Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Mevo American muscle discount code

5K views 36 replies 18 participants last post by  MarkH 
#1 ·
Im looking for the american muscle discount code as im going to be making a purchase today but I believe Dan would be off today and can't answer my private message. If someone could send me the code it would be appreciated

#2 ·
Gonna have to wait till monday. I have $600 of rear parts sitting in my cart and forgot to ask for the code as well. Just gotta wait.

Sent from my massive johnson.

#3 ·
Sorry about that! We're not in the office on the weekends. I'll shoot you over the code now!

Thanks for your business and loyalty. We really appreciate it! Enjoy the discount.

-Dan

#8 ·
50 posts on tech topics

#10 ·
6%

#13 ·
They can click on your profile page to see how many posts you have

#22 ·
6 percent for having 50 posts on this forum and the same 6 percent for being military. I'm sure someone will get mad that I have a problem with that, but to me it diminishes the sacrifices our military men and women make by giving them the same discount as someone that asks 50 questions about a cold air intake. I'm sure this post will cause some controversy and that's ok. Just putting my opinion out there.

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution

#23 ·
I agree. Military should have at least 10-15% discount.

#32 ·
I'm not alright with it, but it's not going to change.

It's part of it, work and take care of the people who don't want to, work. Yes it's bull****, but unfortunately it's the way the world is today. We hold everyone's hands.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.