Raxiom Projector Headlights - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-16-2014, 12:11 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Raxiom Projector Headlights

Installed Raxiom Projector headlights on my 2007 GT. There are two screws, one is square, horizontal, and threaded, and the other is vertical, and doesn't seem to do anything. Is there anyone out there that has had this problem in relation to adjusting the lights. Mine are shining at the ground about twenty feet in front of the car. American Muscle doesn't want to talk to me, I've faxed, emailed and even had a live chat with a guy name Will. As soon as he found out I was referring to the Raxiom projector lights, the live chat was terminated. Someone give me some good advice on adjustments
rogcat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2014, 08:15 AM   #2
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogcat1 View Post
Installed Raxiom Projector headlights on my 2007 GT. There are two screws, one is square, horizontal, and threaded, and the other is vertical, and doesn't seem to do anything. Is there anyone out there that has had this problem in relation to adjusting the lights. Mine are shining at the ground about twenty feet in front of the car. American Muscle doesn't want to talk to me, I've faxed, emailed and even had a live chat with a guy name Will. As soon as he found out I was referring to the Raxiom projector lights, the live chat was terminated. Someone give me some good advice on adjustments
Non of those adjustment points are doing anything? It sounds like they may be defective at this point. If they're not adjusting let's get you set up with a replacement set. Please shoot me a PM with your order number included and I'll make sure you're taken care of!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 10:16 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Unhappy Raxiom Smoked Projector Headlights

My main compliant is that I can't seem to get a definitive answer as to whether the square screw (?) with the threads is a adjustment screw, or not. I get these comments that state "turn the screw clockwise to raise, counterclockwise to lower. Which one, theres so much plastic that I"m afraid that if I turn something that should not be turned, I'll break something. Additionally, what are the vertical screws suppose to do. I've rotated them, and they just rotate, nothing happens? This is my second set, the first one was clear, decided to go smoked. First set didn't require adjusting. I've seen on numerous forums that many complain that there are no instructions about adjusting. I will ditto those comments. By the way, I'm 77 years old, grew up in California when customs and hot rods were king. Had several customs, and this is the first time I've had issues with lights.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2014, 10:24 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Addition to previous reply, After removing the front bumper cover twice already, I would rather get a reply to my question, then to end up with another set of Raxiom lights that I again have to remove front bumper, and still don't know the proper screws (and I question the term "screws"), that are turned to adjust the lights.
Old 08-20-2014, 05:00 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

DUH! figured it out. Pretty simple. Still would be nice if there were adjustment instructions included.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT