1967 Mustang Coupe V8 - Did they make that year in white with red interior 3 speed? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-23-2009, 04:00 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

1967 Mustang Coupe V8 - Did they make that year in white with red interior 3 speed?

Do you know of any web sight I can see the different interior and exterior colors.

Something like this

500 made with exterior in white and exterior in red
2,000 made green exterior with green interior....

Anything out there like that?????

I'm trying to find a 1967 White Mustang V8 with bright Red interior - coupe or convertible - 3 speed.
dichali is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2009, 04:38 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

1967 Mustang Coupe V8 - Did they make that year in white with red interior 3 speed?

yourwarranty plate would read color m=wimbleton white trim 2D=red trans 1=3spd manual
dubv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 05:00 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

The V-8 models all had 4 speed, only 6 cylinder engines were mated to the 3 spd transmission in these cars.

I have always been a mustang fan and have never seen a 3 speed in a V8 model . . . . . . but I have been wrong before.
Good luck I hope you find the perfect one

If you find a good one, pick me up and we'll take the top down and go cruising, I'll buy a burger and milkshake at the drive-in.
birney44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2009, 05:06 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Gotcha Rango, I inherited a 67 fastback in 1972 from my Dad, he was the original owner.
It was equipped with the 289, 225 horse motor and it did have the factory original 3-spd manual, not for long though. After owning it for a year or so I converted it to a BW T-10 4spd. , the extra gear made a world of difference
nayati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 06:06 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

This person is the only one that can provide you that information, he's been authorized to do so by Ford:
https://www.martiauto.com/secure/productionstats.cfm
teague is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Tags
1967 mustang