Mirror covers - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-22-2014, 05:58 PM   #1
Road Trip!

Region: Other
Mirror covers

are you a fan? i dont like the prepainted AM mirrors they seem to small, so idk if i should keep my stock mirrors black or get the painted mirror covers? I have a redfire and I'm kinda keeping a black and red theme (red with small black accents) so should I keep the mirrors stock black or dress them with red? Also one of the mirrors has a kinda deep scratch so hoping the mirror cover would cover it up but idk if i should get them or keep the mirrors stock - what would you do?
Vaiit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2014, 10:49 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiit View Post
are you a fan? i dont like the prepainted AM mirrors they seem to small, so idk if i should keep my stock mirrors black or get the painted mirror covers? I have a redfire and I'm kinda keeping a black and red theme (red with small black accents) so should I keep the mirrors stock black or dress them with red? Also one of the mirrors has a kinda deep scratch so hoping the mirror cover would cover it up but idk if i should get them or keep the mirrors stock - what would you do?

I do like the way they look, but I think I will keep the stock black plastic. That just seems to be an area that is prone to paint chips. If I leave it stock, I won't have to worry about it.
GrabberMeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 06:53 AM   #3
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberMeBlue View Post
I do like the way they look, but I think I will keep the stock black plastic. That just seems to be an area that is prone to paint chips. If I leave it stock, I won't have to worry about it.
this too, i agree 100%!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2014, 10:09 AM   #4
Road Trip!

I ordered the black turn signal lights today, should be here Thursday (which I have off, COINCIDENCE?? I THINK NOT! some one up there wants me to mod my stang!)

I love UPS they are like clockwork, way better than fed ex, which u gotta wait for signatures and they always come earlier than estimated date which may sound nice, but if ur not home they wont leave it even if i write a note on my door and sign it and leave my picture and birth certificate :/

UPS always takes 4 business days for me! If I order over weekend it always comes THursday....if i order tuesday, it always comes Friday...Only ONCE did they delay and it was because of weather and only delayed 1 day. It always comes in 4 busiiness days and arrives at our local center at 8am on the dot! and I just drive myself and pick it up, because GOd knows how I must have what i want ASAP .... I'm a morning person usually wake up 5-6 am everyday so goign to UPS to get my mustang parts is really nice for me I could wait for them to deliver in afternoon - but i need it NOW!!!
Old 03-23-2014, 01:52 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiit View Post
I ordered the black turn signal lights today, should be here Thursday (which I have off, COINCIDENCE?? I THINK NOT! some one up there wants me to mod my stang!)

Are you sure it's not just the tinted film and not the whole light assembly? I didn't see the entire assembly out there.

If it is the film, let us know how it turns out. I was reading the reviews on the AM site and people were complaining that they were too short and didn't cover the whole light.
Old 03-23-2014, 01:56 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberMeBlue View Post
Are you sure it's not just the tinted film and not the whole light assembly? I didn't see the entire assembly out there.

If it is the film, let us know how it turns out. I was reading the reviews on the AM site and people were complaining that they were too short and didn't cover the whole light.

I could be wrong, I wasn't looking at the 2005-2009 stuff. I was looking at 2012 side marker tint.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT