Missing Anything? Tips for This Build?
Yep, another one of these threads. Gonna tackle my suspension build in a few weeks. Here's the parts currently on the list:
• Steeda Ultra-Lite Springs (front 1.25", rear 1.5")
• Steeda Pro-Action Shocks and Struts
• Steeda Heavy Duty Upper Strut Mounts (1 degree adj.)
• J&M Adjustable Panhard Rod - Aluminum
• Steeda Upper Control Arm - Lowered (non-adj.)
• Steeda Chrome Moly Lower Control Arms (non-adj.)
• BMR Rear Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets
• Steeda Bumpsteer Kit
• Steeda X5 Ball Joints
My father and I are going to attempt the installation at home on a weekend. Only concern right now is the ball joints. Any advice on those? Most importantly, thoughts on this build?
2010 GT Premium - Automatic - Torch Red