Twin charging - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-25-2016, 05:41 PM   #1
Region: New York
Twin charging

Ok gearheads.... This topic is not about pros and cons of twincharging however any discussion on the matter is welcome.
I have an 06 roush stage 1 from the factory however it has the full stage 2 handling package and a 2.3 whipple. Also lowered, not sure if previous owner did it or if that was an inherit part of the stage 2 but non the less here we are.
With that being said, hellion's twin turbo kit for the 07-10 gt500 would bolt right on. 😁😁😁😈😈😈. My concern now would be about fitment with my LT headers and ground clearance.
Will the oil sump and lines for the turbos now be the low point of the chassis? I already have to quarter larger speed bumps and have only scraped at speed once on a back road where I probably shouldn't have tried it anyway.
The s197 is my favorite gen of mustang but still have mad love for all models. The amount of "easy" add-ons out there for this model year, however, is like catnip. "It's made specifically for my car so it needs to be on my car". I know...... I've got the fever. Could be worse.
I've explored numerous options including nos, water/meth injection (which I will be getting especially with compound boost), cnc PI heads, hot rod cams and the list goes on.... $$$ 😢( first world problems) I just like the uniqueness on twincharging
Thoughts? Opinions? Donations? Lol. All is welcome.
And gravy dog, rat rods are super cool but I love my stang. She is my rod. Hot or not😜

You can be 2nd or 3rd... heck even 4th or 5th
06WHIPPLEROUSH is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT