Mevo American muscle discount code - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-30-2014, 10:47 AM   #36
Registered Member
Region: Washington
I'm not saying the military deserves more at all. There are very dangerous jobs everywhere you go. I wonder if those jobs would be available to work if the military didn't stand between America and her enemies. My point was if your offering a military discount, do something to set it apart from a 50 posts on a forum discount.

I also want to point out that I am grateful for anything I get, and I don't think I should get special treatment for my job.

Also consider that it's not just the danger that service members put themselves in that people are grateful for. There is that aspect of it. In all honesty to me the most difficult part of military life and occupation is the separation.

It was hard to explain and to my son and daughter where I was on thanksgiving and Christmas and their birthdays.

I was lucky enough to come home from Iraq for the birth of my son back in 2009. I got to visit him for 6 days before I went back to Iraq for another 9 months. A bit more than a year later it was even harder to explain to him why I had to leave for another 9 months to Afghanistan.

I'm proud to be able to serve my country and provide for my family at the same time. I knew that my comment would cause mixed reactions. I don't think you can say what a service member does or doesn't deserve without fully knowing the commitment.

The thing I really want to be clear on is this. Having a military discount and a forum discount equal is wrong in my opinion.

I will take any discount I can get for any reason, probably like everyone else would. However, I would rather pay the 6 percent than have anyone feel that I think I'm entitled to a discount or deserve more because I am a military member.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

silvr002001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 12:49 PM   #37
Registered Member
Region: New Hampshire
Well said silvr002001 and thank you

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

MarkH is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT