment....
What is your point for attacking some dude over his emblems and/or stripes on his car???
It sounds to me, and I'm sure plenty of others would agree, I am not the ****** or imbecile here......
Were not attacking stripes only emblems.. Ex. My bro has a ep3 honda si..( type r id turbo ) so we did a k20a2 engine swap with gsr trans with a turbo which allow us to put a type r body kit and badges due to the fact it had the same drivetrain and components as a type r.. But also just the legend of cobras should only be on a cobra not a gt.. Be a sleeper gt and beat a cobra but dont try to be one you never will be
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT