looking for fastback - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-20-2007, 01:09 PM   #1

Question looking for fastback

I am looking to purchase a 1965 or 1966 project mustang fastback. The amount of rust on the floor plans and trunk doesn't matter, as long as a new floor can still be installed. I am trying to find a good project car with at least a working engine and transmission-those are the most important parts at this time. I would prefer there to be minimal rust on the body (definitely not a rust bucket), but replaceable parts like the quarterpanels and bumpers, which often accumulate rust aren't of major concern. I live in Lee's Summit, MO (about 20 minutes south of Kansas City). If anybody from Topeka, KS to Columbia, MO has a '65 or '66 fastback in ok or better condition that wants to sell, please email me at shadowboxer@charter.net with a description, picture, price, and location (I would like to see the car myself before purchasing). If you live far out of this range please send a picture of the proof of purchase or title to verify that you really own this car-since I will not be able to come see the car. Pictures of your car that I would like to see are of the dash area, floors, seats (if you have them), windows, engine compartment, exhaust pipes, all lights, and side views. Please only email me if you are serious about selling your car. Just offer what you think your car is worth and we'll try to work something out. Obviously, no outrageous offers will be accepted (because remember I'm just looking for a project fastback).
Thank You-Phil, Daniel, Becky, and Katee
dhartley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2007, 11:18 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Re: looking for fastback

got deep pockets I hope check ebay or autotrader with your best chances for a project car.
rocknbronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 11:20 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

Are you set on a fastback? There is a 65 coupe for sale from a local member to me on this site. It's a fairly clean car but could use a little tlc and would make a great project car if that's what you are wanting.
I understand if you're stuck on wanting a fastback, but it's a clean coupe nonetheless.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2007, 11:51 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee

I myself love fastbacks but the prices are much higher than the coupe due to all the clones being made or made.
rocknbronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 03:37 PM   #5
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Hampshire

http://www.vintagemustang.com/

Forum list: 1964 1/2 through 1966 Mustangs For Sale - Vintage Mustang Forums

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs