Hidden Fog Light - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-18-2013, 12:17 AM   #1

Region: Canada
Hidden Fog Light

I'm thinking to put the hidden fog light in my 2006 GT, but since DG custom is out of business where I can get a hidden fog lights replacement kit? I'm hoping that I can combine hidden fog light with a Roush 9 Bar Grill.
takashicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2013, 11:38 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
replacement kit? Like the whole kit or what? I found the whole kit because I was wanting to get one. 2005-2009 Mustang GT DG Custom Upper Billet Fog Light Delete Grille (Polished) BG-F26113B-HFOG
Wolverine0587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:28 PM   #3

Yes, I want a whole kit but without a grill. Do you know if i need to relocate the horn with this kit?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2013, 02:43 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I'm afraid I don't man. I have been eyeballing this kit since I got home from Afghan in January and just haven't been able to buy it yet. I wouldn't imagine you would have to by the looks, but the only way to know would be to mock it up and check your spacing and such.
Wolverine0587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 07:03 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
tel:619-729-3555

Here Vinnies number. He lives about an hour from me. I picked my blackout panel in person. Real nice guy, try to call or text him and ask what he has.
C_Dailey95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 05:11 PM   #6

Thanks! I called him and he was really nice. He told me his email address to send him information but he hasn't replied to me yet. He said he still has some hidden fog lights bracket kit lefts. His kit works with the Roush 9 bar billet grill but not with the American Muscle modern grill. Since he hasn't replied email, I was looking for another kit and found that Mrbodykit has one which work with either Roush and American Muscle!(their kit is little bit more expensive) Now I'm wondering what the difference is between the Roush 9 bar billet grill and the American Muscle modern grill. They look same to me lol
Old 12-05-2013, 06:01 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by takashicago View Post
Thanks! I called him and he was really nice. He told me his email address to send him information but he hasn't replied to me yet. He said he still has some hidden fog lights bracket kit lefts. His kit works with the Roush 9 bar billet grill but not with the American Muscle modern grill. Since he hasn't replied email, I was looking for another kit and found that Mrbodykit has one which work with either Roush and American Muscle!(their kit is little bit more expensive) Now I'm wondering what the difference is between the Roush 9 bar billet grill and the American Muscle modern grill. They look same to me lol
I think the only difference is the Roush only has 9 bars going across. And the regular AM one has more. Not sure how many but yeah haha
C_Dailey95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 06:57 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Dailey95 View Post
I think the only difference is the Roush only has 9 bars going across. And the regular AM one has more. Not sure how many but yeah haha
Sorry. I wasn't clear enough. I was taking about the American Muscle Modern Billet Black Retro Billet Grille. It has only 9 bars as well so I cant tell the difference lol

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT