BAMA Tuned w/ the Diablosport InTune Tuner - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

View Poll Results: Do you agree with this review?
Yes, definitly 1 100.00%
Yes, but not entirely 0 0%
No, not at all 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-03-2014, 01:54 PM   #1

Region: California
BAMA Tuned w/ the Diablosport InTune Tuner

Pure awesomeness in box! @americanmuscle @BAMAperformance @diablosportinc

I am blown away by the results of the 91 Octane BAMA tune I installed on my 2010 GT, using the Diablosport InTune tuner. I've been running the tune for about 2 weeks now and I am really happy with it. The tune definitely made a difference you could feel. Launching my GT, you immediately feel the true power as the tranny quickly shifts through the gears accelerating much faster than it would stock. I also swapped out the stock air filter for a Ford Racing K&N Air Filter, which I believe heavily contributes to the power gains. As the car accelerates you can hear her breathing a lot more air and a lot faster. Best of all, I didn't have to do any major modifications to benefit from the tune. Of course, any modifications I do from this point forward will be, with no doubt, power building with the appropriate tune. Since I purchased the tuner with American Muscle, I now have free tunes for life #memberprivileges One cool thing I really liked, is the member plaque BAMA sends you with your name, member number and car model.

Tuning your Pony is definitely worth it and I recommend it to anyone having any doubts. I can't wait for my next mod; will be upgrading the exhaust next and will post a review ASAP. Stay tuned!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0443.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	182.9 KB
ID:	167321   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0444.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	273.5 KB
ID:	167322  

Name:	IMG_0872.JPG
Views:	104
Size:	215.1 KB
ID:	167323   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0895.JPG
Views:	94
Size:	185.4 KB
ID:	167324  

Name:	IMG_0904.JPG
Views:	98
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	167325  
GranTurismo2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2014, 02:08 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Iowa
BAMA Tuned w/ the Diablosport InTune Tuner

Glad you're liking the tune. I noticed a HUGE difference when I tuned my old auto using bama tunes, but didn't notice a big difference with this manual. The throttle response is 10 fold better though.

Also I'm REALLY glad to see that on the plaque they no longer put the speedometer behind the "B" in Bama. It made it look like it said "OBama" which is a big no no for obvious reasons. It's much better being behind the "A"

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Cbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 03:20 PM   #3
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by GranTurismo2010 View Post
Pure awesomeness in box! @americanmuscle @BAMAperformance @diablosportinc

I am blown away by the results of the 91 Octane BAMA tune I installed on my 2010 GT, using the Diablosport InTune tuner. I've been running the tune for about 2 weeks now and I am really happy with it. The tune definitely made a difference you could feel. Launching my GT, you immediately feel the true power as the tranny quickly shifts through the gears accelerating much faster than it would stock. I also swapped out the stock air filter for a Ford Racing K&N Air Filter, which I believe heavily contributes to the power gains. As the car accelerates you can hear her breathing a lot more air and a lot faster. Best of all, I didn't have to do any major modifications to benefit from the tune. Of course, any modifications I do from this point forward will be, with no doubt, power building with the appropriate tune. Since I purchased the tuner with American Muscle, I now have free tunes for life #memberprivileges One cool thing I really liked, is the member plaque BAMA sends you with your name, member number and car model.

Tuning your Pony is definitely worth it and I recommend it to anyone having any doubts. I can't wait for my next mod; will be upgrading the exhaust next and will post a review ASAP. Stay tuned!
GT-Thanks for taking the time to post up your review! I'm very happy to hear that you're enjoying Bama's Tune on your 3V so much! I know it really woker my car up like nothing else...Well, maybe gears, but that's besides the point! Don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything I can ever help out with and get out there and enjoy it!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT