Raxiom Gen5 Tail Lights - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-06-2014, 10:06 AM   #1
Region: Florida
Raxiom Gen5 Tail Lights

I recently purchased the Raxiom Gen5 Tail Lights and I installed them yesterday. I know this is just a plug and play deal so I was confused what happened next. I tested the lights and they work a bit off. When I hit the turn signal left or right, both halo LED's light as well as which side sequential was hit. So if I hit the left turn signal the left halo and right halo would blink and the left middle lights would sequence. The right side would be the same thing just right middle lights would sequence. I have no idea why this happens. When the hazards are on, All the lights blink. The halos and middle lights. When the park lights are on though, everything works normal. I then turned off the car and when away for a few minutes. I returned and checked the lights again and they magically worked as they should. I was shocked to what had changed but thought maybe it just worked itself out. I woke this morning and started the car up and checked the lights again, but they were back to the crazy blinking. I am going crazy at this point. I have led bulbs on my turn signals in front but never had a problem with them affecting my tails, do you guys think maybe that's the problem? I had LED taillights before and it never affected them. I don't know how a plug and play thing would act so strange. I also had the first set sent back and got a second set and same thing. I hope you guys can help.

Unique_GT85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 05:40 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Arizona
Do your front LED turn signals have resistors on them? If not that might be the problem. If you do, then you might want to put stock bulbs back in the front and see if that makes a difference.

2007 Torch Red Mustang GT, Parchment Leather, Saleen Supercharger, SCT X-Cal Programmer,brenspeed.com tunes, Tuned by X-Act Dyno (Tempe, Az) 425rwhp, 4:10 Gears, Axel-back MAC exhaust, Dashhawk OBD-II Computer Monitoring System, Sequential Tail Lights, Halo Driving Lights, Eagle Eye Headlights with 6000K HID's, Clear Turn Signal Lenses, Projector Switchback Bulbs, Painted White LeMans Style Stripes, CDC Aggressive chin spoiler, Billet hood pins, Pirelli P-Zero P255 40 ZR19 wheels mounted on 2014 Mustang GT Wheels
Badinuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 06:00 PM   #3
Site Sponsor
Region: Pennsylvania
Badinuf makes a good point. Also, double check the connectors with the rear tail lights. Make sure they're seated all the way. It's weird that the tail lights worked properly and then stopped and so on. Somethings interfering...

Let me know how this goes during your next test. I want to make sure you're taken care of!

Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT