Changing Programmers for my GT! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-10-2014, 12:17 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Changing Programmers for my GT!

Okay so right now I have the Diablosport Predator tuner for my car, I have no problems with it except I just learned about the BAMA SCT tuner from AM and how you get FREE custom tunes for life?! Of course this is very appealing to me as I wont have to pay $75-$100 per tune every time I get an upgrade for my car!

So what steps do I have to take to change tuners? I cant find a write up on it anywhere, if anyone has one I would love that! I want to be able to completely remove the Diablo from my car so I can sell it and get the Bama Sct.

Also if there is any "catch" to this free tunes for life someone please let me know, it really just seems too good to be true
Shadow322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2014, 01:02 PM   #2
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow322 View Post
Okay so right now I have the Diablosport Predator tuner for my car, I have no problems with it except I just learned about the BAMA SCT tuner from AM and how you get FREE custom tunes for life?! Of course this is very appealing to me as I wont have to pay $75-$100 per tune every time I get an upgrade for my car!

So what steps do I have to take to change tuners? I cant find a write up on it anywhere, if anyone has one I would love that! I want to be able to completely remove the Diablo from my car so I can sell it and get the Bama Sct.

Also if there is any "catch" to this free tunes for life someone please let me know, it really just seems too good to be true
Thanks for inquiring about the free tunes for life program! It's very convenient and makes modding your car a breeze. Anytime you add a new modification to your car all you have to do is give the Bama team a call and they'll gladly get a new tune emailed over.

The free tunes for life program works for all of our tuners. Not just the Bama Tuner (SCT SF3). However, this is the most popular device because it's very simple to use and can store up to 10 custom tunes now. As far as your current device goes, you can return your car to stock and make sure the device is unmarried to from your car. Once that's completed you'll be able to sell it and the buyer can then use it on this Mustang. If you don't return your car to stock first the device will stay vin locked to your Mustang and you won't be able to sell it.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance in the near future.

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 01:14 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post
Thanks for inquiring about the free tunes for life program! It's very convenient and makes modding your car a breeze. Anytime you add a new modification to your car all you have to do is give the Bama team a call and they'll gladly get a new tune emailed over.

The free tunes for life program works for all of our tuners. Not just the Bama Tuner (SCT SF3). However, this is the most popular device because it's very simple to use and can store up to 10 custom tunes now. As far as your current device goes, you can return your car to stock and make sure the device is unmarried to from your car. Once that's completed you'll be able to sell it and the buyer can then use it on this Mustang. If you don't return your car to stock first the device will stay vin locked to your Mustang and you won't be able to sell it.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance in the near future.

-Dan
Thanks for the info Dan! I will defiantly do some research on how to get my programmer "unmarried" from my car! As far as the free tunes go, is there any limit to these? If so then how much does an average tune from AM cost?
Shadow322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2014, 09:56 AM   #4
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow322 View Post
Thanks for the info Dan! I will defiantly do some research on how to get my programmer "unmarried" from my car! As far as the free tunes go, is there any limit to these? If so then how much does an average tune from AM cost?
Awesome!

There is no limit. You could give us a call a couple times a day for a tune if you'd like. It's literally free tunes for life with no limit!

Hope this answers you question. Let me know if I need to clarify anything!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT