1969 MUSTANG SCOOP - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-26-2007, 08:54 PM   #1

Region: Nevada
1969 MUSTANG SCOOP

Is the scoop on a 1969 Mustang GT good for anything besides looks? In other words, could a Boss Shaker be placed underneath it or would the scoop have to be removed and the hood opening widened in order to accomodate the shaker? Is the shaker worth having installed? Thanks!
drdanr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2007, 07:34 PM   #2

Region: Canada
Send a message via MSN to wayne tovell
Re: 1969 MUSTANG SCOOP

My question to you , why would you want to hide a shaker if you can get one go for it as for knowing the proper dimensions of the shaker vs the scoop i have recently seen the templates for the shakers on E bay can't think of the price off the top of my head under 10 bucks well worth it before cutting the hole for the shaker
wayne tovell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 07:56 PM   #3

Region: Nevada

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne tovell View Post
My question to you , why would you want to hide a shaker if you can get one go for it as for knowing the proper dimensions of the shaker vs the scoop i have recently seen the templates for the shakers on E bay can't think of the price off the top of my head under 10 bucks well worth it before cutting the hole for the shaker
Thanks. I'll probably stick with the scoop as is, since my 1969 Mustang is a 302 but not a Boss engine. The engine already shakes the car enough with the York Compressor on board.
drdanr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2007, 08:08 PM   #4

Region: Canada
Send a message via MSN to wayne tovell

do you have access to a shaker? have you seen the value of one ?if you have one keep it you may change your mind then it will cost you a grand at least to go for it. I would kill to have one on my 1970 mach 1
wayne tovell is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Tags
1969 mustang