Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Need assistance with 2007 Stage 2 Roush

1K views 16 replies 3 participants last post by  skateboardtaz 
#1 ·
Got a great deal recently on a used 07 Roush. 2 things I am having issues with. A factory Roush...where is the switch for the lower fog lights? I also have three gray toggle switches on the front of the dome light that I can't figure out what they operate. Anyone here know about either of these issues????:banghead:

#9 ·
what a mess

I pulled off the shroud and noticed that it may have been an amateur job on these aftermarket lights. The halo on the grille fogs don't light. There are some wires not attached to anything. I can't get under to see if the wires to the bumper fogs were disconnected, but they are plugged in on the back. Damn Roush sits so low I can't get my head under there.

#17 ·
need assistance with 2007 Stage 2 Roush

First off, I am new here, But I thought I would throw in some advice. First off, love the Roush mustangs. Second, if you plan on keeping the car, build you a set of custom ramps to get her up on. These cars do set very low. First off, the lower fog lights on my car, using the switch down by the headlights, will ONLY work with the key on. And the relay box for them should be mounted on the driver's front side of the strut tower. Hope this gives you something else to check. As far as the other toggle switches, sorry, can't help you. good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.