Help! Rough exhaust system best payment plan - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-03-2015, 08:31 AM   #1

Region: Alaska
Help! Rough exhaust system best payment plan

So I have a barely used 2010 GT 5.7L V8 with a stock everything & exhaust system & I'm getting ready to throw down a few K & am wondering why in the world I can't seem to find a rough exhaust tips or anything compatible with pipes regarding axle back & x-type with 2010 GT model.. I go to American Muscle websight & even went to the Roush Websight with grim results.. I really wish I knew the answer to my question & hope friendly answers are about I'm not really that spot on with mechanical/Internet ordeal but I'm catching on as best as I can any friendly help or advise is openly welcomed!Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1438608594.129022.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	184.0 KB
ID:	188574

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Asphalt HD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2015, 10:26 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
Help! Rough exhaust system best payment plan

Look under 05-09 there are some 2010 options on American Muscle.

dwbrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 10:44 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphalt HD View Post
So I have a barely used 2010 GT 5.7L V8 with a stock everything & exhaust system & I'm getting ready to throw down a few K & am wondering why in the world I can't seem to find a rough exhaust tips or anything compatible with pipes regarding axle back & x-type with 2010 GT model.. I go to American Muscle websight & even went to the Roush Websight with grim results.. I really wish I knew the answer to my question & hope friendly answers are about I'm not really that spot on with mechanical/Internet ordeal but I'm catching on as best as I can any friendly help or advise is openly welcomed!Attachment 188574

Because your looks for exhaust that fits on the 2011+ 5.0 V8. The 2010 mustang was only made with the 4.6 V8. So the exhaust will be different then the newer cars

2011 Kona Blue Gt Premium on coilovers and kooks full exhaust.

IG - The_Chech

Oxford White Roush Stage 1 SN# 6925--SOLD but never forgotten!
Kona Blue GT premium - Slammed on BC's and BMR's full rear suspension
The_Chech is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2015, 10:46 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
So I have a barely used 2010 GT 5.7L V8 with a stock everything & exhaust system & I'm getting ready to throw down a few K & am wondering why in the world I can't seem to find a rough exhaust tips or anything compatible with pipes regarding axle back & x-type with 2010 GT model.. I go to American Muscle websight & even went to the Roush Websight with grim results.. I really wish I knew the answer to my question & hope friendly answers are about I'm not really that spot on with mechanical/Internet ordeal but I'm catching on as best as I can any friendly help or advise is openly welcomed!Attachment 188574

You wouldn't happen to be in the Jacksonville NC area would you? I had a gentleman in the same year model and color mustang ask me about my exhaust since it had and Xpipe and Roush exhaust. Small world if that's the case.

IG - The_Chech

Oxford White Roush Stage 1 SN# 6925--SOLD but never forgotten!
Kona Blue GT premium - Slammed on BC's and BMR's full rear suspension
The_Chech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 04:12 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:

Click on this link...
2010-2014 Mustang Axleback Exhaust | AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping

When you get to the page click on "2010 GT" under Filter.

EDIT: You should consider fixing your reference to a 5.8L unless it was installed into your car recently.
Lets not forget, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 05:59 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Chech View Post
You wouldn't happen to be in the Jacksonville NC area would you? I had a gentleman in the same year model and color mustang ask me about my exhaust since it had and Xpipe and Roush exhaust. Small world if that's the case.

IG - The_Chech

I am from Alaska man but that's pretty far out! Haha

Old 08-03-2015, 06:03 PM   #7

Thank you everyone, who commented! I do humbly appreciate it I was getting no notifications & was getting worried for a while & yes I will fix my reference on that its nice to see that even new members such as myself get properly welcomed & explained scenarios by multiple people thank you all! & wish you well

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Tags
exhaust