2005 gt reliability? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-12-2014, 07:08 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
black_stang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Spencer
Region: Virginia
Posts: 58
2005 gt reliability?

So before everyone starts bashing, yes I am 18 and my parent is buying a car for me. The deal was that if I could get into a nice college and get a decent amount of scholarship money, I get to pick a car for myself. Plus, I already paid for my current car (my 2000 v6) by working my Sophmore and Junior years in high school. Sorry for the story, just tired of hearing the same old stuff over and over lol.
So anyway, I am looking at a 2005 gt premium. The mileage is going to be bad, but the mileage on my current v6 isnt good by any stretch, especially after 130k miles. I just want to know if it will be reliable as I am going to a university thats about a 5 hour drive from my home. Any common problems with this model? I dont really see a lot of 2005s around, is that a bad thing? Are there problems since it was the first year of that model? I cant spend too much over 15k, and this is honestly one of the lowest mileage cars around here for that price. Any help would be really appreciated!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
black_stang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-12-2014, 07:11 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
black_stang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Spencer
Region: Virginia
Posts: 58
Some pics. I fall in love with this thing the more I see it haha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1397347831684.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	153718   Click image for larger version

Name:	1397347845153.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	153719  

Click image for larger version

Name:	1397347858495.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	153720   Click image for larger version

Name:	1397347871400.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	153721  

black_stang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 07:44 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
DrSir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Montana
Posts: 29
A 2005 should be between 80-90k miles if you go by the 10,000 miles a year thing. My 05 was 17,995 but I got 6k for my trade and it had lower miles. So far haven't had any problems and love it if you can get it for a good price with decent miles I'd say do it you wont regret it. On a side note women love mustangs

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
DrSir is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-12-2014, 08:29 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
black_stang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Spencer
Region: Virginia
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSir View Post
A 2005 should be between 80-90k miles if you go by the 10,000 miles a year thing. My 05 was 17,995 but I got 6k for my trade and it had lower miles. So far haven't had any problems and love it if you can get it for a good price with decent miles I'd say do it you wont regret it. On a side note women love mustangs

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
This one has around 36k miles, which is pretty low for an 05 in my opinion. Its listed just under $15k, so I was hoping to be able to get it down to $10k maybe with the trade in of my current car. I dont know if a dealer would even be interested in taking a 2000 v6 with 130k miles though lol. And thats my plan for all the college girls next fall haha. Thanks for the reply by the way!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
black_stang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 08:33 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
DrSir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Montana
Posts: 29
Its just a shame its an auto, but that sweet red interior makes up for it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
DrSir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 08:37 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
black_stang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Spencer
Region: Virginia
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSir View Post
Its just a shame its an auto, but that sweet red interior makes up for it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Thats actually one of the criteria I need for the car lol. The university im going to is right outside of D.C. and has tons of traffic around it. I dont hear good things from people driving manuals in heavy traffic areas haha. And I do love that interior. It just pops!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
black_stang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 08:39 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
G3ARH3AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: spartanburg
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 158
That thing is a puff lol! I would def get it as long as u get it for a good deal
G3ARH3AD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 08:47 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
black_stang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Spencer
Region: Virginia
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by G3ARH3AD View Post
That thing is a puff lol! I would def get it as long as u get it for a good deal
A puff? Sorry, ive never heard of that before lol. Ill take it as a good thing though! And as long as its on the lot a month from now, I think ill be getting it haha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
black_stang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 08:52 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
G3ARH3AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: spartanburg
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 158
Well here in old sc when some 1 says puff or cream puff means its a well maintained older car lol. Btw looks very clean i may add
G3ARH3AD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 10:27 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
KATO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cutler Bay
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,593
Send a message via Yahoo to KATO
That Looks good, and 36K is not bad at all. Looks like it was kept up and that's the best idea of all: Keeping the maintenance up, Tune ups, Oil changes, Fluids etc. That way you will never have any problems. Mine is a 2007, that I got in 2010, and I have had "0" problems, even with Mods that I have done.
__________________
07 GT. SCT: CUSTOM TUNE by "MUSTANG SPECIALTIES". LMR: GEN2 2010 STYLE HEADLIGHTS, RAXIOM: 2010 SMOKED COYOTE TAIL LIGHTS, WHEELS: STAGGERED WHL 22X8.5F-22X10R.
KATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 01:31 AM   #11
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Uniontown
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 8
Prices have been dropping on '05 S197s. That $14883 is pretty spot on asking price for that model and mileage around here and figure the lower mileage (sub 40K mile) cars were summer driver toys only and most likely stored in winters so they should be in pretty good shape. Shop around, w/ the weather breaking there should be more cars coming up for sale, there may be better examples out there. Might wanna wait, pick and choose the right colors, options, mods etc. ... for the best price. Most S197 owners are meticulous about maintenance but check for records. Figure $2K minimum for your trade value w/ a dealer, more depending on options and condition. Selling it yourself will bring more but means you do the detail and any repairs for the best sale. That's a nice '05 shown in the AT ad, a plus for the appearance mods, looks great in Satin Silver. As far as service: get the plugs serviced and watch the parking brake cables as they can bind w/ age, the rest should be routine maintenance.
Fasted58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 04:09 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
black_stang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Spencer
Region: Virginia
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasted58 View Post
Prices have been dropping on '05 S197s. That $14883 is pretty spot on asking price for that model and mileage around here and figure the lower mileage (sub 40K mile) cars were summer driver toys only and most likely stored in winters so they should be in pretty good shape. Shop around, w/ the weather breaking there should be more cars coming up for sale, there may be better examples out there. Might wanna wait, pick and choose the right colors, options, mods etc. ... for the best price. Most S197 owners are meticulous about maintenance but check for records. Figure $2K minimum for your trade value w/ a dealer, more depending on options and condition. Selling it yourself will bring more but means you do the detail and any repairs for the best sale. That's a nice '05 shown in the AT ad, a plus for the appearance mods, looks great in Satin Silver. As far as service: get the plugs serviced and watch the parking brake cables as they can bind w/ age, the rest should be routine maintenance.
Thanks for the info man! Do you know about what type of mileage it will get on the highway? I think edmunds said something like 23, which is actually more than my 2000 v6 is getting, so it would be cool to upgrade to a bigger engine AND save on gas haha.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
black_stang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 04:12 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
black_stang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Spencer
Region: Virginia
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by KATO View Post
That Looks good, and 36K is not bad at all. Looks like it was kept up and that's the best idea of all: Keeping the maintenance up, Tune ups, Oil changes, Fluids etc. That way you will never have any problems. Mine is a 2007, that I got in 2010, and I have had "0" problems, even with Mods that I have done.
Thats good to hear. From the looks in the ad it seems like the previous owner kept it up. I cant see any scratches on the ouside or any marks or rips anywhere in the interior. So hopefully someone that is that concerned with appearance would keep it up to date mechanically.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
black_stang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 04:42 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
DrSir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Montana
Posts: 29
As long as you keep your foot out of it, which is harder than one would think you should get around 20mpg average. It could be lower or higher depending on mods it has

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
DrSir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 10:50 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Wolverine0587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Copperas Cove
Region: Texas
Posts: 359
You can have my 05 GT premium for 14k, it is an auto, but my mileage is just over 47k.
Wolverine0587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 10:52 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Leadwood
Region: Missouri
Posts: 65
I think that's not a bad deal at all I just gave 14900 for my 07 grabber orange gt with 80 k
AnconaGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 01:53 AM   #17
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 5
I got my 2005 GT at 134,000 km around to clock in December and already done over 6,000 km. other then few issues due to rust (on exhaust pipe) or age, if you keep her checked and maintained, especially with low mileage you should be perfectly alright.

It is a real head turner

she maybe a good candidate to become a classic within time. Check the link
http://www.pistonheads.com/doc.asp?c=161&i=29266

Fully agree with DrSir's comment, it will be a babe magnet.
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1397544721.621899.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	154027

Hope you get it and enjoy the ride
leonoracemugur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 12:19 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lakeland
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,699
Send a message via AIM to Borii
The V8 is significantly more reliable than the V6. As far as the history of many Ford cars being problematic, that really doesn't apply as much to the V8s. Additionaly, the main issues are usually non mechanical in nature such as aesthetics or accessories etc.

I think You'll find comparable MPG.
__________________
SOLD - 06 GT 371WHP/332WTQ


Sold - 1998 Camaro SS
Sold - 2001 Audi S4
Borii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 04:41 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mark221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cleveland
Region: Ohio
Posts: 105
Love mine. Mileage isn't bad eitherClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1397857266.483969.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	824.0 KB
ID:	154419
Mark221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 05:10 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
SixBanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mount Rainier, MD
Region: Maryland
Posts: 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_stang96 View Post
Thats actually one of the criteria I need for the car lol. The university im going to is right outside of D.C. and has tons of traffic around it. I dont hear good things from people driving manuals in heavy traffic areas haha. And I do love that interior. It just pops!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Dude are you going to UMD?
__________________
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 07:53 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
black_stang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Spencer
Region: Virginia
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
Dude are you going to UMD?
No, im going to GMU. So its a little bit from D.C. but I here the traffic is still pretty bad in the Fairfax area.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
black_stang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 07:56 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
black_stang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Spencer
Region: Virginia
Posts: 58
Thanks for all the responses guys! I was expecting at least a few poor commemts about the car, but seeing everyone talk positively about it just makes me even more excited about it! Haha. It just needs to stay on the lot a few more weeks!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
black_stang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 07:57 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Wolverine0587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Copperas Cove
Region: Texas
Posts: 359
Good luck! I found mine and by the next day almost missed it.
Wolverine0587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:24 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
SixBanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mount Rainier, MD
Region: Maryland
Posts: 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_stang96 View Post
No, im going to GMU. So its a little bit from D.C. but I here the traffic is still pretty bad in the Fairfax area.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Oh sweet. I go to UMD now which is 10-15 min from DC and I feel your pain about the traffic. Funny thing is all the crap that would drive normal drivers crazy happens day in and day out here to the point that I don't even notice it anymore. Lol

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_stang96 View Post
Thanks for all the responses guys! I was expecting at least a few poor commemts about the car, but seeing everyone talk positively about it just makes me even more excited about it! Haha. It just needs to stay on the lot a few more weeks!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

If you really were banking on something negative I can whip something up for you if you want. Lmao jk
__________________
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:47 PM   #25
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Uniontown
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 8
May be nothin' wrong w/ waiting some. I saved a '05 Satin Silver Premium GT to my AutoTrader last year but at $18K was way outta range. Weeks later the Ford dealer dropped it to $17K... still meh. Few more weeks later I stumbled across the bottom line price drop at a little over $15K. I was there within an hour. The salesman wasn't even aware of the current price, he confirmed w/ the sales manager and it was mine. Very clean w/ records, obviously garage kept, no rain/ snow example w/ 45K miles. New Hurst shifter and Magnaflow axle-backs to boot.


As my summer DD I haven't put my foot in it very much at all w/ my 45-55 mph 15 mile commute. MPG has been a low of 20.5 w/ a high of 22.5. I have a tune and CAI now so that may very well change.


Put the car up on jack stands last night for lowering springs, struts, shocks etc. You might want to budget some mod money for upgrades down the road. It can become addictive.
Fasted58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 10:21 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
black_stang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Spencer
Region: Virginia
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasted58 View Post
May be nothin' wrong w/ waiting some. I saved a '05 Satin Silver Premium GT to my AutoTrader last year but at $18K was way outta range. Weeks later the Ford dealer dropped it to $17K... still meh. Few more weeks later I stumbled across the bottom line price drop at a little over $15K. I was there within an hour. The salesman wasn't even aware of the current price, he confirmed w/ the sales manager and it was mine. Very clean w/ records, obviously garage kept, no rain/ snow example w/ 45K miles. New Hurst shifter and Magnaflow axle-backs to boot.


As my summer DD I haven't put my foot in it very much at all w/ my 45-55 mph 15 mile commute. MPG has been a low of 20.5 w/ a high of 22.5. I have a tune and CAI now so that may very well change.


Put the car up on jack stands last night for lowering springs, struts, shocks etc. You might want to budget some mod money for upgrades down the road. It can become addictive.
I have actually been looking at this one for a while. When I first saw it listed it was a little over 16k and over a month it has slowly dropped in price to where it is now. Hopefully in the next few weeks itll drop a little bit more and no on will snatch it before I do! Haha. And hopefully ill be able to resist the mods until I have some money of my own coming in. Ive had my 2000 v6 for just over a year now and have resisted doing anything to it so far lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
black_stang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 10:35 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
black_stang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Spencer
Region: Virginia
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
Oh sweet. I go to UMD now which is 10-15 min from DC and I feel your pain about the traffic. Funny thing is all the crap that would drive normal drivers crazy happens day in and day out here to the point that I don't even notice it anymore. Lol

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------




If you really were banking on something negative I can whip something up for you if you want. Lmao jk
Thats awesome! I hear great things about UMD, and was actually thinking of applying there at one point. I just kinda fell towards GMU when I visited there, plus in-state tuition can really sway an opinion haha.
Im guessing the traffic you have to go through is even worse than what ill be seeing. Im coming from a pretty rural town in southern VA, so itll be a pretty drastic difference as far as driving goes lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
black_stang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 10:41 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
SixBanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mount Rainier, MD
Region: Maryland
Posts: 968
2005 gt reliability?

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_stang96 View Post
Thats awesome! I hear great things about UMD, and was actually thinking of applying there at one point. I just kinda fell towards GMU when I visited there, plus in-state tuition can really sway an opinion haha.
Im guessing the traffic you have to go through is even worse than what ill be seeing. Im coming from a pretty rural town in southern VA, so itll be a pretty drastic difference as far as driving goes lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Yep my tuition is in-state as well. My first choice was JMU but out-of-state tuition was wayyyy too expensive. It worked out though because I love UMD. I'm finishing up my 2nd year now. I didn't apply to GMU but have heard it's an awesome school. Congrats!
__________________
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 07:53 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
gladiatoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kelowna BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 771
There is a guy who put 1.2 million miles on his 4.6 he has a 2007 GT , the motor
is very reliable .
gladiatoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 09:39 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_stang96 View Post
No, im going to GMU. So its a little bit from D.C. but I here the traffic is still pretty bad in the Fairfax area.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Your going to GMU? So am I.
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 09:51 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
black_stang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Spencer
Region: Virginia
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Your going to GMU? So am I.
Awesome! Maybe we can cruise sometime!! Haha. Whats your major if you dont mind me asking?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladiatoro View Post
There is a guy who put 1.2 million miles on his 4.6 he has a 2007 GT , the motor
is very reliable .
That is just purely amazing. Haha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
black_stang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 09:59 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,575
Nah, I don't mind, I was gonna ask you the same thing. Mine is Criminal justice.
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 01:19 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
black_stang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Spencer
Region: Virginia
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Nah, I don't mind, I was gonna ask you the same thing. Mine is Criminal justice.
Nice, im going into CS (Computer Science) myself. Im staying in Presidents Park at least my first year. So if you see that 05 gt, or if I dont end up getting that, ill be in my 00 black v6, let me know! Haha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
black_stang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 02:13 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_stang96 View Post
Nice, im going into CS (Computer Science) myself. Im staying in Presidents Park at least my first year. So if you see that 05 gt, or if I dont end up getting that, ill be in my 00 black v6, let me know! Haha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Sure thing, look for a Red candy 13 GT, with tinted windows and tail lights, black wheels, and black exhaust tips.
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 02:26 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
SixBanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mount Rainier, MD
Region: Maryland
Posts: 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Nah, I don't mind, I was gonna ask you the same thing. Mine is Criminal justice.

Lol I'm a Criminology & Criminal Justice major. Nice choice. I went in as Gov't and Politics but switched.
__________________
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2013 and reliability issues mikeyg36 2011-2014 Mustang GT 32 04-09-2012 12:21 PM
2010 Mustang GT Reliability NFexec 2011-2014 Mustang GT 13 10-30-2009 07:54 PM
Mustang GT500 : Reliability? Marc bcn 2011-2014 Mustang GT 18 05-26-2009 05:53 AM
Reliability and Millage runvsofthisbull Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 17 02-03-2009 11:37 PM
reliability.. powerhungry966 Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 14 10-31-2005 02:36 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



05:21 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.