SUSPENSION HELP!!!! - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-07-2015, 04:46 PM   #36
Senior Member
 
thebayareapimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: .
Region: Colorado
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyOnTheBeach View Post
Both of those seem like good options, if you want to keep the rake and aggressive stance then your definitely going to want to get the ford racing set. However if you want to have the car level and less aggressive then I would get the eibach set. What I would do is look at a few mustangs with rake and a few that are level and chose your kit that way. Both kits are built by reputable companies so either way you can't go wrong.

It's all about the smiles per gallon

The eibach sportlines lower the back 2inches and the front an 1.6 inches. What do u think?? To low with my tire set up or just right?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thebayareapimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-07-2015, 06:52 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
PonyOnTheBeach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Clearwater Beach
Region: Florida
Posts: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebayareapimp View Post
The eibach sportlines lower the back 2inches and the front an 1.6 inches. What do u think?? To low with my tire set up or just right?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think it would fit you tire setup.

It's all about the smiles per gallon
PonyOnTheBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 07:00 PM   #38
Senior Member
 
thebayareapimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: .
Region: Colorado
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyOnTheBeach View Post
I think it would fit you tire setup.

It's all about the smiles per gallon

Do u have any pictures of UR stang with eibach kit on??


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thebayareapimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-07-2015, 07:11 PM   #39
Registered Member

Regular
 
oxford5pointoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Murica
Region: Other
Posts: 4,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebayareapimp View Post
So what is the stock ride height clearance wise???


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2" higher than before you dropped it 2". Haha. 2" is a big drop man.
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 07:12 PM   #40
Senior Member
 
thebayareapimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: .
Region: Colorado
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
2" higher than before you dropped it 2". Haha. 2" is a big drop man.

Why is 2inch a big drop??????


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thebayareapimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 07:15 PM   #41
Registered Member

Regular
 
oxford5pointoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Murica
Region: Other
Posts: 4,069
It's 34% of the ground clearance you currently have. It's an aggressive drop.
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 07:16 PM   #42
Senior Member
 
thebayareapimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: .
Region: Colorado
Posts: 267
SUSPENSION HELP!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
It's 34% of the ground clearance you currently have. It's an aggressive drop.

What does that mean? So if my ground clearance is at 5 and half inches does that mean ground clearance would now only be 3 and half inches????


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thebayareapimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 07:16 PM   #43
Registered Member

Regular
 
oxford5pointoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Murica
Region: Other
Posts: 4,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebayareapimp View Post
What does that mean? So if my ground clearance is at 5 and half inches does that mean ground clearance would now only be 3 and half inches????


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol YES
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 07:17 PM   #44
Senior Member
 
thebayareapimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: .
Region: Colorado
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
Lol YES

Is 3 and half inches clearance bad for city driving? Or speed bumps? Sorry for asking all this I have never dropped my car so have no idea what I'm getting myself into :/


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thebayareapimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 07:23 PM   #45
Registered Member

Regular
 
oxford5pointoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Murica
Region: Other
Posts: 4,069
SUSPENSION HELP!!!!

It's not the end of the world, but as stated by another member, you have to be cognizant of what your doing with your car or you will damage it or rip/scratch something. Look at the wheel gap you have now, minus 2" from it. Now also think about how much wheel travel your losing. I'm not trying to talk you out of it, I'm about to drop mine also (but only an inch with Steeda sport springs). You just have to know what your getting yourself into. Also with an aggressive drop like your considering, you will need an adjustable Panhard bar, adjustable upper control arm, new struts as the stock struts are known to fail very quickly once lowered. When you change the geometry of your suspension you can't just change some springs. You have to do it right and go big with everything else.
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 07:26 PM   #46
Senior Member
 
thebayareapimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: .
Region: Colorado
Posts: 267
SUSPENSION HELP!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
It's not the end of the world, but as stated by another member, you have to be cognizant of what your doing with your car or you will damage it or rip/scratch something. Look at the wheel gap you have now, minus 2" from it. Now also think about how much wheel travel your losing. I'm not trying to talk you out of it, I'm about to drop nine also. You just have to know what your getting yourself into. Also with an aggressive drop like your considering, you will need an adjustable Panhard bar, adjustable upper control arm, new struts as the stock struts are known to fail very quickly once lowered. When you change the geometry of your suspension you can't just change some springs. You have to do it right and go big with everything else.

Wow, thanks for all that awesome knowledge
I have a buddy that has the ford racing K Springs with a 1.5 inch drop. But I thinking since I have lower profile tires it will look better and handle better to drop in 2 inches in the back and 1.6 in front according to eibach sportline stats. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428452798.007465.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	248.2 KB
ID:	179401


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thebayareapimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 07:29 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Charlotte, NC
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,045
Yeah a 2 inch drop is manageable but you have to be aware of how you drive. If you take a speed speed bump to hard or a steep driveway head on you will scrap. It would take a lot to damage your car but scraping your bumper is very easy to do.

As I said I've had a car dropped 2.5 inches and it was manageable but for my DD I would prefer to have a little wheel gap and drive normally. Although people joke and call these cars 4x4s at stock ride height they really are pretty low to begin with.

Another thing to consider is ride quality a 2+ inch drop is going to decrease the overall ride quality as far as comfort goes. Although the handling will be better performance definitely has its trade offs.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
StarzTA17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 07:33 PM   #48
Senior Member
 
thebayareapimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: .
Region: Colorado
Posts: 267
SUSPENSION HELP!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarzTA17 View Post
Yeah a 2 inch drop is manageable but you have to be aware of how you drive. If you take a speed speed bump to hard or a steep driveway head on you will scrap. It would take a lot to damage your car but scraping your bumper is very easy to do.

As I said I've had a car dropped 2.5 inches and it was manageable but for my DD I would prefer to have a little wheel gap and drive normally. Although people joke and call these cars 4x4s at stock ride height they really are pretty low to begin with.

Another thing to consider is ride quality a 2+ inch drop is going to decrease the overall ride quality as far as comfort goes. Although the handling will be better performance definitely has its trade offs.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Thanks, also for your wealth of knowledge
Ya it's definitely a daily driver and love to take road trips and travel with it down to LA. Now I'm starting to think the ford racing k springs with the 1.5 inch drop are the safer bet. I wish I had a picture with my year and style rims on with K springs so I could see the finished product :/


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thebayareapimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 07:38 PM   #49
Registered Member

Regular
 
oxford5pointoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Murica
Region: Other
Posts: 4,069
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1428453416.011516.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	179402

Worrying about if that bumper is going to clear will become an everyday occurrence. Hell I worry even stock. That's the awareness part everyone is telling you about
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 07:40 PM   #50
Senior Member
 
thebayareapimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: .
Region: Colorado
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
Attachment 179402

Worrying about if that bumper is going to clear will become an everyday occurrence. Hell I worry even stock. That's the awareness part everyone is telling you about

Awww. Never even thought about those stupid parking lot cement stoppers. Ya that's a great point even a 1.5 drop would have to be extra cautious .


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thebayareapimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 09:16 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Charlotte, NC
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebayareapimp View Post
Awww. Never even thought about those stupid parking lot cement stoppers. Ya that's a great point even a 1.5 drop would have to be extra cautious .


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's the little things that every means. If your aware of your ride height you will be fine.

And you mentioned pictures. If you go to american muscles website and click on the the springs im sure there are a ton of mustangs with different types of rims so you can see how they look.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
StarzTA17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 09:04 AM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
PonyOnTheBeach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Clearwater Beach
Region: Florida
Posts: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
Attachment 179402

Worrying about if that bumper is going to clear will become an everyday occurrence. Hell I worry even stock. That's the awareness part everyone is telling you about
This is exactly why I always back my car into a spot and s**t my pants when other people pull my car into a spot front first, with a 2 inch drop a curb would definitely tear into car. I've also had something on the back of my car hit an extremely tall curb, but I couldn't figure out what part of my car it was hitting.

It's all about the smiles per gallon
PonyOnTheBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 09:11 AM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
PonyOnTheBeach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Clearwater Beach
Region: Florida
Posts: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebayareapimp View Post
Do u have any pictures of UR stang with eibach kit on??


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My car has a kit made by ground control, it's basically an adjustable mount with eibach springs. Here are a few pictures of my car, I have 17 inch wheels, but I also have taller tires than you so our overall tire diameter should be similar and ride height will therefore also be similar.

It's all about the smiles per gallon
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1428502123422.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	179448   Click image for larger version

Name:	1428502138765.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	179449  

PonyOnTheBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 03:31 PM   #54
Senior Member
 
thebayareapimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: .
Region: Colorado
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyOnTheBeach View Post
My car has a kit made by ground control, it's basically an adjustable mount with eibach springs. Here are a few pictures of my car, I have 17 inch wheels, but I also have taller tires than you so our overall tire diameter should be similar and ride height will therefore also be similar.

It's all about the smiles per gallon

Very nice , looks sick
So u have the eibach sportline with the biggest drop? According american muscle its says Estimated drop: Front - 1.6" Rear - 2.0". Is that what u have so curious ?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thebayareapimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 07:45 AM   #55
Senior Member
 
thebayareapimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: .
Region: Colorado
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyOnTheBeach View Post
This is exactly why I always back my car into a spot and s**t my pants when other people pull my car into a spot front first, with a 2 inch drop a curb would definitely tear into car. I've also had something on the back of my car hit an extremely tall curb, but I couldn't figure out what part of my car it was hitting.

It's all about the smiles per gallon

What do u think of the SR lowering springs on american muscle?? Any good ??
http://www.americanmuscle.com/sr-springs-0513gt.html


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thebayareapimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 07:47 AM   #56
Registered Member

Regular
 
oxford5pointoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Murica
Region: Other
Posts: 4,069
Ohh boy here we go.
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 07:48 AM   #57
Senior Member
 
thebayareapimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: .
Region: Colorado
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
Ohh boy here we go.

Hey, I'm new to this man give me a break. I just really care about my mustang and need expert advice


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thebayareapimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 07:51 AM   #58
Registered Member

Regular
 
oxford5pointoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Murica
Region: Other
Posts: 4,069
No it's not that man, it's just that there was a VERY heated debate about SR springs not too long ago. Lots of opinions out there. That's all I will say
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 07:52 AM   #59
Senior Member
 
thebayareapimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: .
Region: Colorado
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
No it's not that man, it's just that there was a VERY heated debate about SR springs not too long ago. Lots of opinions out there. That's all I will say

Omg. Do u have the link? Dang, what can u tell me about them .


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thebayareapimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:03 AM   #60
Registered Member

Regular
 
oxford5pointoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Murica
Region: Other
Posts: 4,069
I am on the app so I can't do the link. It's like this, people that have them say they are great no issues. People who don't have them and have other brands say why cheap out get the better stuff. I don't have them so I won't say don't get them. I will just say I am putting Steeda springs on my car. They have been in the business since fox bodies and for how I want my car set up, I believe they are the best.
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:04 AM   #61
Senior Member
 
thebayareapimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: .
Region: Colorado
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
I am on the app so I can't do the link. It's like this, people that have them say they are great no issues. People who don't have them and have other brands say why cheap out get the better stuff. I don't have them so I won't say don't get them. I will just say I am putting Steeda springs on my car. They have been in the business since fox bodies and for how I want my car set up, I believe they are the best.

What's ur impression on the ford racing K springs?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thebayareapimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:14 AM   #62
Registered Member

Regular
 
oxford5pointoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Murica
Region: Other
Posts: 4,069
I believe those would be my next choice if I wasn't going Steeda. Here are the things you need to consider before you buy a set in my opinion.

What do I want the ride hight to be?

What do I intend to do with the car? (Drag race, street only, autocross, mix of street and either drag or autocross)

Do I care how firm the ride is?

This will narrow it down for what YOU will be happy with. Because your going to get a million opinions, but what I want isn't necessarily what you want.

Me? I want a decent enough ride that doesn't beat me to hell, just a nice little drop on the wheel gap not slammed, and I want to autocross eventually. So Steeda sport springs fit the bill.
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:18 AM   #63
Senior Member
 
thebayareapimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: .
Region: Colorado
Posts: 267
SUSPENSION HELP!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
I believe those would be my next choice if I wasn't going Steeda. Here are the things you need to consider before you buy a set in my opinion.

What do I want the ride hight to be?

What do I intend to do with the car? (Drag race, street only, autocross, mix of street and either drag or autocross)

Do I care how firm the ride is?

This will narrow it down for what YOU will be happy with. Because your going to get a million opinions, but what I want isn't necessarily what you want.

Me? I want a decent enough ride that doesn't beat me to hell, just a nice little drop on the wheel gap not slammed, and I want to autocross eventually. So Steeda sport springs fit the bill.

Wow, great Advice thanks. Ya , I'm thinking no lower then 1.5 inches. I want to take it up to the hills and go fast on curvy roads. CUZ right now stock, lots of body roll and very floaty. I'm thinking the ford racing k springs. GT500 strut mounts, ford racing bounce stops, Koni yellows. Bmr adjustable panhard bar and new lower control arms. Now with that do I need the caster camber plates or is that not required with a 1.5 inch drop. If so can I just get the bolts there cheaper ?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thebayareapimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:29 AM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,575
Usually CC plates are required on 1.5 inch drop, all depends on your alignment, some cars need them, others don't. Don't get the bolts, you don't want to cheap out on suspension. A bolt breaks, and it's going to end bad. With plates, you don't have to worry about that.
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:30 AM   #65
Senior Member
 
thebayareapimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: .
Region: Colorado
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Usually CC plates are required on 1.5 inch drop, all depends on your alignment, some cars need them, others don't. Don't get the bolts, you don't want to cheap out on suspension. A bolt breaks, and it's going to end bad. With plates, you don't have to worry about that.

Why are the bolts bad? Have they been known to fail?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thebayareapimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:31 AM   #66
Registered Member

Regular
 
oxford5pointoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Murica
Region: Other
Posts: 4,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebayareapimp View Post
Wow, great Advice thanks. Ya , I'm thinking no lower then 1.5 inches. I want to take it up to the hills and go fast on curvy roads. CUZ right now stock, lots of body roll and very floaty. I'm thinking the ford racing k springs. GT500 strut mounts, ford racing bounce stops, Koni yellows. Bmr adjustable panhard bar and new lower control arms. Now with that do I need the caster camber plates or is that not required with a 1.5 inch drop. If so can I just get the bolts there cheaper ?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That sounds like a very good set up. Here is what I can tell you about caster camber plates, some say you need them some say you don't. Some people have been able to get within spec on the alignment rack without them or camber bolts. But what's pretty apparent is that 80-90% of us agree camber bolts are not worth the risk. They can snap if they start to wear from excessive movement. I would not run them. I believe you will be fine with the GT500 mounts, and if the alignment shop says it needs the bolts you can use them temporarily and just monitor them until you can get the cc plates. But remember when you order your struts to order the 05-10 strut if your going to use the gt500 mount. The gt500 mounts will not work on a 11-14 GT strut.
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:36 AM   #67
Senior Member
 
thebayareapimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: .
Region: Colorado
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
That sounds like a very good set up. Here is what I can tell you about caster camber plates, some say you need them some say you don't. Some people have been able to get within spec on the alignment rack without them or camber bolts. But what's pretty apparent is that 80-90% of us agree camber bolts are not worth the risk. They can snap if they start to wear from excessive movement. I would not run them. I believe you will be fine with the GT500 mounts, and if the alignment shop says it needs the bolts you can use them temporarily and just monitor them until you can get the cc plates. But remember when you order your struts to order the 05-10 strut if your going to use the gt500 mount. The gt500 mounts will not work on a 11-14 GT strut.

Wow, more great advice. You guys sure know UR stuff
Ya with that set up I wonder if I even need the cc plates.. I'm so curious CUZ I read on am some guys say they don't even need it and it's within spec at a 1.5 drop .hmm.
But damn those cc bolts are scary I'm not sure why people risk there life and mustang for those PEICES of junk! Seems like they should be illegal


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thebayareapimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 09:07 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular
 
kkraut21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 45
I would recommend looking into the H&R super sport springs, they give about a 2 inch drop in the back and about 1.7 for the front, it completely changes the look of the car and works great in the corners


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
kkraut21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 09:07 PM   #69
Senior Member
 
thebayareapimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: .
Region: Colorado
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkraut21 View Post
I would recommend looking into the H&R super sport springs, they give about a 2 inch drop in the back and about 1.7 for the front, it completely changes the look of the car and works great in the corners


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Why do u recommend those over the ford racing k springs? Really curious


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thebayareapimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 09:09 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular
 
kkraut21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 45
I believe they lower the car a bit more which lowers the cars center of gravity therefore making the handle better.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
kkraut21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Soften up suspension: for those post suspension mods Jvibe92 2011-2014 Mustang GT 14 03-03-2015 03:05 PM
will trade fairings and lowered suspension for stock suspension vincent1 1996-2004 Mustang GT 2 06-22-2009 08:34 AM
suspension help tim11 Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 5 10-23-2005 03:53 PM
rear suspension need help fixing it... rpm Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 18 10-03-2005 08:01 PM
suspension help 35thAniVertible Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 23 10-31-2003 01:54 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



01:32 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.