what to do when you see a ferrari? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-30-2014, 06:49 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Walking out of a Home Depot seen a guy and his girlfriend pull I to a handy cap parking spot in his Bentley . Of course he wasn't disabled at all . Just a tool

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Scottad3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2014, 08:05 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Most Exotic Car owners I've come across are really down to earth types!.. A true Car Guy Loves All Cars!.. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1409403679.575982.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	164735Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1409403714.518536.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	164736Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1409403804.703230.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	855.1 KB
ID:	164737Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1409403835.236216.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	164738 Just a tast of what's around me!.. Not to include a bunch of Maseratis, Ferraris, a couple of Lamborghinis, and 3 GTRs!.. Oh ya, one R8!..

Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 08:06 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langer1099 View Post
Obvious troll is so obvious..........

Sent from my naked Johnson. The third real non Boss 227
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1409404001714.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	164739  
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2014, 08:54 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottad3 View Post
Walking out of a Home Depot seen a guy and his girlfriend pull I to a handy cap parking spot in his Bentley . Of course he wasn't disabled at all . Just a tool

A lot of ignorant people park where ever they want. I am not friends with people like this, but friends of friends have told me they never get any recourse for it. "They (a holes) think that people think they are special because they do whatever they want, so no one messes with them."

Luke 11:9-10 “So I say to you ...*search and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 10:19 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
A lot of ignorant people park where ever they want. I am not friends with people like this, but friends of friends have told me they never get any recourse for it. "They (a holes) think that people think they are special because they do whatever they want, so no one messes with them."

Luke 11:9-10 “So I say to you ...*search and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Very true!.. Just like the Couple I know, driving around in her mommies Truck!.. Mommy has a Handicap Tag on the truck, so Little Girl and her Husband think they get to use it too!.. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1409455180.556858.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	653.9 KB
ID:	164819

Old 08-30-2014, 10:57 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner View Post
Very true!.. Just like the Couple I know, driving around in her mommies Truck!.. Mommy has a Handicap Tag on the truck, so Little Girl and her Husband think they get to use it too!.. Attachment 164819

This is something that has always bothered me, seen it happen here often. People (young couples/people, persons that don't need the permit) using their grandparents or relatives handicap permit to just park closer to the store. One of my aunts used to do this, whenever she could she would use my grandfather's handicap permit to park closer, until he passed away. I would think really?!? You aren't even handicap! (Never have gotten along with her.) They are too ignorant, living in their own little world, an actual handicap may need that parking spot but no they think they can do as what they please. I see them as lazy *** people not wanting to walk "far" distances, walking for a bit won't harm them.

Like come on, I park at the other end of the parking lot where there's no one (with or without my mustang, saves me the hassle of going around and around looking for a free spot) not like these people could do the same...and some need the exercise haha

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die... The in between is mine."
Old 08-30-2014, 11:20 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic14 View Post
This is something that has always bothered me, seen it happen here often. People (young couples/people, persons that don't need the permit) using their grandparents or relatives handicap permit to just park closer to the store. One of my aunts used to do this, whenever she could she would use my grandfather's handicap permit to park closer, until he passed away. I would think really?!? You aren't even handicap! (Never have gotten along with her.) They are too ignorant, living in their own little world, an actual handicap may need that parking spot but no they think they can do as what they please. I see them as lazy *** people not wanting to walk "far" distances, walking for a bit won't harm them.

Like come on, I park at the other end of the parking lot where there's no one (with or without my mustang, saves me the hassle of going around and around looking for a free spot) not like these people could do the same...and some need the exercise haha

Up until my daughter was a little over two years old, she was in various different Braces, or Full Body Casts!.. All because she had problems with her Left Hip!.. And because of that we were given a Handicap Placard that we could use!.. Because of the different Casts and Braces she was in, she could Crawl, walk, or fit into regular Car seats or Strollers!.. So anyplace we went, I had to carry her!.. I can count on one hand how many times in Two Years we actually used that Placard!.. And still have at least one finger left over!.. lol. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1409458811.410256.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	653.9 KB
ID:	164831. These two are just a couple of worthless fat SOBs!..

Old 08-31-2014, 04:17 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

That's the one thing that grinds my gears . At the end of my moms life she need those spots and every time I would walk by someone parked there and didn't need it all I could think . What if my mom pulled up right now and needed it . It would piss me off to no end and still does

Old 08-31-2014, 04:19 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

One more thing . When the guy in the Bentley did it it was closer to closing so almost no one was there . He had his choice of spots and went straight to it . Dic@ bag is what he is

Old 08-31-2014, 08:22 AM   #45
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
The best thing I have ever seen ___EVER__ WAS !!!

At Walmart one day about two years ago there were a bunch of college students and Police there. The Police were checking Handicap tags against the people using them. They found people using a family members tag and received a $225.00 ticket. They found two stolen tags and the thief's were arrested and the cars towed away.
They should do things like this way more often.
I have one because I have C.O.P.D as well as a bad right hip. I use it when I feel bad or have pain but there are times I park way away from the store and walk for exercise.
I used it at the American Muscle show because I had to have my chair and shade close by or I would not have made it until 2:30. I had my nebulizer in the car if needed as well as my cancer medication. It was necessary to use it. I did spend a lot of time just resting but it sure was nice to be there. If it were not for Handicap parking I probably would not have lasted an hour at that show.

Some people seem to look OK but they may have problems you can't see like severe arthritis or C.O.P.D as well as cancer. It is hard to determine if anything warrants them having a handicap tag.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:56 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner View Post
Up until my daughter was a little over two years old, she was in various different Braces, or Full Body Casts!.. All because she had problems with her Left Hip!.. And because of that we were given a Handicap Placard that we could use!.. Because of the different Casts and Braces she was in, she could Crawl, walk, or fit into regular Car seats or Strollers!.. So anyplace we went, I had to carry her!.. I can count on one hand how many times in Two Years we actually used that Placard!.. And still have at least one finger left over!.. lol. Attachment 164831. These two are just a couple of worthless fat SOBs!..

Wow. My grandfather had pretty bad arthritis, he couldn't walk for long distances or for to long. When I would accompany him to Walmart or any store most of the time he had to park on a regular parking spot, sometimes at a pretty good distance. I think stores and businesses should at least have a bit more handicap parking spaces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
At Walmart one day about two years ago there were a bunch of college students and Police there. The Police were checking Handicap tags against the people using them. They found people using a family members tag and received a $225.00 ticket. They found two stolen tags and the thief's were arrested and the cars towed away.
They should do things like this way more often.
I have one because I have C.O.P.D as well as a bad right hip. I use it when I feel bad or have pain but there are times I park way away from the store and walk for exercise.
I used it at the American Muscle show because I had to have my chair and shade close by or I would not have made it until 2:30. I had my nebulizer in the car if needed as well as my cancer medication. It was necessary to use it. I did spend a lot of time just resting but it sure was nice to be there. If it were not for Handicap parking I probably would not have lasted an hour at that show.

Some people seem to look OK but they may have problems you can't see like severe arthritis or C.O.P.D as well as cancer. It is hard to determine if anything warrants them having a handicap tag.
Ronnie
I agree with you, police should do this more often and everywhere. Down here I've never seen police check handicap tags if they are stolen or miss used.

I understand where you're coming from, not all people show whatever problem they might have like my grandfather who had bad arthritis. But then there's those that take advantage and go ahead an use a relatives/family members handicap tag.

I'll admit that I've used the handicap tag before BUT only when I was with my grandfather, if I used his car for whatever reason to go the store without him I wouldn't even bother parking on a handicap spot even if I had the permit.

Old 08-31-2014, 11:53 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Just drove a Ferrari f430 at one of those exotic car autocross venues. Got 3 hot laps with a driving instructor. It was awesome! Makes my Stang feel slow.

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
cmegnin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 05:38 AM   #48

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelsBoyfriend View Post
its hard to believe the economy is bad considering how many ferraris i have seen this year, and i live in a small town...

i was driving yesterday and at a red light this guy in a ferrari convertible pulls next to me and he and his gorgeous blonde girlfriend were laughing at me and he says "nice car!" made me feel like complete ****. and btw i dont have a girlfriend, i picked the name angelsboyfriend cus i believe after i die ill have a girlfriend in heaven because i know ill never have one in this life.
Angelsboyfriend,

When I am driving in my wife's Toyota minivan, I will compliment another vehicle at the light. When driving my Mustang, I never look over while at the light. People tend to notch up on the pride factor at the light. However, I have found that in the parking lot (7/11, for example), standing, nearly all people like to talk about their precious rides [and yours].
On this one, I tend towards a previous post on this thread; the guy was probably sliding off a bad joke with his gorgeous blonde.
AngelsBoyfriend, my Mustang is a V6 AT and she is my favourite Mustang. Ever. Her name is Carol and for me she is the only automobile in town. Be proud of your wheels.

- JKHolman
JKHolman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 07:05 AM   #49
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
I get this a lot of times

JKHolman say's:
Quote:
I have found that in the parking lot (7/11, for example), standing, nearly all people like to talk about their precious rides [and yours].
When I go to Publix Supermarket or the Pet store it seem there is always one or more people looking at my Mustang. I got to where I bought a cooler bag that I put an ice pack in to keep my stuff cold because I do like talking to people about Mustangs.

I think it is the red candy color that draw people to my Mustang. I have heard many Mustang stories since I bought My "RED RYDER" back in 2011. I bought it new and it is a 2012 MCA.
Ronnie

ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 07:28 AM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
JKHolman say's:

When I go to Publix Supermarket or the Pet store it seem there is always one or more people looking at my Mustang. I got to where I bought a cooler bag that I put an ice pack in to keep my stuff cold because I do like talking to people about Mustangs.

I think it is the red candy color that draw people to my Mustang. I have heard many Mustang stories since I bought My "RED RYDER" back in 2011. I bought it new and it is a 2012 MCA.
Ronnie

It sure is beautiful Ronnie specially seeing it in person.

Borla touring, airraid Cai, Mac ceramic shorty headers, frrp x pipe, 2010 gt500 rims, 35 % tint and more to come..
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 02:03 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
Youtube of The Italian Stampede parked for the evening at the hotel garage during Monterey a couple weeks ago.

Monterey Garage: http://youtu.be/cBxvWPKRflU

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
MarkH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 02:09 PM   #52
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Never had the opportunity to ride in a Ferrari, but i do see them quite a bit around town when i'm at school. Also raced one before (legally) and wasn't too impressed, it was a silver F355 convertible.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT