Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Raxiom Sequential Tail Light Kit Problems

8K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  shaneyusa 
#1 ·
I bought a set of the Raxiom Sequential Kid for my 2010 Mustamg GT but I'm having an issue when I lock and unlock the car. When I lock the car it does the Sequential sequence but the outer bulbs for both sides does not light up. When I unlock the car all bulbs turn on when they should be Sequential. Everything else pretty much works how it should be but these are the second pair I get from AM and now they will be sending me a third pair. Any idea what this could be? Is it just AM sending my faulty products?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#2 · (Edited)
My V6 had a weird issue on one side. After going through 2 sets, come to find out there was a wiring issue at the factory harness on one side. Took a Ford tech several hours to diagnose it. There were two wires in the harness reversed on one side. The lights worked perfectly before the sequential kit, and even the sequentials worked fine with the car not running. As so as we started it, they would hyper flash on the left side only. So, you could have a wiring issue as well.

#7 ·
:bow:

Aw bummer! they only have sequential kits for 2011+ :cry:

my 2 cents on raxiom: i ordered their "plug n play" kit for my 06 GT and the only thing that was correct was their estimated install time. came with all this wiring and extras which i kind of felt made it not 'plug n play'. the driver side all lit up but did not 'sequentialize' (if you will) correctly. on the passenger side, only 1 of the lights lit up :facepalm:. being a gift, i was super bummed and felt bad cause i asked for it specifically. i was really looking forward to the LEDs cause i have smoked taillight covers and was hoping for a little brighter bulbs. o well, ill keep searching tho...if i dont cave and just buy an s550 before i find a good kit :whistling:.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.