intake carb and valve covers - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-31-2012, 10:41 PM   #1
Road Trip!
Region: Indiana
intake carb and valve covers

hey guys.i know this isnt the right section but i have had some parts in the classifieds for a while.most of the guys on ME dont have a use for carbed i thought i would let you guys know that i have these for sale.all these parts came of my 88 302.

what i have is :

offenhauser 360 intake manifold
holley 550 cfm carb.
i forget what there called but i have some aftermarket valve covers also.

i am only asking 150 for everything.the total cost of all these parts brand new woukd probably be over 600$ brand new.the carb is still bolted to the intake.all these parts work great.the intake is a little dirty.i am willing the do a very nice paint job on the intake upon equest for an extra 20$.i am willing to seperate the parts with a reasonable offer.

here is a link to my classified has some pics but i can get more if youd lke.

intake and carb
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules