Mustang Evolution Forum banner

What the?!? O2 sensor

804 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Wolfsbain76 
#1 ·
Gents, does anyone have an easy way of getting the driver side upstream O2 sensor out in the 07 GT? Or am I really going to have to remove my exhaust to get to the rusted infused thing?! I mean, who puts something between the fire wall and engine like that!?! :banghead::banghead:

#2 ·
I did mine when I installed long tubes. However, I remember thinking that it could be done from the top if you first remove stuff that's in the way such as the battery and battery box on the passenger side. I don't think you can get to them from the bottom side without a whole lot of hassle.

#3 ·
Want to hear something funny?! Since I have shorty headers my only option was to remove the exhaust and lift the engine up a bit. I'm at the begining stages of unbolting my exhaust then I had a thought. Let me spray some sea foam on it first and see what happens. I let is soak, then tried turning it with a wrench and I'll be damned! it was loose!! LOL. I tell you what though, no more shorty headers for me though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.