Changing Programmers for my GT! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-10-2014, 12:17 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Shadow322's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 73
Changing Programmers for my GT!

Okay so right now I have the Diablosport Predator tuner for my car, I have no problems with it except I just learned about the BAMA SCT tuner from AM and how you get FREE custom tunes for life?! Of course this is very appealing to me as I wont have to pay $75-$100 per tune every time I get an upgrade for my car!

So what steps do I have to take to change tuners? I cant find a write up on it anywhere, if anyone has one I would love that! I want to be able to completely remove the Diablo from my car so I can sell it and get the Bama Sct.

Also if there is any "catch" to this free tunes for life someone please let me know, it really just seems too good to be true
Shadow322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-10-2014, 01:02 PM   #2
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow322 View Post
Okay so right now I have the Diablosport Predator tuner for my car, I have no problems with it except I just learned about the BAMA SCT tuner from AM and how you get FREE custom tunes for life?! Of course this is very appealing to me as I wont have to pay $75-$100 per tune every time I get an upgrade for my car!

So what steps do I have to take to change tuners? I cant find a write up on it anywhere, if anyone has one I would love that! I want to be able to completely remove the Diablo from my car so I can sell it and get the Bama Sct.

Also if there is any "catch" to this free tunes for life someone please let me know, it really just seems too good to be true
Thanks for inquiring about the free tunes for life program! It's very convenient and makes modding your car a breeze. Anytime you add a new modification to your car all you have to do is give the Bama team a call and they'll gladly get a new tune emailed over.

The free tunes for life program works for all of our tuners. Not just the Bama Tuner (SCT SF3). However, this is the most popular device because it's very simple to use and can store up to 10 custom tunes now. As far as your current device goes, you can return your car to stock and make sure the device is unmarried to from your car. Once that's completed you'll be able to sell it and the buyer can then use it on this Mustang. If you don't return your car to stock first the device will stay vin locked to your Mustang and you won't be able to sell it.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance in the near future.

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 01:14 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Shadow322's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post
Thanks for inquiring about the free tunes for life program! It's very convenient and makes modding your car a breeze. Anytime you add a new modification to your car all you have to do is give the Bama team a call and they'll gladly get a new tune emailed over.

The free tunes for life program works for all of our tuners. Not just the Bama Tuner (SCT SF3). However, this is the most popular device because it's very simple to use and can store up to 10 custom tunes now. As far as your current device goes, you can return your car to stock and make sure the device is unmarried to from your car. Once that's completed you'll be able to sell it and the buyer can then use it on this Mustang. If you don't return your car to stock first the device will stay vin locked to your Mustang and you won't be able to sell it.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance in the near future.

-Dan
Thanks for the info Dan! I will defiantly do some research on how to get my programmer "unmarried" from my car! As far as the free tunes go, is there any limit to these? If so then how much does an average tune from AM cost?
Shadow322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-11-2014, 09:56 AM   #4
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow322 View Post
Thanks for the info Dan! I will defiantly do some research on how to get my programmer "unmarried" from my car! As far as the free tunes go, is there any limit to these? If so then how much does an average tune from AM cost?
Awesome!

There is no limit. You could give us a call a couple times a day for a tune if you'd like. It's literally free tunes for life with no limit!

Hope this answers you question. Let me know if I need to clarify anything!

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
VIDEO: 617HP Supercharged Mustang GT Tears Up Our Dyno! AMDanBailer AmericanMuscle 8 02-24-2014 04:19 PM
Dropping in a 2000 gt motor Blackedout Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 20 02-07-2012 10:48 PM
2005 Mustang GT 350 Tribute Car (Mineral Grey Lovers) 2K05GT Pictures and Videos 8 02-01-2012 05:43 AM
1966 Ford Mustang GT Fastback Raffle to Protect Children jdipietro ME Site Help & Announcements 1 07-01-2011 05:43 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



08:18 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.